PDA

View Full Version : We Need A Trailer

Sam_kain
9th Dec 2010, 16:03
Okay now this new TR is getting us more and more excited, and with the new cover story in GameInformer things are getting more interesting, so i was thinking that we really need a trailer, a gameplay one

I know it is little bit too early, but a trailer to announce it in VGA would shake things up, beside Irrational revealed long ago a trailer and a gameplay footage (10 min) for BioShock Infinite, even though it isn't coming until 2012 at least, and by the look at the scans those were playable scenes (the drink water scan got LT/RT press button)

I know that a gameplay or a trailer now will kill us, and the waiting will be unbearable, but i just feel that we need it, so what do you think guys ?!, should we at least have a trailer ?!, or is too early ?!

andrew90
9th Dec 2010, 16:39
That would be great but I think is too early, maybe in one or two months.I say, let them take their time, I know this will be a great game "full of mist" :).

BlueSkiesXXV
9th Dec 2010, 16:42
We are getting a trailer for Uncharted 3 this Saturday, so CD should also think about showing their cards.

Sam_kain
9th Dec 2010, 16:43
That would be great but I think is too early, maybe in one or two months.I say, let them take their time, I know this will be a great game "full of mist" :).

i agree that it would be great, that's why i asked for a trailer, cause i can't wait :D, how about a teaser at least :rolleyes: ?!

@ Blue Skies : you steal my thought

tombraidergal
9th Dec 2010, 19:22
It's too early to be honest. they've only just released the news, look at AC:B, we knew it was being made and knew what it was called, but didn't get any info until about 5 months before the games release so we can't expect anything yet. I don't want to spoil myself anyway like i did with TR:U, that's probably why i didn't like it so much. :/

josh1122
9th Dec 2010, 19:34
I don't think the game is far along yet to warrant a trailer or even a teaser at this point and TR now pretty much is going to lose all its steam lol. Uncharted 3 trailer coming out Saturday so no one is gonna care about when TR's first trailer is shown(judging on how high people hold drake,which baffles me)

Sam_kain
9th Dec 2010, 19:51
maybe you are right, maybe the new reboot may be over flowed with all the game trailer coming up, i guess we will have to wait then and see

LC is Me
9th Dec 2010, 22:28
Tooooo earllllyyyyyy. D;

angelus0901
9th Dec 2010, 22:56
Yeah, let them work on the game a little bit and then give us the trailer. But I gotta tell you, I wanna see one now... ;) :D

Danielsun_
9th Dec 2010, 23:46
a teaser trailer with explosions and awesomeness fully rendered not gameplay just 100% cinematic :p

AdobeArtist
9th Dec 2010, 23:49
I'm really hoping we'll see a trailer at the VGA. Even if just a brief teaser, just something to give us an idea of what's to come.

Danielsun_
9th Dec 2010, 23:51
a question from the noob of the gaming world (when it comes to events anyways) what is VGA and when is it?

AdobeArtist
9th Dec 2010, 23:55
a question from the noob of the gaming world (when it comes to events anyways) what is VGA and when is it?

It's the SpikeTV Video Game Awards. And it's this Sat Dec 11.

Danielsun_
10th Dec 2010, 00:08
It's the SpikeTV Video Game Awards. And it's this Sat Dec 11.

awesome what channel is it on?

hakumen001
10th Dec 2010, 01:14
This is stupid. You dont need a poll about if a game should have a trailer. All games get a trailer! When they have something to show and can, they will. This is pointless. I hope no one voted on this mess... :mad2:

Other dumb questions:

Will the game have a price?
Will the game have LC?
Will there be puzzles?
Will there be a main character?
Will the game have guns?
Will LC be female?

(Any other dumb questions on par with these you like to ask or make a poll on?)

_Love2Raid_
10th Dec 2010, 02:06
^
Stop being such a blatant troll please.

A teaser at the VGA's would be awesome. I expected one (at the VGA's) before it was unveiled, but I'm not so sure now. :o:(

josh1122
10th Dec 2010, 08:11
I won't bother watch the VGA's. They usually fail to deliver anything worth while. I'll catch everything on youtube or any other gaming website lol

BraveNewGuy
10th Dec 2010, 09:49
yeah its too early but we need a TRAILER NOW :D

Deadly_Disaster
10th Dec 2010, 17:40
not a trailer actually , but a teaser is always welcome to get a gimps of whats to come

Darth Ryu
10th Dec 2010, 18:46
Yes I want a teaser, I don't mind if it is a 30 sec teaser but I want to see Lara in motion.

hiMe
10th Dec 2010, 21:22
I'd love a tease,but even more so I'd prefer it if they work really hard on the game first. Perfect it, tease us, get some online thinking updates, then release the game please.

Also: by tease I mean...literally more than nothing...but just a moving glimpse alone of her will get us eager :)

Pulse
10th Dec 2010, 23:45
I think a teaser would be good to show at VGA, imo. Maybe something like the Underworld where you see Lara (or doppelganger... but lets not do that story again) for a bit with some cool music and sequences.

Uncharted 3 teaser is only 30 seconds... an I'm pretty sure Tomb Raider has been in development longer so hopefully we'll get at least a 30 second teaser.

LARALOVERnr1
10th Dec 2010, 23:53
I'd love to see a trailer at the VGA's, but I don't think there'll be one. Gameinformer's TR-hub says that new stuff is coming on Tuesday, and the VGA's are on Saterday. I believe right now Gameinformer has the exclusive rights to reveal new information, so I don't think any new info will come at the VGA's....

But who knows, maybe I'm wrong :)

Pulse
10th Dec 2010, 23:57
I'd love to see a trailer at the VGA's, but I don't think there'll be one. Gameinformer's TR-hub says that new stuff is coming on Tuesday, and the VGA's are on Saterday. I believe right now Gameinformer has the exclusive rights to reveal new information, so I don't think any new info will come at the VGA's....

But who knows, maybe I'm wrong :)

Well hopefully Guardian of Light will win whatever it was nominated for. Let TR have something there.

LARALOVERnr1
11th Dec 2010, 00:00
Well hopefully Guardian of Light will win whatever it was nominated for. Let TR have something there.

LC:tGoL MUST win an award. seriously, it was incredibly good and original. I mean, have you EVER seen such a gamestyle, other than in Diablo? I haven't. The co-op was great to, though I never played online because the update took so long and than my modem broke down(again, stupid internet-provider :hmm:)...

GO LARA AND TOTEC!!!

Danielsun_
11th Dec 2010, 00:09
i had my first taste of online play with my friend jamie with LCGOL and i have to say it was the best co-op fun ive had in a while the only thing which comes close to it is left 4 dead, me and my friend were in stitches...as we found new and interesting ways to team kill each other at pivotal moments :p