PDA

View Full Version : What is this thing in front of Leonardo's leg?

Rindill the Red
8th Dec 2010, 18:04
At first I thought something was sticking out of his leg, but it must be something in front moving like the glasspieces.

I just can't wrap my mind about what it is:scratch:
http://img811.imageshack.us/img811/3018/ajstrut.png

ZakKa89
8th Dec 2010, 18:17
Whahaaahahahaha

It's one of the glass shards, except it's at an almost flat angle.

K^2
8th Dec 2010, 18:22
It's just something from half-remembered dream.

ZakKa89
8th Dec 2010, 18:25
What the pic obviously needs is an explosion in the background.

K^2
8th Dec 2010, 18:27
Zakka, you've ever been diagnosed with pyromania?

ZakKa89
8th Dec 2010, 18:36
No why :scratch:

K^2
8th Dec 2010, 18:49
No reason, just asking. Want me to tell you how to make thermite?

ZakKa89
8th Dec 2010, 19:00
Hmm might be usefull, send me a pm. Planning on burning gamestop hq to the ground

;p

K^2
8th Dec 2010, 19:15
I also sell gift delivery systems. Range of several nautical miles. Smart navigation system. Several choices of flight profiles. Cheap. Want to tell someone you still remember them? Or just give a gift they really deserve? There is no better way than with K^2's delivery systems. Gifts not included. All orders are to be pre-payed. Allow 3-4 weeks for order to complete. Some assembly may be required.

Edit: I've also been trying to push some security bots on this site, but nobody's buying, for some reason.

Rindill the Red
8th Dec 2010, 20:28
I also sell gift delivery systems. Range of several nautical miles. Smart navigation system. Several choices of flight profiles. Cheap. Want to tell someone you still remember them? Or just give a gift they really deserve? There is no better way than with K^2's delivery systems. Gifts not included. All orders are to be pre-payed. Allow 3-4 weeks for order to complete. Some assembly may be required.

Edit: I've also been trying to push some security bots on this site, but nobody's buying, for some reason.

Can your gift delivery systems be modified to support liquids or living organisms (on a microscopic level). Say I want to deliver my gift to a bunch of people living in a certain area, is that feasible as well?

Happy
8th Dec 2010, 20:29
Clever thread - but still no dead camerman - this is a total fail!

K^2
8th Dec 2010, 21:14
Can your gift delivery systems be modified to support liquids or living organisms (on a microscopic level). Say I want to deliver my gift to a bunch of people living in a certain area, is that feasible as well?
The point of delivery need not be at ground level. A trigger wire will become hot at that point. How your gift wrapping reacts to that is none of my business.

AlexOfSpades
8th Dec 2010, 21:48
It would be so cool if everyone deleted their posts in this thread and re-posted exact copies of their posts in the very similar thread, replacing "Jensen" with "Leonardo" and make a mirrored thread.

Oh! DiCaprio's dreams are augmented? o.O

K^2
8th Dec 2010, 23:03
His visions are augmented. :p

cartridge
8th Dec 2010, 23:49
My contribution:

http://img841.imageshack.us/img841/598/leojensensauron.png

Angel-A
9th Dec 2010, 04:47
http://assets.head-fi.org/c/ce/ce56dd91_in_before_lock.gif