PDA

View Full Version : Wow

tombraidergal
7th Dec 2010, 21:24
I can only just say one thing...
HOW LONG HAVE I BEEN GONE?!!!!

i left for a few weeks since no news of the new tomb raider came round, and when i check back, i see this awesome stuff is here?!!!!!
Honestly, i'm so happy, it looks amazing, the concept art... everything. :') And i take it she has a bow and arrow??? :') I can't wait. So, when does it come out since i'm too lazy to check??

Fox89
7th Dec 2010, 21:31
Well...she has a bow! We can only assume this includes arrows :D

Denis..
7th Dec 2010, 21:36
ya indeed flaming arrows would be great idea

The_Underworld
7th Dec 2010, 21:37
There isn't too much information about this upcoming game, as we just found out about it yesterday. :p

No release date has been set yet. (That we know of :()

Denis..
7th Dec 2010, 21:43
awww so rry for the bombing news..and sorry its too early to release more about it as it seems its gona released in a year

tombraidergal
7th Dec 2010, 21:46
hmm... a year... great timing. i'll be taking my GCSE's then. ¬_¬ oh well. it looks good, and so i am happy. :) And yesterday? You got told YESTERDAY? UNG... erm... i think it looks great to be honest...

OFF TOPIC:
THIS PS3 UPDATE IS TAKING FOREVER!!!

Denis..
7th Dec 2010, 21:50
WHAT UPDATE?? we have new after 3.50??

Rachie
7th Dec 2010, 23:54
i left for a few weeks since no news of the new tomb raider came round, and when i check back, i see this awesome stuff is here?!!!!!

I know, right? I came on yesterday and went to click on the Tomb Raider General Discussion forum, and (without thinking) clicked the first Tomb Raider forum I saw - which happened to be this one - and then this came up and hit me in my face. At first I thought I somehow stumbled onto another game forum accidentally. :D

Must say, it was a nice little surprise.

RoombelinaUK
8th Dec 2010, 13:47
I can only just say one thing...
HOW LONG HAVE I BEEN GONE?!!!!

Honestly, i'm so happy, it looks amazing, the concept art... everything. :') And i take it she has a bow and arrow??? :') I can't wait. So, when does it come out since i'm too lazy to check??

btw those are screenshots not concept art ;D

hiMe
8th Dec 2010, 15:08
I bet you guys a pizza that the bow and arrow feature is defo going to be intregrated with Playstation Move and Kinect. Will look a tad bit gay with Kinect though. I laugh imagining it.

tombraidergal
8th Dec 2010, 15:24
:) I'm so happpyyyyyyy. It's going to be awesome...

@Denis..
UM... PROBABLY THAT ONE, 3.50... WHATEVER... I HAVEN'T BEEN CONNECTED FOR A WHILE AND DECIDED TO CONNECT LAST NIGHT, IT TOOK AAAAGES. :/

@hiMe
yeah... that sounds pretty cool, but kinect and playstation move are expensive! i wonder who came up with the idea first... since they're both pretty similar. :p

@RoombelinaUK
What??? O.o omg... *dies*

kalle90
8th Dec 2010, 16:17
Oh right Move and Kinect...

"Drink water, hit your knee with a hammer so you limp, climb on a shelf"

Please no

tombraidergal
8th Dec 2010, 16:23
haha.
TROLOLOL.
I wouldn't mind if you could, because then it's an option. :')

Sam_kain
8th Dec 2010, 16:25
Oh right Move and Kinect...

"Drink water, hit your knee with a hammer so you limp, climb on a shelf"

Please no

agree, HELL NO

Ants_27_
8th Dec 2010, 16:28
That would explain the lack of posting then wouldn't it TRgal.:P

But yes looks interesting but I'm curious to see the gameplay just see how (hopefully) they've improved on it since Underworld... or maybe a more tightened variant of that kind of gameplay?

But thinking back I think I kept going on about what they could do in one of the many threads ages ago; I'm sure I remember the who no auto aim being added and it appears they've listened... to someone at least!:D

tombraidergal
8th Dec 2010, 16:39
ANTS!!! LONG TIME NO SEE!!

IT IS FREE AIM NOW. :')

I'm happy. I keep saying that. But it's true. I like how they're completely rebooting the series and making many changes, they said to basically forget everything you knew about tomb raider because this is entirely different. I love how it's going to be open world, everything. :3

It looks like it is truly going to be amazing. i am eager to see the gameplay, but i don't want to spoil myself like i did with underworld. i didn't enjoy TR:U as much as TR:A and TR:L because i knew too much about it. the others, i just looked, saw they were coming out and shrugged. Well... TR:L was more of a stumble-upon-in-the-game-store. xD

TR:SIB

weird initials...

Ants_27_
8th Dec 2010, 16:51
Yeah I actually agree. That might be one reason why I thought the story for Underworld was rubbish, due to the fact I think I knew almost everything before I even bought it!:nut:

So this time, by then I should have bought me-self a new console, I'm just gonna stick to a bit of gameplay to get the general idea of what it'll be like and leave it at that.:D

hiMe
8th Dec 2010, 17:31
No no nooo,it should be an added option. Like "optional" and she'd be all like "adjust my view so I can shoot down that grudge lady." Maybe thats why they don't need a targeting system/cross hairs etc.

qwerty
8th Dec 2010, 21:16
Yeah I actually agree. That might be one reason why I thought the story for Underworld was rubbish, due to the fact I think I knew almost everything before I even bought it!:nut:

So this time, by then I should have bought me-self a new console, I'm just gonna stick to a bit of gameplay to get the general idea of what it'll be like and leave it at that.:D

exact same thing happened to me..not gonna spoil myself this time though

tombraidergal
8th Dec 2010, 21:20
knowing me... i probably will.

I'M DOWNLOADING LC:GOL DEMO... TAKING... TOO... LONG.
UNG...

Denis..
8th Dec 2010, 21:47
me to i wont spoil myself either but spoilers are a f...ing big temptation ent em?

tombraidergal
8th Dec 2010, 22:01
yes. they were so tempting for underworld.

josh1122
8th Dec 2010, 22:20
I'll spoil myself and read everything as usual. My curiosity gets the best of me

Danielsun_
8th Dec 2010, 22:51
I'll spoil myself and read everything as usual. My curiosity gets the best of me

haha, me and you are the same in that aspect then :p

tombraidergal
9th Dec 2010, 19:25
Ugh...

Danielsun, i bet i will too. I don't want to. But i will. UNG.

Gitb97
9th Dec 2010, 21:15
Hallo Liz!
I just asked myself the exact same question.
After the underworld buzz, i left.
Came back like 2 seconds ago to find a totally new croft.
wow.
its all i can say.

tombraidergal
9th Dec 2010, 22:19
georgia! Haven't talked to you in ages!!!!! xD HOW ARE YOU?!!

Denis..
10th Dec 2010, 21:48
duhhh..please no spoilers this timeee..god before i played underworld i knew the whole story god