PDA

View Full Version : Are you sick of polls, poll?

Happy
3rd Dec 2010, 17:54
Like the title says - because I am. Go collect our demographic info for Edios' Marketing Department elsewhere - just not here.

Ashpolt
3rd Dec 2010, 18:11
If I had my way, it'd be all polls, all the time. Not only polls asking if we have too many polls, but polls asking if we have too many polls asking if we have too many polls.

---<<<Bonus Answer!>>>---

Hell no, I love polls. They did a wonderful job on my kitchen!

---<<<Double Bonus Answer!>>>---

The Aristocrats!

[EDIT]

---<<<TRIPLE BONUS ANSWER!>>>---

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v427/ashpolt/CADfuntimes.jpg

mad825
3rd Dec 2010, 18:12
...was the pun intended?

St. Mellow
3rd Dec 2010, 18:12
No. It's all in lighthearted good fun. If you dislike them, don't participate. What's worse, you made a poll about it.

Happy
3rd Dec 2010, 18:17
[tag] - you raise a valid point. We should then start a poll on how many people post in polls that hate [too many] polls. Can you start that one for us? :)

Quicksilver_502
3rd Dec 2010, 18:25
what is going on? so many polls. they are just everywhere

Happy
3rd Dec 2010, 18:31
^ You also raise a very valid point, Quicksilver. Can I encourage you to start a poll asking if we have too many polls? I think we do need to ask the community if the level of polls posted has gotten quite out of hand or, as Ashpolt and others have indicated, it's A OK.

Really when you think about it, it would be irresponsible not to ask the others! :)

K^2
3rd Dec 2010, 18:52
Where is the "I never vote on these pols. [Lie]" option?

Happy
3rd Dec 2010, 18:58
^ You are absolutely right, K^2 - this should be corrected! Perhaps you could start a poll aksing why there are so few polls with the "lie" option and if the community thinks there should be more? :)

AlexOfSpades
3rd Dec 2010, 19:08
Hell no I don't mind 'em - I love being a helpful soul!

K^2
3rd Dec 2010, 19:09
If you look at the results of the gender poll, you'll see that community clearly likes the [Lie] option. So instead of the poll, I think I'll start the pool on when the mods will crack down on the polls.

Lady_Of_The_Vine
3rd Dec 2010, 19:13
No need to bother, I'm about to close this one. Just catching up on other stuff...