PDA

View Full Version : DLC for Steam has finally been released!

chriss_99
2nd Dec 2010, 20:02
It's finally available on Steam boys and girls.

The file weights 106.4 MB and downloads automatically!

Have fun! :D

angelus0901
2nd Dec 2010, 21:17
When I go to DLC, Steam says there are is no Downloadable content for this game... WTF?!?!

EDIT: It's okay, it has been downloaded... ;)

GeorgeMaciver
2nd Dec 2010, 21:37
Just opened Steam and something is indeed downloading automatically. No idea what it is yet! :D

*edit* yep, I have 4 new DLC levels delivered free. Amazing. I've just ordered two new XBox PC controllers and won't be playing this until they arrive. Can't wait!

Keir
3rd Dec 2010, 09:16
w00t! w00t!

Merry Christmas one and all! (A bit early I know :P )

Nemesis296
3rd Dec 2010, 14:12
Just opened Steam and something is indeed downloading automatically. No idea what it is yet! :D

*edit* yep, I have 4 new DLC levels delivered free. Amazing. I've just ordered two new XBox PC controllers and won't be playing this until they arrive. Can't wait!

I saw that it downloaded automatically too, and wondered if it was a patch or DLC. Good to know that it's DLC! :D

Keir, what is the difference between the DLCs? I saw there are 2 DLC packs for PSN, though I've only seen one for XBL, and I'm assuming one for PC. Are the packs the same, or different? A little elaboration on their contents would be helpful! :thumb:

GeorgeMaciver
3rd Dec 2010, 16:18
Thanks Keir and to everyone who made this possible. However, you won't be fully forgiven until the Underworld DLC is available :p :D