PDA

View Full Version : Which character pack would you like to see first?!

Keir
1st Dec 2010, 20:54
More LCGoL DLC is coming! Which downloadable character pack for LCGoL should come first, Kane & Lynch or Raziel & Kain? YOU DECIDE, leave a post here or tweet @CrystalDynamics :)

Treeble
1st Dec 2010, 21:33
Raziel and Kain, pretty please! :D

Also, I have a most unsettling question about these. Will all four characters replace Totec, or can we have mix-matched coop games, like Kane and Kain or Raziel and Totec, for instance?

Paradoks
1st Dec 2010, 21:34
Raziel & Kain obviously ;).
So... when is the new LoK coming? :whistle:

ivaneiroX
1st Dec 2010, 21:38
Raziel and kain

Divine Shadow
1st Dec 2010, 21:53
For the love of (the Elder) God, Legacy of Kain!

RainaAudron
1st Dec 2010, 22:25
Kain and Raziel FTW :D

Escaton
1st Dec 2010, 23:58
Raziel & Kain, Raziel & Kain, Raziel & Kain, Raziel & Kain or bust!

Velnarin
2nd Dec 2010, 00:59
Raziel and Kain, definitely. Yep. Kain and Raziel.

Bound2Fate
2nd Dec 2010, 01:21
raziel & kain obviously ;).
So... When is the new lok coming? :whistle:

this.

tenlo
2nd Dec 2010, 07:53
It's a given really, Kain and Raziel, and to join the thousands of others, perhaps a LoK game too!!

ReaverofCupcakes
2nd Dec 2010, 14:56
Well... you just had to twist my arm. :D But I would have to say Legacy of Kain, Legacy of Kain, and oh did I mention, Legacy of Kain? ;)

Dusk Knight
3rd Dec 2010, 02:20
Raziel and Kain.
Which one will I be able to use in single player? Both would be nice.

Xen
3rd Dec 2010, 08:28
Legacy of kain without a doubt us fans have been waiting too long

Hoodedclaw
3rd Dec 2010, 08:38
Raziel and Kain Coming on tomb raider cool yeah so them!!!

BlueSkiesXXV
3rd Dec 2010, 11:29
The question is & this is also a serious question (I am not bashing the upcoming dlc pack), do people really care???

Pyrofer
3rd Dec 2010, 13:05
I don't care which pack at all comes first, just get it out QUICKER!

dumah's wraith
3rd Dec 2010, 13:14
Legacy of Kain!

If you feel like making a sequel, feel free by the way.

Raziel'sRevenge
6th Dec 2010, 16:36
I've gotta ask for Raziel and Kain :D

LC is Me
6th Dec 2010, 21:26
Raziel & Kain obviously ;).
So... when is the new LoK coming? :whistle:
LUL xD

Treeble
6th Dec 2010, 21:40
So, are we getting Raziel and Kain tomorrow on the PSN update of tomorrow? :D

Treeble
8th Dec 2010, 01:05
SO

The PSN Store has just been updated and you'll never guess.

Lara Croft and the Guardian of Light – Challenge Pack 3 – A Hazardous Reunion ($3.49)
Four new challenge maps featuring mind-boggling puzzles, waves of intense combat action, and a fiery reunion with an old friend.
File size: 101 MB

Lara Croft and the Guardian of Light – Character Pack 1 – Kane & Lynch (free)
Grab a friend or go at it alone as gaming’s most notorious criminals find themselves in Lara Croft’s world and must work together to fight their way out.
File size: 192 MB

Downloading them as I type, anyway. (Hey - at least it's free, lol.)

ivaneiroX
8th Dec 2010, 04:54
Kane and lynch are so funny thanks CD/Eidos XD

Paradoks
8th Dec 2010, 10:36
SO

The PSN Store has just been updated and you'll never guess.

Downloading them as I type, anyway. (Hey - at least it's free, lol.)

OK...
I'll try to ask this as politely as possible. I'm sorry in advance if I fail to do so.
The vote ratio in this thread is obvious. It's about 5:1 in Kain's and Raziel's favour on tombraiderforums. The hacked videos on Youtube for K&R have over 50K views while K&L are nearing 20K. I don't know what twitter vote ratio looks like, but I have trouble believing it would be that different.

So I ask. Was this really a community decision?

At least I would like to see a total number of votes for both packs.

BlueSkiesXXV
8th Dec 2010, 11:37
More LCGoL DLC is coming! Which downloadable character pack for LCGoL should come first, Kane & Lynch or Raziel & Kain? YOU DECIDE, leave a post here or tweet @CrystalDynamics :)

I think not...LOLZ!!!

Or maybe, all along we were actaully deciding which one people will have to pay for at a later date.

Escaton
8th Dec 2010, 15:23
I don't understand this. Youtube votes, this forum's votes, Twitter votes, unaffiliated forums' votes and independent websites like Joystiq were clearly in Raziel and Kain's favour, not to mention the Facebook page where well over 90% of people voted LoK. It was nice that the question was asked, but what was the point?

BlueSkiesXXV
8th Dec 2010, 16:05
I don't understand this. Youtube votes, this forum's votes, Twitter votes, unaffiliated forums' votes and independent websites like Joystiq were clearly in Raziel and Kain's favour, not to mention the Facebook page where well over 90% of people voted LoK. It was nice that the question was asked, but what was the point?

One could assume that they were trying to drum up interest in the LCGoL by creating these polls. In reality they probably already had the release order & dates locked down. Cynical???

RainaAudron
8th Dec 2010, 18:36
.... I am out of words.. what was the point of the poll if Eidos does not care what the fans want? :mad2:

angelus0901
8th Dec 2010, 19:26
I turned my xbox on and saw that they're charging 400 points for Challenge Pack 3 – A Hazardous Reunion. I wouldn't pay for a LCGoL DLC and this is way overpriced!

Treeble
8th Dec 2010, 20:58
For all it's worth, Kane and Lynch are actually rather entertaining. The changes go beyond a new skin for Lara and Totec, there are subtle changes in the cutscenes (even an "all new" intro) and all dialogue is, in fact, replaced with K&L-ish dialogue.

All the more reason to look forward to the Raziel and Kain pack, whenever it comes, that is.

BlueSkiesXXV
9th Dec 2010, 10:21
I turned my xbox on and saw that they're charging 400 points for Challenge Pack 3 – A Hazardous Reunion. I wouldn't pay for a LCGoL DLC and this is way overpriced!

I must admit, that even as a TR fan, I will personally not be paying for any LCGoL DLC. However, that is the great thing about DLC, it is optional & I fully support the micro-payment approach.

When it comes to DLC, RockStar has shown the way with the 'Undead Nightmare' pack. It is awesome value for money & adds a lot to the Red Dead Redemption experience.

_Love2Raid_
10th Dec 2010, 01:53
I agree. There must be a mistake, maybe we should wait till we know what the hell is going on with this DLC. :hmm:

Reidbynature
11th Dec 2010, 22:18
Has anyone actually counted out the votes on Twitter and where ever they were holding the poll? Did Kain & Raziel actually win and are we likely to hear anything regarding the decision and the DLC on these boards?

Escaton
11th Dec 2010, 23:34
Has anyone actually counted out the votes on Twitter and where ever they were holding the poll? Did Kain & Raziel actually win and are we likely to hear anything regarding the decision and the DLC on these boards?

Counting is pretty unnecessary since it's so unanimous. However, OK, let me break some of the opinions down from the major sites, just for clarity. Please keep in mind there is a small margin of error here, since some posts aren't fully clear.

I am not posting the approval from LoK fansites despite substantial support from them all over the place. I would be surprised to hear that any Kane & Lynch fansites exist, but that's my bias for you. Red for Kain support, Purple for Kane.

This thread:
Comments: 31 in total
Voters supporting LoK/Raziel & Kain - 15
Voters supporting Kane & Lynch - 0

tombraiderforums.com:
http://www.tombraiderforums.com/showthread.php?t=175687
Voters supporting LoK/Raziel & Kain - 24
Voters supporting Kane & Lynch - 5

Facebook:
http://www.facebook.com/search.php?q=lara+croft&init=quick&tas=search_preload#!/laracroft/posts/169704413063649
117 comments in total
Supporting LoK/Raziel & Kain - 77
Supporting Kane & Lynch - 8
Indifferent/irrelevant/ambiguous comments - 32

Twitter:
http://twitter.com/#search?q=raziel%20kain (speaks for itself)

Youtube:
Kain and Raziel video - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NNcPa8ZrFHo
Views: 52,000
43 comments
Comments clearly/directly supporting either the DLC, Legacy of Kain or both: ~21

Kane and Lynch video - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FUQwyvInsG0
Views: 21,000
18 comments
Comments clearly/directly supporting either the DLC, Kane & Lynch or both: ~5

Joystiq:
http://www.joystiq.com/2010/12/01/kane-and-lynch-and-kain-and-raziel-buddy-up-in-lara-croft-and-the-gu/
The editor clearly supports Kain and Raziel

Poll: 2988 votes
Supporting Legacy of Kain: 1460 voters
Supporting Kane & Lynch: 0 (there is not even an option to do so)
Supporting anyone but Kane & Lynch: 1524 voters

Comments: 28
Comments clearly/directly supporting Legacy of Kain: ~9
Comments clearly/directly supporting Kane & Lynch: ~3

Kotaku:
http://kotaku.com/5703433/kane-and-lynch-and-kain-and-raziel-and-the-guardian-of-light
The editor supports Kane and Lynch "out of curiosity's sake" (?)
Comments: 58
Comments clearly/directly supporting Legacy of Kain: ~29
Comments clearly/directly supporting Kane & Lynch: ~2

GameSpot:
http://www.gamespot.com/news/6284745.html
109 comments
Comments clearly/directly supporting Legacy of Kain: ~73
Comments clearly/directly supporting Kane & Lynch: 0 (though one does mention: "Kane killing monsters with Kain? I'm in.")

I hope that settles that. Can I also say that if the LoK pack was delayed because it seemed more likely to make money, I don't mind. Actually, I support that, since it clearly implies that Kain & Raziel are worth more as characters, and therefore chances of a new game are increased. I just wish Keir or someone would say so.

Reidbynature
11th Dec 2010, 23:42
Thanks for the clear up. That does look like the final nail in the coffin for that arguement.

I wouldn't mind the idea of them saving Kain & Raziel for last if they added extra skins like Blood Omen Kain or Scion of Balance Kain from Defiance's murals and either Sarafan Raziel or pre-wraith Vampire Raziel (I can dream).

GrievousOdyssey
13th Dec 2010, 19:25
I would be surprised to hear that any Kane & Lynch fansites exist, but that's my bias for you.

For the record , we can pretty much consider the Eidos Forum section for Kane & Lynch as 'the' Kane & Lynch fansite ...

I mean the place is cozy enough for us , so ...

Also for the record , none of the Kane & Lynch fans were aware that such poll for the Guardian of Light character pack existed in the first place ...
Personally when it was announced a few months pack that this game would be getting character packs with "well-known video game characters" i automatically assumed that one of them would be made for Lynch and Kane ... but i didn't expected that there would even be a poll to see which was going to come out first ...
And i doubt that the rest of the community actually cared all that much , as when the screenshots for the Lynch and Kane character pack were released , most of them treat it as just being "something funny (http://forums.eidosgames.com/showthread.php?t=115058)" ...

Anywya ...
What i'm also saying is that ... well ... at most there may be only one or two people from the Kane & Lynch community who plays the Guardian of Light ...
A very 'minor' percentage , essentially ...

Safe to say that releasing Kane & Lynch's character pack first acts as a quick marketing boost , considering how their latest game , Dog Days , came out only a few months back , whereas for Raziel and Kain ... ... well let's not think about it ...

One could also argue that the purpose of the poll was to see just how 'many' Legacy of Kain fans are out there ...
But i don't see the point in that really , considering how in this very same Eidos forum you could still find these fans ... begging for a new game for years ...

So the poll was installed in so many social network sites just for adding a bit of publicity for the Guardian of Light itself , the poll's result was unimportant ...
It's somewhat cruel if you think about it , but it happens ...
Plus , if it really did worked in favor for sales of the Guardian of Light , then ... it's alright i guess ...
Isn't it ? ...

Escaton
14th Dec 2010, 00:24
It's the exact same case for LoK fans, nobody knew which characters would be added, nor that there would be a poll.

It was definitely for publicity, but I don't buy the idea that the result is unimportant. The entire YOU DECIDE! angle is totally misleading, when we didn't.

Anyway, I'm certain it isn't Keir's fault, and probably has nothing to do with him, but a word about the situation would still be appreciated.

kanefinger1939
14th Dec 2010, 16:36
Legacy of Kain!!! and while I'm here making requests, can you guys remake Blood Omen with Soul Reaver-ish game play mechanics on the PS3 and 360? Pleeeeeease?

Treeble
14th Dec 2010, 22:41
Just thought you guys would like to know. New USA PlayStation Store update and along comes this... :)

Lara Croft and the Guardian of Light – Raziel & Kain Character Pack ($3.49)
Grab a friend or go at it alone as Kain and Raziel from the Legacy of Kain games. The two iconic characters must work together to defeat a new threat in an unfamiliar world.
File size: 214 MB

I'll be getting it as soon as I manage to pry my brother off MtG Duels of the Planeswalkers...

GrievousOdyssey
15th Dec 2010, 00:09
What kind of a discrimination is this ? ...
Lynch and Kane weren't worthy of having a price tag , but Raziel and Kain deserves one ? t'is outrageous ...

Oh so that's what the consequence of the poll was all about ...
The point was to see which of the two character pack was the most sought after ...
So naturally the one who wins the poll also earns itself the right to have a price tag ...

It's only fair , i guess ...

Reidbynature
15th Dec 2010, 00:28
I dunno what to think. Maybe if Eidos see a good number of sales they might have another look at some form of LoK game.

Paradoks
15th Dec 2010, 00:45
Thanks for the information Treeble. Now, where is the DLC for other platforms and regions?:whistle:
I really have no problem with a price tag. I actually think it's good news because it allows the fanbase to show support for LoK in a way that Eidos/SE may actually notice.
I still would like to hear some official explanation about this poll and it's results.

GrievousOdyssey
15th Dec 2010, 00:45
Makes sense ...

But common , judge the worthiness of making a new Legacy of Kain by observing the sales of a mere character pack in a download-only Tomb Raider title ? ...

I say that's a bit sloppy ...

Paradoks
15th Dec 2010, 01:01
We haven't heard anything in seven years. Many are willing to show support in any way possible. So I would say that this is actually a good way to see how many fans are still there after all this time.
Will it convince Eidos/SE/CD to make a sequel? No - but it will show that there are still people interested in the series.

GrievousOdyssey
15th Dec 2010, 01:27
Marvelous , people building fan cults and shouting for a sequel in every Legacy of Kain forum isn't convincing enough ...

But the popularity and sales of a character pack ? whoa , now there's some worthy signs of people's interest ...

christ ...

Nah but really , just make no more than a few clicks in this very same Eidos forum and you'll find the people still expressing interest to this franchise ...
Having to build polls all over the internet just for a statistic result ... man i don't know ...

It's as if posting actual messages in official forums is useless when you put a poll next to it ...

Paradoks
15th Dec 2010, 01:37
The thing is that money is all that matters in this case. Talking won't change anything. Paying most likely won't either, but it's the most convincing argument. I already said in another thread that Kain and Raziel in the game are the only reason why I will be buying this game.

GrievousOdyssey
15th Dec 2010, 01:47
Kain and Raziel in the game are the only reason why I will be buying this game.

I have to say that this statement is most convincing ... fact i can even sense a bit of both shivering and admirance as i read it ...

Hell , you fans should just make a brand new poll , asking "Who here is going to buy the Guardian of Light just for the Raziel and Kain character pack?" ...
And then buy it , of course ...

BlueSkiesXXV
15th Dec 2010, 10:49
Oh so that's what the consequence of the poll was all about ...
The point was to see which of the two character pack was the most sought after ...
So naturally the one who wins the poll also earns itself the right to have a price tag

My thoughts exactly. It would be really interesting to know how many of these packs they sell in the first week.

Reidbynature
15th Dec 2010, 15:36
Marvelous , people building fan cults and shouting for a sequel in every Legacy of Kain forum isn't convincing enough ...

But the popularity and sales of a character pack ? whoa , now there's some worthy signs of people's interest ...

christ ...

Nah but really , just make no more than a few clicks in this very same Eidos forum and you'll find the people still expressing interest to this franchise ...
Having to build polls all over the internet just for a statistic result ... man i don't know ...

It's as if posting actual messages in official forums is useless when you put a poll next to it ...

Think of it this way. Money from the general public > a couple of hundred fanboys on a couple of internet forums.

Although I seriously doubt that they would look at the sales of the character pack as good judge, but it's not impossible. Just unlikely. I think someone else may have had the right idea when they said the poll was probably just a ruse to see what one they would get the best money from.

RainaAudron
15th Dec 2010, 15:43
User rabban from NR posted:

"1. kain's mouth does not move.
2. all the audio so far is stock audio from what i can tell is all the games.
3. in the opening cinematic kain grunts and sounds like raziel.
4. the sash/standard and raziel's wings still have collision issues"

so basically the poll was just a disguise for "which character you want to pay for"?... :mad2:
why not being straight with us? and why one has to pay for one character pack and not for the other? And not to mention those flaws which I quoted..

Reidbynature
15th Dec 2010, 18:03
And still no Kane & Lynch in the UK PSN store. What gives? They'd already let that one slip onto the US and kept it there.

Treeble
15th Dec 2010, 20:45
"1. kain's mouth does not move."

Nor does Raziel's (assuming you could see it) or any other character's for that matter. The characters have no facial animations, but Crystal has done a somewhat good job with camera angles to try and hide that, but it becomes pretty much obvious as you progress through the game.

I think the K&L dialogue is also stock audio (I wouldn't know, as I haven't ever played any K&L or LOK game), I doubt they'd hire the voice actors for all new dialogue in either case for just a crossover add-on content. Still, I thought the lines were reused in fitting manners -- yes, in a somewhat deceiving way, but as a whole, it works.

_Love2Raid_
16th Dec 2010, 01:16
Very true Treeble. :thumb:

I find it very wrong that the poll asked which pack we wanted first, when it was actually about which one we were willing to pay for. :hmm:

Reidbynature
16th Dec 2010, 01:40
Well the EU got if first. Maybe it was a simple mistake letting Kane and Lynch go on the US store last week. Though seeing as they were free and we paid for the LoK instead makes we wonder. I just hope the EU store doesn't make us pay for Kane & Lynch.

RainaAudron
16th Dec 2010, 11:04
Treeble - aha, well I did not notice there is no lip movement for Lara (played only SP), I take it back then. Btw, Raziel has no lower jaw, so his cowl can´t move :rolleyes:

I have seen the video of those re-used lines for R&K - it is kinda hilarious I must say - for those who know where are those lines used in LOK series. I was hoping that they would record the dialogues normally though since they charge money for it and there are no improved Defiance models either.

When will the packs come to Steam?

angelus0901
16th Dec 2010, 14:06
I see that the Raziel & Kain Character Pack DLC is available on Xbox Marketplace... for 400 points!! Are you freakin' kidding me?!?! That's too much!! All DLCs should be free. They are not worth paying for...

BlueSkiesXXV
16th Dec 2010, 15:05
Are you freakin' kidding me?!?! That's too much!! All DLCs should be free

Not much of a convincing business plan that ;)

Treeble
16th Dec 2010, 15:09
I am still surprised we got not one, but two free DLC packs. And I thought the packs I paid for were well worth the money, but each to their own I guess.

Thanks for the info regarding Raziel, Raina. I've been flirting with the Legacy of Kain series for about six years now (ever since Crystal earned the Tomb Raider franchise), I plan to play them all eventually.

GrievousOdyssey
16th Dec 2010, 18:52
I think the K&L dialogue is also stock audio (I wouldn't know, as I haven't ever played any K&L or LOK game), I doubt they'd hire the voice actors for all new dialogue in either case for just a crossover add-on content. Still, I thought the lines were reused in fitting manners -- yes, in a somewhat deceiving way, but as a whole, it works.

Mind quoting a few of Lynch and Kane's dialogs ? ...

I can immediately tell if it is stock audio or not ...

Unless they rehired the voice actors to make a new recording of old lines ... but i really doubt it , since it'll be rather silly ...

By the way i guess none of the swearings are present , shame ...

I find it very wrong that the poll asked which pack we wanted first, when it was actually about which one we were willing to pay for. :hmm:

Still , i have to say that the marketing guy who had this idea to twist the purpose of a poll was a genius ...
:thumb: ...

I just hope the EU store doesn't make us pay for Kane & Lynch.

Even if they do i doubt we'll get a mob big enough for a riot ...
The "Kane & Lynch" fanbase is rather ... low , at the moment ...
And among that fanbase those who would play the Guardian of Light ? almost nonexistant i'm afraid ...

Anywya ...
The fact that the Raziel and Kain pack is already released in the EU store makes me wonder if we'll ever see the Lynch and Kane pack at all ...

Treeble
16th Dec 2010, 21:23
Mind quoting a few of Lynch and Kane's dialogs ? ...

I can immediately tell if it is stock audio or not ...

By the way i guess none of the swearings are present , shame ...

Well, there is a lot of swearing, everything censored as you'd imagine though. Here is a dialogue transcript of the intro cutscene:

Lynch: F***! Where the hell are we?
Kane: What the hell is this?
Lynch: Well, I'll be damned... Hey!
Xolotl: A new day has dawned, and soon, night will fall on this world for the last time.
Kane: S***, f***. That old f***** took it!
Kane: S*** Lynch, what was that? What the f*** was that. I don't f****** believe it.
Lynch: There has to be a way out...
Kane: Why don't you try the door?
Lynch: How? The door is locked, d*******!

The fact that the Raziel and Kain pack is already released in the EU store makes me wonder if we'll ever see the Lynch and Kane pack at all ...

Fairly sure it will be, yes. The DLCs for Lara Croft and the Guardian of Light seem to coming out a bit randomly across all platforms. I imagine the Kane & Lynch pack will be available on the EU PSN next week.

Actually, I think I'll open a topic with release dates for the DLCs on the US PSN and ask people to help gathering the dates and prices for other platforms and regions in a single place. Should come in handy.

RainaAudron
16th Dec 2010, 22:13
They censored K&L? LOL what was the point of adding them if the game has 12+ rating? :confused:

GrievousOdyssey
17th Dec 2010, 01:03
Well , from this intro cutscene it's all new dialogs that's for sure ...

Except This Line ...

Kane: S***, f***. That old f***** took it!

That was from Dead Men , the first Kane & Lynch game ...

But since all the other lines in this intro cutscene were 'new' , i suppose they also re-recorded this line while they were at it ...

Depends what the other lines for the rest of the game are ...
Anywya , i best wait for someone to make a full playthrough of the Guardian of Light with Lynch and Kane and post it on youtube ...

They censored K&L? LOL what was the point of adding them if the game has 12+ rating? :confused:

Well , you know ...

For Kids ! ...

RainaAudron
17th Dec 2010, 12:48
Well , you know ...

For Kids ! ...

Why adding characters who swear from 18+ game into a game with 12+ rating? I fail to see the logic behind this.

GrievousOdyssey
17th Dec 2010, 15:21
Kids playing Tomb Raider with two M-rated protagonists ...
Kids get intrigued ...
Making the Kane & Lynch franchise more popular than ever with a swarm of new underage fans ! ...
Then when the same kids grow up they'll buy the Kane & Lynch games for their eighteenth birthdays ! ...

Marvelous marketing conspiracy we have here ...

raven6
23rd Feb 2011, 20:00
Raziel and Kain!

The Sourone
5th Aug 2011, 16:46
Eidos has been flooding the game market with tomb raider games the past 7 yrs or so. But still no legacy of kain sequel? It boggles my mind why one of the best ever "in my opinion" but it looks like in othe peoples also. Why is it taking so damn long to get a sequel? I am dying to know what happens to kain and raziel. And even worse not even a word on when it might b comming out. LOK is the besy written best narrated most original game series ever. Def in my top 3. A true sequel soon please.

ThePunkVampire
24th Oct 2011, 20:28
None of the above! :D I want KURTIS BACK!!! Yall should make a sequel to Angel of Darkness using the same characters and a totally awesome new conflict!

p.s. I cant stand this new Lara ;)

OugaBooga1
18th Mar 2012, 18:57
well, late to this vote but i am wondering if i paid for the kane & lynch dlc or was it free with a preorder of the game.I know i paid for the LoK dlc & a few others but there was some free stuff cause the PC steam edition had us waiting for the coop to be released.
Funny thing is i finished the game a few times & never bothered with COOP part till a week ago.

Alex001
10th Feb 2013, 12:27
The most important question though is who else do you want to see make the cut?

ClaireBrooks
19th Jul 2013, 08:04
I get a most unsettling question about these. Will all four characters replace Totec, or can we have mixmatched coop games, like Kain and Kane or Totec and Raziel, as an example?

ClaireBrooks
19th Jul 2013, 08:11
I have a most unsettling question about these. Will all four characters replace Totec, or can we have mixmatched coop games, like Kain and Kane or Totec and Raziel, as an example?