PDA

View Full Version : Deus Ex 1 Fun Thread...

Rindill the Red
30th Nov 2010, 01:47
ITT: Fun stuff you do in Deus Ex 1 that will probably be pointless or impossible to do in DX:HR.

A Double Take-down "Death from Above"
PApxHHCumZo

Vasarto
30th Nov 2010, 01:56
Mine would be altering the file so I can cheat. Type in Fly go high into the air and spawn 100 cats or grenades.

Senka
30th Nov 2010, 02:22
Been playing it today, trying different things when leaving the ton with paul is always fun.

[FGS]Shadowrunner
30th Nov 2010, 02:51
In the HK_MJ12 mission, level 2 underneath Versalife, it's fun to lure the Grays out of the radiation chamber, timing the doors correctly and running to the gallery and watching the Grays and MJ12 Cyborg agents and "ethically flexible" scientists massacre each other. I always wonder the fate of the Bum locked up. If released he just runs to the vent and stands there and proclaims "I'm the captain now!". Revisiting Versalife to rescue him doesn't work, MJ12 Commandos have taken over Versalife.

I like to have my have older brother Paul run around a map and do the work for me, you can go on a Keystone cops chase around Liberty Island with Gunther or Paul who will kill all the NSF. Typical older brother, telling JC he's a cop but busting NSF with ZHL assault rifle...But the best moment of Deus Ex is when you cheat in single player or fun servers and you partying with Jock, Gary, Paul, Smuggler, Chad, Tiffany, Sam, Chad, Stanton, the girl in Paris who thought you were Claude, Jordan, Ford Shick, the NSF, the X-51 scientists.

I'll have my friends in Deus Ex 3 too. Those people you'll free-roam back to, for another drink with...

LOL at the video... Headshot! Kung Fu Style! Ownt!

Senka
30th Nov 2010, 05:03
Heres another one I just found: Use speed aug to jump onto some buildings in hong kong markets to jump into luminous path compound, run around inside with all them chasing you with swords. toxin blade kills them easily.

Dead-Eye
30th Nov 2010, 05:14
Killing 1 MIB in a small room with 100 other MIBs right next to each other.

Fluffis
30th Nov 2010, 11:18
Shadowrunner;1530713']In the HK_MJ12 mission, level 2 underneath Versalife, it's fun to lure the Grays out of the radiation chamber, timing the doors correctly and running to the gallery and watching the Grays and MJ12 Cyborg agents and "ethically flexible" scientists massacre each other.

I usually try to do that too. I add the greasels to the mix, as well. It's fun as hell. :D