PDA

View Full Version : Let's play together!

chriss_99
27th Nov 2010, 12:24
I thought it could be a good idea to create a thread were people can share their Steam and PSN IDs, as well as XBL gamertags so that it's easier to find someone to play LCGoL with.

This thread can also be used for making arrangements to play the game with other players.

My Steam ID is Chriss_99, feel free to add me. :wave:

Denis..
27th Nov 2010, 13:01
nice idea!
i have completed the game 100% i can help anyone to find almost everything in gol!
my psn id: DenisTF
im also playing re5, lbp, rdr, tekken 6 and uc2 online..

angelus0901
27th Nov 2010, 13:07
I don't have Xbox Live GOLD, so I won't be able to play yet, not until next Summer... I bought so many things and I can't afford it right now... :D

But feel free to add me, my XBL Gamertag is in my signature!! ;)

@Denis... is RE5 any good?

Denis..
27th Nov 2010, 16:22
u kidding..is one of the best games i ever played!! tons of hours and i still enjoying playing it! i have all the trophies and mostly i leave games when i reach 100% in trophies but not RE5..i still playing it and enjoying it

Sina_Croft
27th Nov 2010, 19:31
Uhm Madenice, if I'm correct! Go ahead and add me! I'm also in the Lara Croft community group @ steam groups :p but those groups are big! xD Just bought the game, so yaay xD

angelus0901
27th Nov 2010, 20:51
I just bought the game on Steam so you can add me! My Steam ID is angelus0901SSJ. ;) :D

chriss_99
27th Nov 2010, 21:41
I just bought the game on Steam so you can add me! My Steam ID is angelus0901SSJ. ;) :D

OMG Igor! You know what that means! :nut::nut: We are going to kick some ***!!! :D

angelus0901
27th Nov 2010, 22:36
OMG Igor! You know what that means! :nut::nut: We are going to kick some ***!!! :D

Can't wait!!! ;) :D

LaraDoppelgagngerJessica
1st Dec 2010, 20:42
I thought it could be a good idea to create a thread were people can share their Steam and PSN IDs, as well as XBL gamertags so that it's easier to find someone to play LCGoL with.

This thread can also be used for making arrangements to play the game with other players.

My Steam ID is Chriss_99, feel free to add me. :wave:

my STEAM ID is gfwlaracroft

my PSN ID is Lara_Croft_GodHD

Katie_Fleming
3rd Dec 2010, 19:51
Steam: Katie_Fleming

ltshaunbrownuk
8th Dec 2010, 14:04
Hi, add me on PSN if you want my ID is LTSHAUNBROWNUK, ill play with u on GOL.

Wow the online within this game is like a ghost town :s, who else thinks that 2?