PDA

View Full Version : Online patch available for PS3!

chriss_99
22nd Nov 2010, 11:41
According to the latest news on Tomb Raider Forums, PS3 patch is now available for PS3 users! :thumb:

There is still no information about online patch for PC.
I guess PC players will have to wait another month or so. :rolleyes:

Keir
22nd Nov 2010, 11:56
According to the latest news on Tomb Raider Forums, PS3 patch is now available for PS3 users! :thumb:

It is indeed live. I'll get back to you with news on the PC online co-op as soon as I hear back from Crystal. Nearly there :)

chriss_99
22nd Nov 2010, 12:09
Thanks for confirmation Keir!
Do you know anything about the DLC for PS3/PC?

Keir
22nd Nov 2010, 12:36
Thanks for confirmation Keir!
Do you know anything about the DLC for PS3/PC?

I am awaiting confirmation. I will get back to you ASAP :)

ivaneiroX
22nd Nov 2010, 12:50
Thanks Keir "im in lesbians with you" - Scott pilgrim in the Scott pilgrim movie xD

bedazzled
22nd Nov 2010, 13:59

and the rest it will probably be sometime next year :(

angelus0901
22nd Nov 2010, 15:09
Thanks for sharing the news, Chris! I hope this will stop most of the childish bit-chin' that's been happening here for the last month...

LordCypher
22nd Nov 2010, 15:55
Well, since both release up to now had a month separating them, we should expect at least one month from now before they get the work done on PC.

BUT,

add to this the "Steam factor", wich is another step in the process for QA... then you can add to this the holidays, we cannot expect them to work on the holidays (and it's quite normal, it's the holidays after all)... so we could only get the update sometime in january 2011.

Keir
22nd Nov 2010, 16:03
Well, since both release up to now had a month separating them, we should expect at least one month from now before they get the work done on PC.

BUT,

add to this the "Steam factor", wich is another step in the process for QA... then you can add to this the holidays, we cannot expect them to work on the holidays (and it's quite normal, it's the holidays after all)... so we could only get the update sometime in january 2011.

I'll have some good news for you very soon.

LordCypher
22nd Nov 2010, 16:17
I'll have some good news for you very soon.

Thank you sir.

Waiting is not much an issue as not knowing how many time we have to wait. I think everyone is aware that some things take more time to do then others.

Just try and keep us updated on the status once in a while... not just:

"we'll have something soon"

then one month later:

"coop is ready for release"

BlueSkiesXXV
22nd Nov 2010, 16:22
This is great news. Get to it PS3 gamers :)
However, I am sure that the moaners will soon find something else to complain about, this is the internet after all.

The LCGoL staggered launch was indeed a mess, but I am sure that they will have taken it all on board & the next 'full' release will be a lot smoother because of it. Roll on the early December reveal!!!

bedazzled
22nd Nov 2010, 17:05

As I said next year :(

Treeble
22nd Nov 2010, 20:59
I have just spent over 20 minutes playing online coop with a friend of mine that lives about 10 hours away from me and I can say, loud and proud, that the wait was worth it. :)

Keeping fingers crossed that the first (and maybe second as well?) DLC will be available on tomorrow's PSN update.

Thanks a lot Keir, and please make sure you pass on the positive words to the Crystal guys. I'm sure they could use some, as they surely deserve it.

_Love2Raid_
22nd Nov 2010, 22:39

Yes, that´s great! :thumb:

It sucks that PC players have to wait a little longer, but trust me, it´s for the best that it isn´t the other way around. That would have gotten ugly, seriously. :hmm::hmm:

Denis..
23rd Nov 2010, 06:12
hey blue skies if the moaning thing u said going for me im smiling right now..

and yes it is indeed out in psn at last.

naraku
23rd Nov 2010, 09:06
Yay! Umm, how long will it be, well, free? Cause I haven't upgraded yet. *I better hurry* :hmm: maybe tomorrow....

EDIT: Never mind, Got it already..