PDA

View Full Version : YouTube vids

Xen
21st Nov 2010, 23:23
Hey guys has anyone seen those legacy of kain beyond the truth vids on YouTube cause I don't understand what they are about can anyone shed some light on them

cheers

ReaverofCupcakes
23rd Nov 2010, 16:36
I took a look at some of the first video, and what I can tell, from both the comments and the video, the guy who posted it believes that in the LOK games, there are references--possibly made up references--to satanic worship, black magic or some garbage like that. It's a load of nonsense really, so just ignore it. Or whatever. Hope that answered your question. ;)

Xen
24th Nov 2010, 12:10
Yeah cheers dude just thought they were a bit bloomin weird cause I thought they were like a making of documentary when I first saw them

Aranor
24th Nov 2010, 16:45
I just watched one video and thought "And?" Those kind of references are in any kind of game where something evil happens. There are also references to the other side as well. Raziel with his blue skin. The Archangel Raziel

Raziel

Judaic, Cabalistic
Raziel works very closely with the Creator and its believed he knows all of the secrets of the Universe and how it operates. He wrote down all of these secrets in a tome of symbols and Divine magic called "The Book of the Angel Raziel". After Adam and Eve were expelled from Eden, Raziel gave Adam the book for guidance about manifestation and God's grace. Later the prophet Enoch received the book prior to his ascension and transformation into Archangel Metatron. Noah was also given a copy of the book by Archangel Raphael and Noah used the information to build his ark and help its inhabitants after the flood.

Raziel can help you understand esoteric material, manifestation principles, sacred geometry, quantum physics and other high-level information. He can also open you up to higher levels of psychic abilities and increase your ability to see, hear, know and feel Divine guidance. Like a Divine wizard, Raziel can also assist you with alchemy, clairvoyance, and divine magic.
taken from the site http://www.angelfocus.com/archangels.htm

Melchiah

Melchiah
Melchiah meaning: God is my king.
Melchiah origin: Biblical
Melchiah gender: Male
taken from http://www.cutebabyname.com/mel.html

With a little effort many more can be found. (I will refrain as researching on ones own is usually more beneficial. It teaches to do so in future instances.)
The "satanic" references the poster of the video points out may or may not have been intentional but what he points out is one perspective.

Oh, and the 5 pointed star within the the circle most deem as demonic..

Lévi
Is the
pentagram
with two points
ascendant a
symbol for
Satan?
It has long been a truism within occult circles that the pentagram, when one point is ascendant, is a symbol for the positive principle, and when two points are ascendant it is a symbol for the negative principle.
This is derived from a claim made by Éliphas Lévi that the direction of the rays of the pentagram determine if it represents the good or evil principle: one point up representing order and light, two points up representing disorder and darkness. Lévi gives no justification or citation for this arbitrary distinction and goes on to arbitrarily equate the pentagram as a symbol for the Baphomet or goat headed god. [1] This ignores, or distorts, the pentagram’s inclusion, one point down, in Constantine’s seal, the later mediaeval depiction of it as a medical symbol of health, and its Christian representation as a symbol of the Transfiguration of Christ.
Aleistar Crowley wrote that the point down pentagram indicates the individual (microcosm) in a "Solar orientation", meaning not "earth oriented". Also that it had been used as a symbol of the Baphomet, the great androgyne. He interpreted the "averse" pentagram to indicate the New Aeon transcendance of the old Osirian/Christian limitations. [2]
Manly P. Hall made the further startling claim that 'the star may be broken at one point by not permitting the converging lines to touch; it may be inverted by having one point down and two up; it may be distorted by having the points of varying lengths. When used in black magic, the pentagram is called the "sign of the cloven hoof," or the footprint of the Devil.' Like so many esoteric writers, he fails to provide any evidence. [3]
No known graphical illustration associating the pentagram with evil appears until Lévi in the nineteenth century. The Inquisition of the early 1300s does not appear to have made a connection between the pentagram and the Knights Templar’s alleged worship of the Baphomet. Neither the Rule of the Order, the eleven charges against the Knights Templar, nor the eight Papal Bulls promulgated against them make any mention of the pentagram or its association with the Baphomet. Claims that the pentagram was significant to the Templars appear to be unfounded. Its use in hermetic manuscripts is rare. [See Appendix I for additional illustrations.]
It is only in the later twentieth century, and the creation of the American Church of Satan, that the inverted pentagram has become a popular symbol for Satan. They ascribe its usage to its appearance in Oswald Wirth’s La Franc-Maçonnerie rendue intelligible a ces adeptes II, "Le compagnon," Paris: Derry-Livres, 1931, p. 60.
Taken from http://freemasonry.bcy.ca/anti-masonry/pentagram.html

Often times when people rant about symbols and their meanings they are ignorance of their true meaning.

Xen
24th Nov 2010, 22:25
Ive always considered the pentagram to be a symbol of protection that was adopted by satanist. I already new about the references to angelic names in lok for example rehab and zephon are both angel names as well.