PDA

View Full Version : Next DLC Please :-)

a_big_house
20th Nov 2010, 20:43
Anyone know when the next DLC will be out? I'm hyped!

Denis..
21st Nov 2010, 07:10
daaa? ps3 and pc users don't have anything more except the main game without online co op and u asking for more? have some respect for ps3 and pc fans!

a_big_house
21st Nov 2010, 11:10
You don't need online co-op lol, I did fine without it :-) and as for having respect, well it's not my fault xbox is better :-P

angelus0901
21st Nov 2010, 12:02
I want the next DLC to be better than this. This one was to easy...

Denis..
21st Nov 2010, 12:05
not again a fanboy!! both consoles are great but that's not the place to discuss about it! im talking about the game and here it's a forum talking about the game and not fighting about which one is a better console! i reported u houseboy!

Ants_27_
21st Nov 2010, 17:20
You don't need online co-op lol, I did fine without it :-) and as for having respect, well it's not my fault xbox is better :-P

If a console has to rely on DLC to prove it's a better system then there's something wrong!:)

But as for DLC, Christ I've still not even played past the 4th level of the main game yet!:lol:

a_big_house
21st Nov 2010, 18:22
not again a fanboy!! both consoles are great but that's not the place to discuss about it! im talking about the game and here it's a forum talking about the game and not fighting about which one is a better console! i reported u houseboy!

WTF! U report me because you believe im a "fanboy", I'm no such thing and who the hell are you to judge me from one flipping post! I was simply saying that just because one console isnt ready as another they shouldnt both be held back! *******

ivaneiroX
21st Nov 2010, 18:44
WTF! U report me because you believe im a "fanboy", I'm no such thing and who the hell are you to judge me from one flipping post! I was simply saying that just because one console isnt ready as another they shouldnt both be held back! *******

i report u too... you say that the xbox its better... that's a fanboy

Treeble
21st Nov 2010, 21:00
Seriously, what are these forums coming to?

_Love2Raid_
21st Nov 2010, 23:38
I know right? :hmm:

Anyway, I would like to see some more DLC as well. The first one was really fun but quite short. But it would be better, in my opinion, if they fixed the online mode for the pc and ps3 players first (if it´s just one team working on everything at the same time...).

aussie500
22nd Nov 2010, 00:16
As an Xbox 360 player I am quite happy for the PC and PS3 players to actually catch up before requesting anything new. I would rather the second DLC pack was available to all at the same time! And after all this wait, yes the PC and PS3 players should get the first DLC pack for free as well. I still have 1 pesky challenge to get on the first DLC pack anyway, and hardly any time to play. :(

GoranAgar
22nd Nov 2010, 10:59
U report me...?
Don't worry about it. :) Just keep your cool.

i reported u houseboy!

i report u too
For what? There is nothing wrong in preferring a console as long as he is nice about it.

angelus0901
22nd Nov 2010, 15:11
Seriously, what are these forums coming to?

I completely agree...

Denis..
22nd Nov 2010, 16:55
aw goranagar thats unfair..at first he was saying xbox is better..if thats not fanboism then what is it? every time i was mentioning ps3 they were calling me a fanboy..and not u defending him??

GoranAgar
22nd Nov 2010, 17:00
There is nothing wrong with having and stating the opinion that the console of your choice is the best dang console ever. ... as long as you say it as nicely as possible.

ivaneiroX
22nd Nov 2010, 17:06
There is nothing wrong with having and stating the opinion that the console of your choice is the best dang console ever. ... as long as you say it as nicely as possible.

Fanboy... im with Denis this is unfair... when we say something about the ps3 that is fanboy? but when we say something about 360 its not? wow

BlueSkiesXXV
22nd Nov 2010, 17:56
Sigh...Come on people, you know better than this. People do not get banned because they prefer one console over another. Talking about illegal activity, e.g. game sharing or being rude or generally disrespectful to other users or Eidos, it is their house afterall, is what gets the ban hammer out. Play nicely with nice language & it is all good.

I am with Treeble, this particular board is now 90% nonsense.

GoranAgar
22nd Nov 2010, 18:40
How much clearer can I make this? You can be a fanboy all day. Just do it in a nice way. Be a 360 fanboy or a PS3 fanboy. It does not matter to me. Just be nice and respectful.

Denis..
23rd Nov 2010, 06:05
hey ivan..
come and say with me bro..
fanboyyyyyys!

ivaneiroX
23rd Nov 2010, 15:34
hey ivan..
come and say with me bro..
fanboyyyyyys!

fanboyyyyyss!! :p i want the dlc for free to ps3 BTW

Denis..
23rd Nov 2010, 15:57
me too..whats your psn id ivan?
lol forget it i just read your visitor msg

Ants_27_
23rd Nov 2010, 19:09
All this sudden thing about the update made me actually load it up again before and play a bit of a level. But as usual I ended up coming off the Playstation and will probably still not go on it for a while!:mad2:

But on another note, granted wrong thread but hey, I'm happy they finally added the online featurey thingy.:)

Denis..
24th Nov 2010, 07:50
ants what's your psn id?

Ants_27_
24th Nov 2010, 10:27
ants what's your psn id?

Ants_27_ ;)

During my I have no idea what to call my accounts. Unlike now where I have lots of ideas but it's a bit late to change everything!:lol:

GoranAgar
24th Nov 2010, 12:57
Denis, this is not a chat room!

Denis..
24th Nov 2010, 16:10
lol i asked a question..jesus! sorry i know pms