PDA

View Full Version : Feel totally ripped-off by the free DLC

sonicr9
18th Nov 2010, 22:36
Today I tried downloading the DLC for this game called Vanquish that I have.

When that refused to download I thought I was having trouble with my Gamertag so I thought "what else I could try downloading to see if it is my GT or not".

So I had thought and suddenly remebered the free DLC for this. Believe me if I had points I would have gone elsewhere but I dont.

So I downloaded this and all I can say is what a load of ****. I fell totally ripped-off. Free is to much for this garbage.

I was surprised it had single player levels as I thought it was just for online mode. But all I can say is bloody hell they are ****.

Four pathetic levels that are so hard that they make Tomb Raider 1 - 3 and TR:Underworld:Beneath The Ashes and Lara's Shadow look like a walk in the park.

I will not be playing that garbage again. I will be deleting tomorrow. It was the least fun I have ever had palyingf a TR game since TR5.

I dont understand how you can make a great game in GoL but produce garbage DLC for it.

It is nothing but an example of where games are going these days, putting all the work into the multiplayer and leaving the 1 player mode to suffer because like every other games company on the planet you have got it into your stupid thick heads that we all love multiplayer when we dont. I hate online gaming.

The single player mode just felt like something that was tacked on at the end with no real work or effort into it.

I will not be wasting MS points and money on any of the other DLC.

Totally poor poor poor showing. My score MINUS10/10

Bayonetta
19th Nov 2010, 01:05

When that refused to download I thought I was having trouble with my Gamertag so I thought "what else I could try downloading to see if it is my GT or not".

So I had thought and suddenly remebered the free DLC for this. Believe me if I had points I would have gone elsewhere but I dont.

So I downloaded this and all I can say is what a load of ****. I fell totally ripped-off. Free is to much for this garbage.

I was surprised it had single player levels as I thought it was just for online mode. But all I can say is bloody hell they are ****.

Four pathetic levels that are so hard that they make Tomb Raider 1 - 3 and TR:Underworld:Beneath The Ashes and Lara's Shadow look like a walk in the park.

I will not be playing that garbage again. I will be deleting tomorrow. It was the least fun I have ever had palyingf a TR game since TR5.

I dont understand how you can make a great game in GoL but produce garbage DLC for it.

It is nothing but an example of where games are going these days, putting all the work into the multiplayer and leaving the 1 player mode to suffer because like every other games company on the planet you have got it into your stupid thick heads that we all love multiplayer when we dont. I hate online gaming.

The single player mode just felt like something that was tacked on at the end with no real work or effort into it.

So you don't like the multiplayer, yet you felt the need to make a different post telling everyone you rated the co-op a 1 out of 5. Why bother playing it online if you hate online gaming? As I recall in your other thread, you were very angry that the game didn't launch with co-op. Also, you're calling the free DLC garbage. Hmm, I would suggest you just don't play the game or at least stop making these pointless threads that you feel the need to make yourself feel better my bashing the game in some sort of way.

Denis..
19th Nov 2010, 06:45
hello sonic!
long time no fight lol

so..
tr1 and 3 are easier than this?? and beneath the ashes witn lara's shadow are hard for you?? really? hahahaha lol underworld is so much rediculously easy game but for you is hard?? from what i got you hate games that put your brain to work because you don't have one so i recommend u to go play barbie coz i think it suits children like you and leave gol alone for real gamers..

btw stop insulting..
you do look a fool by insulting and all you get from us here is ignorance but what can i say? i like to answer back when u attack baby

GoranAgar
19th Nov 2010, 16:22
You feel ripped off by the free content? If this civilization ends in 2012 it is 2 years too late!

angelus0901
19th Nov 2010, 16:28
If this civilization ends in 2012 it is 2 years too late!

:lol:

James_Croft
19th Nov 2010, 17:48
I just want to say one thing :

Microsoft paid, so Microsoft gets.

Money is more important than the pleasure of gaming. It's all. No more, no less.

So, PS3 and PC, Crystal Dynamics says to you :wave: "You're not important".

sonicr9
20th Nov 2010, 01:39
You feel ripped off by the free content? If this civilization ends in 2012 it is 2 years too late!

Just to let you know I had great fun deleting that total BLEEP that you laughingly called DLC from my hard drive today.

I had more fun doing that than playing those BLEEP up disasters that you laughingly called the single player missions.

Please tell me your not going back to your old ways where you thought that you could release any old crap and think that people will buy it just because it has Lara and Tomb Raider in it.

Oh Denis please tell me how you enjoyed Lara's Shadow and Beneath The Ashes and what you thought of them as levels?

Oh sorry that's right you cant they were 360 exclusive :lol:! Thanks to MS spending millions of it's Live subscription money on getting CD to give us 2 new levels as a thank you.

Tell me what it's like getting everything after the 360.

aussie500
20th Nov 2010, 12:05

Poor dear, the DLC was too hard for you was it, pity that :p

Complaining you were ripped off when you got it for free is about as sensible as complaining about something that was optional. If you do not like playing online why complain it was no good? I played through all the levels in both single player and co-op, the single player seemed the better levels to me, co-op was more fun for the obvious reasons. Most of us liked having the extra co-op option whether we played online or not, and certainly having finished the game and got all the stuff, having something a bit harder to try was a refreshing change. Personally I had more fun playing the DLC levels than I did actually playing the main game, and still I have a challenge to get on the Temple Defence level that should keep me replaying the level for a while yet.

How old are you sonicr9? Because from the tone of your posts you seem very young.

ivaneiroX
20th Nov 2010, 12:06
Just to let you know I had great fun deleting that total BLEEP that you laughingly called DLC from my hard drive today.

I had more fun doing that than playing those BLEEP up disasters that you laughingly called the single player missions.

Please tell me your not going back to your old ways where you thought that you could release any old crap and think that people will buy it just because it has Lara and Tomb Raider in it.

Oh Denis please tell me how you enjoyed Lara's Shadow and Beneath The Ashes and what you thought of them as levels?

Oh sorry that's right you cant they were 360 exclusive :lol:! Thanks to MS spending millions of it's Live subscription money on getting CD to give us 2 new levels as a thank you.

You again?...

Denis..
20th Nov 2010, 15:19

oh please baby enough with your fanboism already..spare yourself the humiliation and reply on what i ask!
what is it?
the little kid afraid of the big bad denis or u think i can't be a fanboy too? but there are others replied to you even a moderator and hahahaha what he said was hilarious! as i said go play barbie it's suitable for your age and stop complaining about something that u didn't even pay..for the gods name it was all free and u complaining? kiiiids!

and ivan i got him don't worry..
looks like we have a bond with sonic here..

Pulse
21st Nov 2010, 00:51
I just want to say one thing :

Microsoft paid, so Microsoft gets.

Money is more important than the pleasure of gaming. It's all. No more, no less.

So, PS3 and PC, Crystal Dynamics says to you :wave: "You're not important".

Microsoft is making money on FREE DLC... Well color me pink.

LARALOVERnr1
23rd Dec 2010, 00:59
How is it possible that this guy/girl still isn't banned? Does he/she have to hack the whole website to get banned or something?

I've got no idea about the quality of the DLC since I find it overprized(on the xbox, at least) but I still find it sad that you call a DLC garbage just because it's to hard for you...

Treeble
23rd Dec 2010, 20:41
He was complaining about the one that was given away freely, even. lol

pleomax
30th Dec 2010, 04:12

Bit morbid, bloody hope not.

You do have a bit of a dark tone for a moderator of a 'video game forum', lighten up !

Edit: Ah German.....never mind. :D

Error96_
24th May 2011, 14:02
You can't get ripped off if you didn't pay anything for the DLC.

a_big_house
9th Jul 2011, 16:18
Enjoyed the DLC, the puzzles were refreshing after the main game although myself and a friend had to cheat and 'remove' a ball from its fire pit :D