PDA

View Full Version : B-29 Superfortress not unlocking

TG484
6th Nov 2010, 16:35
I have the game on xbox 360 and I have just completed the mission "Air Raid against Indochina" but the B-29 Superfortress did not unlock. What could I do to unlock it, I do connect to xbox live and have all of the updates.

Arrow
20th Dec 2010, 04:46
I know that this is an old thread, but I might as well make a suggestion in case the problem crops up again.

I've never heard of anything like that, so my guess would be to simply play the mission again to make sure it's not a one-time fluke. If it isn't, I'd check three things:

-If it's available in single player missions to replace the B-17. The B-29 can only replace the B-17 or the B-25, not...say, an F4F.
-If it's available in multiplayer skirmishes. B-29s make quite a few appearances in multiplayer, but there are some sea-centric maps in which carpet bombers just don't appear. Make sure you pick one in which the B-29 is a selectable unlock.

If they still don't appear and restarting isn't helping, I'd talk to Eidos (or what's left of them as per this writing; they were bought out a while ago) for additional support or your local retailer about trying to get another copy.

TG484
4th Jan 2011, 03:35
I beat the mission but still no unlocks screen or anything, and it is not a selectable upgrade unit.

SIR SLASH
10th Feb 2011, 16:00
You need to get a gold medal on this mission to unlock the B29 for the xbox.