PDA

View Full Version : Hi All !!!

JunoJIm
6th Nov 2010, 02:35
It's good to see some of the old people, George, Goran, Stella and lots of new ones - long live Lara !!!

It just occurred to me that GOL might be out bye now... :hmm:

Just started playing the PC version with a gamepad - the controls need getting used to, but it looks pretty good so far.

I'd still like to be able save at any time...

GeorgeMaciver
6th Nov 2010, 07:58
Hi Jim, you'll get to play with plenty of raptors so you should feel at home :D

Stellalune
6th Nov 2010, 13:59
Yay! It's JunoJim! Great to see you. And, yeah, lots of us old timers come out of the woodwork when a new game hits.

I was a little skeptical when I first heard about Guardian of Light, but I have to say it's pretty brilliant. Except for the camera view, collecting gems/points, and the 2-player option, it reminds me a lot of the old games. In a good way, that is. Hope you enjoy it. :D

JunoJIm
11th Nov 2010, 04:18
WOW !!! Pretty good so far !!! Getting across the spider bridge - I finally made it - is there only one way ???

Now the Raptor - thanks, George :-)

LilAli89
9th Apr 2012, 10:14
I started just yesterday this game. And I love that it reminds old games! I'm glad to know that someone else plays with gamepad too. I think TR keyboard controls sucks!

vincetrlc
18th Jun 2012, 17:36
I agree with you LilAli89, this game is more controlable with gamepad; i tried on keyboard, but it's way too complex.