PDA

View Full Version : Challenge Scores

joshua_kotc
5th Nov 2010, 15:21
How is it that the leader boards in Challenge Mode have scores up in the millions? It's simply not possible to get scores like that, even if one does nothing else but devote their time to this game. The Challenges where you take out armed gun people have scores on some of the toughest of levels under 50 sec. What in the heck? Even with armor, which doesn't seem to do anything in Extreme, I can't just jump in the fray and take them out without dying in that amount of time. I have to actually be sneaky, and wait, and my lowest time is in the four minute range. I can see doing better than me; it isn't that. I just can't see how the top leaders' scores are so low/high (as the case may be).

As far as I know, there aren't any cheat codes released. Are people hacking (which I know nothing about)? What gives? Maybe I'm just terrible at the game, even with the whole-match combos I get and not getting hit and other additional goals available as an option when one hits Tab. I don't know.

Batgirling
5th Nov 2010, 16:39
People use trainers that give them unlimited health and increase in scores. It is impossible to get to the millions.

Nemesis296
5th Nov 2010, 17:22
The times shown on the leaderboard (talking about the Invisible Predator maps) are only shown as "top" scores if all three bat medals are achieved on that level. It is possible to get some pretty ridiculous times if you know how to plan your attack.

My best time on the Silent Knight map is something like 28 seconds. My best time on the Survival Tactics was something like 36 seconds, which at the time of the game's release was like 4th in the world.

The combat scores in the millions are a result of people cheating. I don't know how they do it, nor do I care to find out, but those scores are not realistic. Usually I can get something around 50,000-80,000 on the combat maps, but nothing any higher. If you're getting scores for at least the 3 medals then you're doing just fine :)

You'll probably have to work on your strategies on the invisible predator levels...which I found to be some of the most fun with this game after I got them down :thumb:

joshua_kotc
6th Nov 2010, 08:10
@Nemesis296: Can you give me here, or PM me, some tips for the Predator levels, please? :)