PDA

View Full Version : Guardian of Light: what happened to my Xbox controller?

venus80
31st Oct 2010, 06:10
I've played almost the entire game (Steam version) beautifully with the Xbox 360 wireless controller and receiver. Now GoL doesn't recognize anymore the device.

The strange thing is that my Xbox 360 controller is still working sweet with other games.

I really don't know which is the problem.

Any suggestion? :/

Edit: fixed. :P

wonzling
8th Dec 2010, 19:12
How?

alesset
7th Mar 2011, 21:31
The same happened to me after I installed Win7 SP1...
Won't be a fix release?

Eidos Support
8th Mar 2011, 11:32
The same happened to me after I installed Win7 SP1...
Won't be a fix release?

Please create your own thread about your issue, and provide a detailed description of what happens.

TheMysticPickle
16th Jul 2011, 12:34
I've played almost the entire game (Steam version) beautifully with the Xbox 360 wireless controller and receiver. Now GoL doesn't recognize anymore the device.

The strange thing is that my Xbox 360 controller is still working sweet with other games.

I really don't know which is the problem.

Any suggestion? :/

Edit: fixed. :P

I've played for over an hour with my wired xbox 360 controller working perfectly (Steam version). I started playing today and now the fire button won't work. It lets me re-map the fire button to whatever I want and I've remapped to buttons that worked for other things (the bombs, or rolling), but when I make that button 'fire' it doesn't work. Any ideas? This is very frustrating, as jumping and platforming stuff is pretty awful with the keyboard/mouse.

EDIT: Problem solved. I forgot I have to hold the stick to aim first, then shoot with the stick held in the direction I want. The fire button without the stick does nothing.

Sldappu
14th Nov 2011, 12:52
I forgot I have to hold the stick to aim first, then shoot with the stick held in the direction I want. The fire button without the stick does nothing.

I did the exact same thing :wave: