PDA

View Full Version : New here...question about System Requirements

McKenzie
25th Oct 2010, 17:06
Okay... am new here..and while I have scrolled quite a bit..thought I just flat ask the question... so please...no "Go look at the old Posts" answers...okay?:o

Thanks...

Jerion
25th Oct 2010, 17:19
Well, the system reqs thread is buried deep down somewhere, so I don't blame you. Good on you for looking though. :thumb: That thread is full of more or less the same lack of answers as this one will be!

There are no announced system Requirements for the PC version of Deus Ex: Human Revolution. We know that the game will use DirectX 11 (and thus support DirectX 10). The best guess so far is the Tomb Raider Underworld Requirements, with the "recommended" sysreqs moved up a few notches.

pha
25th Oct 2010, 17:25
http://forums.eidosgames.com/showthread.php?t=82664

There's this old but long topic with speculations.

IH-Denton
25th Oct 2010, 17:26
You forgot to mention 3D-glasses and three huge monitors for eyefinity technology (=

Tverdyj
27th Oct 2010, 01:41
we actually had a new thread crop up fairly recently.

I remember it, because it established that my lappy with its integrated Intel Card should be capable or running DXHR

Joseph Manderley's Corpse
24th Nov 2010, 16:22
I found this on another board and am not sure where the original poster got his info:

Minimum System Requirements

OPERATING SYSTEM: Microsoft Windows XP (admin rights required)/Microsoft Windows Vista (admin rights required)

CPU: Intel Pentium 4 3 GHz or AMD Athlon 2.5 GHz

RAM: 1GB (Windows XP) / 2GB (Windows Vista) system memory

GRAPHICS: NVIDIA GeForce 6 series 6800GT (or better) / ATI 1800XT (or better)

SOUND: Direct X 9.0c compatible sound card and drivers

DVD-ROM: DVD-ROM drive

HARD DRIVE: 8 GB Free Space

INPUT DEVICES: Keyboard and mouse

Recommended System Requirements

OPERATING SYSTEM: Microsoft Windows XP (admin rights required)/Microsoft Windows Vista (admin rights required)

CPU: Intel Core 2 Duo 2.2 GHz or Athlon 64 X2 4400

RAM: 2 GB system memory

GRAPHICS: nVidia GeForce 9800 GTX or ATI HD4800

SOUND: Direct X 9.0c compatible sound card and drivers

DVD-ROM: DVD-ROM drive

HARD DRIVE: 8 GB Free Space

http://forums.gametrailers.com/thread/deus-ex-human-revolution-syste/1108470?page=1

mad825
24th Nov 2010, 17:08
Ignore the recommend specs, the requirements are rather self-inflicting.