PDA

View Full Version : Online co-op update - 360

Keir
20th Oct 2010, 13:17
I have some great news. The online co-op update for 360 will be going live on Wednesday the 27th of October. The guys at Crystal Dynamics have been working their socks off to ensure the online co-op is as good as it can be and everyone in the studio is really delighted that it’s ready.

We’re really sorry for the delay, it has been very frustrating for us. To say thanks for your patience, we’re giving the first DLC pack (which has some awesome puzzles and action) away for free. We’ll share some more info on this soon.

If anyone would like to vent their frustration at the delay by blowing the crap out of me with mines I’ll be available for games.

I don’t have news on the PC or PS3 online co-op just yet, but I’ll let you guys know as soon as I do.

On behalf of Crystal and Square Enix – thanks again.

angelus0901
20th Oct 2010, 13:19
Yes!!! Thanks for sharing the news!!! Can't wait for the DLC!!! ;) :D

Denis..
20th Oct 2010, 13:25
always favour the 360..losing customers

Keir
20th Oct 2010, 13:29
always favour the 360..losing customers

It won't be too long behind for PS3 and PC gamers. I'll keep you posted. Thanks for your patience, we're getting there.

Nemesis296
20th Oct 2010, 13:33
Terrific news, thanks Keir! :thumb:

Denis..
20th Oct 2010, 14:18
It won't be too long behind for PS3 and PC gamers. I'll keep you posted. Thanks for your patience, we're getting there.

i know but again..aw well forget it..the dlc will be free for all? aw aw aw and any word about more trophies/achievements with that dlc? and are they planning on fixing any of those many glitches with the update or just for the online feature?

Nemesis296
20th Oct 2010, 14:53
i know but again..aw well forget it..the dlc will be free for all? aw aw aw and any word about more trophies/achievements with that dlc? and are they planning on fixing any of those many glitches with the update or just for the online feature?

I wouldn't expect trophies/achievements too much. It is an arcade title after all. Maybe if it was a full-blown game, but I'm not crossing my fingers too much for this.

Denis..
20th Oct 2010, 16:19
are you xbox gamer?

LordCypher
20th Oct 2010, 17:09
thanks for the news.

I gues the free DLC will include PS3/PC users as well?

nonetheless, i now understand why we will not see any map editor for this game... console gaming killed PC modding...

Nemesis296
20th Oct 2010, 17:11
are you xbox gamer?

I bought it on Xbox yes, but I have no favoritism when it comes to gaming. I buy games for PS3, Xbox 360 and my PC. All are great gaming platforms. I'll admit that I bought GoL because my friend has an Xbox and we both like to get the achievements for games that are available on Xbox. Trophies only benefit me, heh.

ivaneiroX
20th Oct 2010, 18:35
Keir Free DLC for ps3??!?!?!!??! :@

Danielsun_
20th Oct 2010, 19:38
woohoo, just passed the info on to my mates aswell, new game to play (online) :D

Treeble
20th Oct 2010, 20:52
There are some PSN games that receive trophy-enabled DLC (I can name Zen Pinball and Sonic Adventure DX from the top of my head), so I'm hoping that at least the level packs feature some new trophies, even if they only add up to 3 extra bronze trophies. ;)

BlueSkiesXXV
20th Oct 2010, 20:54
Great news! Thanks for the info!

Marluxia15
20th Oct 2010, 22:30
Thanks so much Keir and friends! I cannot wait to play GoL on XBL with all of the other fans! I already have arrangements made for next wednesday to play with my friend. It just goes to show that everyone who got upset because you guys weren't giving us any information were wasting their breaths. Some even said you guys weren't doing ANY DLC's! But I knew you guys would stick through for us! I can't even begin to imagine how many hard decisions you guys have had to make that you've been working so hard. So are you, Keir, and any other creators going to be available for coop on XBL?

Denis..
20th Oct 2010, 22:59
I bought it on Xbox yes, but I have no favoritism when it comes to gaming. I buy games for PS3, Xbox 360 and my PC. All are great gaming platforms. I'll admit that I bought GoL because my friend has an Xbox and we both like to get the achievements for games that are available on Xbox. Trophies only benefit me, heh.

so achievements are like money? not like trophies? u can exchange your achievements for games? and yes i know xbox's capabilities..thinking of re5 and rdr..

Nemesis296
21st Oct 2010, 03:48
so achievements are like money? not like trophies? u can exchange your achievements for games? and yes i know xbox's capabilities..thinking of re5 and rdr..

Not sure I understand what you mean by exchanging achievements for games...I mean that my friend likes to play Xbox games with me because we both get the achievements when playing the games. He only has an Xbox so I am the only one who gets to see the benefit of the trophies from the PS3 games. I've never heard of spending your achievement points on games...what an interesting idea that would be!

Denis..
21st Oct 2010, 09:32
Not sure I understand what you mean by exchanging achievements for games...I mean that my friend likes to play Xbox games with me because we both get the achievements when playing the games. He only has an Xbox so I am the only one who gets to see the benefit of the trophies from the PS3 games. I've never heard of spending your achievement points on games...what an interesting idea that would be!

hahahaha yea..so you are a trophy hunter, i will add you to co op if you have gol to find the remained items and of corse play other games as well if you want

BlueSkiesXXV
21st Oct 2010, 20:24
Just realised that 'Read Dead Redemption: Undead Nightmare' is released the day before (26th). I have a feeling that quite a few of us will have to delay downloading the LCGoL patch for quite a while :whistle:

Denis..
22nd Oct 2010, 07:42
yeah i know but im playing normal story mode atm and not planning on buying the dlc anytime soon. i will wait for my friend who wanted it all the time to tell me a few things about it when he buy it..just think that he was the one who wanted me to buy red dead at the first place and i bough it for playing with him at the beginning..

sonicr9
22nd Oct 2010, 11:19
Sorry but oh big deal. A month late as usuaual.

So much for all your promises! Oh we will have it out by 28th September blah blah blah. Which was said back in June.

Your just like the rest of game manufactures. Full of broken promises and release dates and dissapointing gamers.

Just what the hell were you lot doing over the Summer? Nothing by the looks of it.

Why make release date promises when you know you cant keep them.

All this trouble for everyone just so you could release the game for Lives waste of space pointless Summer Of Arcade.

Pyrofer
22nd Oct 2010, 11:24
Could be worse.

Did you pre-order Duke Nukem Forever?

Denis..
22nd Oct 2010, 11:25
stop whining already for this handsome..come on now so many threads and same subject..the delay! it's been now a month as you said accept it already..broken promises and stuff are the blah blah blah to me..yea they did so now what? are you gonna kill them?

Nemesis296
22nd Oct 2010, 12:01
Sorry but oh big deal. A month late as usuaual.

So much for all your promises! Oh we will have it out by 28th September blah blah blah. Which was said back in June.

Your just like the rest of game manufactures. Full of broken promises and release dates and dissapointing gamers.

Just what the hell were you lot doing over the Summer? Nothing by the looks of it.

Why make release date promises when you know you cant keep them.

All this trouble for everyone just so you could release the game for Lives waste of space pointless Summer Of Arcade.

There is so much wrong with this post I can't even really comment. Do you honestly believe that you could solve the online co-op problem better than Eidos/CD? ...that's what I thought.

That's the problem with gamers these days. All they care about is the finished product and whether or not it met their expectations according to when the developer said it would be ready. Why is it that people are so 'let down' when the developer announces they will delay something so gamers can have the best possible experience? Would you rather they have released a half-finished version that hardly ever worked? It's a lose-lose situation because the gamers are the people with the problem. Not the company.

Granted, I'm not granting immunity to the company, but since I don't know what happened within the company (maybe some key personnel decided to quit, maybe they ran into authentication issues with networking, I have no idea); the point is, if you dont know, don't try to make it seem like it's shameful that it's not finished yet.

It just shows how ignorant and senseless you are as a gamer. But don't feel too alone...about 95% of gamers are exactly like this. :mad2:

Danielsun_
22nd Oct 2010, 20:19
Could be worse.

Did you pre-order Duke Nukem Forever?

Best quote ever :)

chriss_99
22nd Oct 2010, 20:22
Good to hear some news, even though they're good only for some users (360 owners).
I'm not really upset about the delay of the patch for PC because I'm not really keen on co-op, although I would definitely like to try it.
DLC is what I'm really looking forward to.

Denis..
22nd Oct 2010, 20:36
yeah i rather loneliness too but i can't find the items alone..

JD_Method
24th Oct 2010, 22:13
I'm up for blowing the crap out of you with mines Keir. :D

My gamertag is Stilton Squad (don't ask, lol) if you fancy a game when the patch is out. :thumb:

CuRsEdZx
25th Oct 2010, 17:24
There is so much wrong with this post I can't even really comment. Do you honestly believe that you could solve the online co-op problem better than Eidos/CD? ...that's what I thought.

That's the problem with gamers these days. All they care about is the finished product and whether or not it met their expectations according to when the developer said it would be ready. Why is it that people are so 'let down' when the developer announces they will delay something so gamers can have the best possible experience? Would you rather they have released a half-finished version that hardly ever worked? It's a lose-lose situation because the gamers are the people with the problem. Not the company.

Granted, I'm not granting immunity to the company, but since I don't know what happened within the company (maybe some key personnel decided to quit, maybe they ran into authentication issues with networking, I have no idea); the point is, if you dont know, don't try to make it seem like it's shameful that it's not finished yet.

It just shows how ignorant and senseless you are as a gamer. But don't feel too alone...about 95% of gamers are exactly like this. :mad2:

I completely disagree with you here. Of course if this reply was directed towards me, if I was in their shoes, I would have set a REALISTIC date that the game would release. After all, if this is the first time they did an online game, did they think it would be easy? If I were developing a game and had not released an online version before, i would not set a release date with promises...

Thats what is wrong with the company...

Shame on you for thinking its the gamers with the problem. Sure people can be patient when they hear news, but imo, if you dont have experience with something, don't set a due date.

Would have been perfectly fine with this company if they released a single player with PLANS to release co-op in the future...not release them together...thats where they ran into a problem with the consumers...

And you stated "That's the problem with gamers these days...all they care about is the finished product"... as a consumer putting money on these games, there is no problem with gamers wanting what was promised, projected, determined, as far as a complete game. Quit being a fanboy and trying to act like what they did was acceptable...

They shouldn't have set a date on co-op like that...especially if they don't have the experience....(That to me is the problem with developers these days).

On the other hand, thanks Keir for the update. Can't wait to see this update for the PS3 so that I can finally enjoy the game. I appreciate it.:wave:

Nemesis296
25th Oct 2010, 19:42
I completely disagree with you here. Of course if this reply was directed towards me, if I was in their shoes, I would have set a REALISTIC date that the game would release. After all, if this is the first time they did an online game, did they think it would be easy? If I were developing a game and had not released an online version before, i would not set a release date with promises...

Thats what is wrong with the company...

Shame on you for thinking its the gamers with the problem. Sure people can be patient when they hear news, but imo, if you dont have experience with something, don't set a due date.

Would have been perfectly fine with this company if they released a single player with PLANS to release co-op in the future...not release them together...thats where they ran into a problem with the consumers...

And you stated "That's the problem with gamers these days...all they care about is the finished product"... as a consumer putting money on these games, there is no problem with gamers wanting what was promised, projected, determined, as far as a complete game. Quit being a fanboy and trying to act like what they did was acceptable...

They shouldn't have set a date on co-op like that...especially if they don't have the experience....(That to me is the problem with developers these days).

On the other hand, thanks Keir for the update. Can't wait to see this update for the PS3 so that I can finally enjoy the game. I appreciate it.:wave:

Why is it that whenever someone doesn't agree with the general opinion they are automatically labeled as a fanboy? I really have never managed to understand that. I am definitely not a fanboy for *anything* (not even Apple despite the fact that I own an iPad), I just have an open mind about things and have a very strong appreciation for the gaming industry because though I'm a software developer, I cannot even fathom the amount of work that goes into releasing a full-blown game from any one of the big-name companies. Just because I get annoyed with the level of impatience that most gamers these days have with gaming companies however, does not mean that I would jump in front of a bus for them.

My point is purely a notice of my annoyance with gamers that feel like everything has to be perfect, no room for error, and that missing dates is a crime against nature. This annoyance can probably be blamed on the fact that I work for a software company, and I deal with people every day that whine and moan about little bugs and whatnot that are still not fixed. They act as though it should be a 10 second fix, when in fact it takes a few hours just to figure out WHAT the problem is, then more time to figure out HOW to fix it.

Most gamers have very little awareness to the process that a software company goes through to release a product to the general public. Implementing internet connectivity into a video game sounds incredibly complex to me, I can't even think of how I would start to set something like that up.

Bottom line, my defense isn't for CD/Eidos. It's for the software industry as a whole. People's level of impatience for video games these days is just astounding that it annoys me anytime I see someone complaining about a feature/lack of feature promised in the game. I said it before and I'll say it again...would you rather that they released the co-op unfinished, full of bugs (not that a software company would *ever* do something like that) just so the customer doesn't complain about the timing? No. Because you'd just whine about how it doesn't work properly and that you wasted your money on an unfinished product.

It's a lose-lose situation when facing the consumer as a software company, because people just like to whine to whine. Maybe if you get that through your head you'll understand how you come off as being a whiner with very little care for how much effort a company probably has put into making their customers happy. They set these "dates" months/years in advance, and eventually it gets to the point where they make or miss the date. Only the ignorant gamers get all riled up because they were expecting the product on the date that it was "promised".

Oh, by the way you're point about how they should have said "co-op is coming" after releasing the single player game would never fly with consumers, and you know this. Immediately everyone would believe that it was a paid-DLC item that the company would be sucking more money out of their pockets.

And I guess you can insinuate all you want about whether or not I'm a fanboy for CD/Eidos, I know that I'm not. I just hate it when people try to act like mistakes are unacceptable within the software industry. Programmers are just like any other human being...what's so unacceptable about that?

Shadowgate
25th Oct 2010, 20:29
Nemesis296 Laura is not real you will never get a date with her sorry

Nemesis296
26th Oct 2010, 02:44
Nemesis296 Laura is not real you will never get a date with her sorry

What a great contribution that post was to the discussion :rolleyes:

BlueSkiesXXV
26th Oct 2010, 07:30
Oh, by the way you're point about how they should have said "co-op is coming" after releasing the single player game would never fly with consumers, and you know this. Immediately everyone would believe that it was a paid-DLC item that the company would be sucking more money out of their pockets.

Saying that online co-op is included, which the 360 store has stated since launch is far worse! They have annoyed many 360 gamers (check out the LCGoL section over at xbox.com).

Still, as long as they learn a lesson from this debacle then it will help them in the future. I doubt that Eidos will deny that the launch was handled pretty poorly.

Keir
26th Oct 2010, 10:22
More w00tness:

FREE* DLC for Lara Croft and the Guardian of Light on XBLA coming
Wednesday October 27th

Full online co-op also on October 27th

Lara Croft and the Guardian of Light is to receive a major update on Xbox Live Arcade this Wednesday, October 27, 2010. Full online functionality including co-operative play will be activated via a free title update and free* downloadable content will be available for a limited time period.

“We’re delighted the Online Co-op is ready and going live – as a thank you to the patient Xbox gamers, and for a limited time only we will be giving away our first DLC pack for free. Download it, have a go and while you’re there try the online co-op mode, it’s great fun,” said Darrell Gallagher, General Manager of Crystal Dynamics.

(*The first DLC pack entitled ‘All the trappings’ will be given away for free for 30 days to XBLA players. The pack offers up a brand new area to conquer and features a combination of puzzle, exploration and combat experiences.)

The co-op and DLC update for PlayStation3 and PC players will be coming soon. More details to follow.

BlueSkiesXXV
26th Oct 2010, 12:45
Looking forward to it :)
Darrell Gallagher mentions 'patient Xbox gamers'.
I wonder what the even more patient PS3 & PC gamers can expect?

Nemesis296
26th Oct 2010, 13:42
More w00tness:

Wednesday October 27th

(*The first DLC pack entitled ‘All the trappings’ will be given away for free for 30 days to XBLA players. The pack offers up a brand new area to conquer and features a combination of puzzle, exploration and combat experiences.)

The co-op and DLC update for PlayStation3 and PC players will be coming soon. More details to follow.

Free for 30 days? As in, get it within the first 30 days and it's free; or, download it and after 30 days you have to pay to continue using it? :scratch:

BlueSkiesXXV
26th Oct 2010, 14:00
If you download it within 30 days it is free (& you can use it forever). After 30 days it will have a price attached. So in other words, they are suggesting that people buy the core game ASAP :)

Denis..
26th Oct 2010, 14:09
so let me guess..we ps3ers are going to buy the dlc keir? why the hell im not surprised?

Pyrofer
26th Oct 2010, 15:31
Yeah, I am not feeling the love here Keir.

The PS3 seems to be getting left out in the cold a bit in fact. Its not so much the fact we are being made to wait longer than xbox players (AGAIN!), but as the exclusive deal is presumably over, is there any reason?

Did the deal with MS state you had to delay patches, bug fixes and DLC longer than the xbox release too?

Please forgive us for not being happy at the "coming soon" but looking back on the history of this game, its not filling me with confidence.

I have tried to defend this title to the people complaining on the forums, but its getting harder and harder to do so. There are so many missed opportunities here, I can only see it hurting sales in the end.

BlueSkiesXXV
26th Oct 2010, 16:06

The PS3 seems to be getting left out in the cold a bit in fact. Its not so much the fact we are being made to wait longer than xbox players (AGAIN!), but as the exclusive deal is presumably over, is there any reason?

Did the deal with MS state you had to delay patches, bug fixes and DLC longer than the xbox release too?

Please forgive us for not being happy at the "coming soon" but looking back on the history of this game, its not filling me with confidence.

I have tried to defend this title to the people complaining on the forums, but its getting harder and harder to do so. There are so many missed opportunities here, I can only see it hurting sales in the end.

Fair point & it looks like the majority of people that visit this forum (& TR fans in general) are PC & PS3 users, who will not be overly impressed with the latest 'w00tness' ;)

I only bought the 360 version because my hand was forced. The PS3 controls (R1 & R2 inverted) does not work for me & the bugs (trophy problem) meant that I had to go with the 360 version.

Sina_Croft
26th Oct 2010, 17:28
Somehow it feels like .. :p :\ Ah well, I'm waiting at the pc for more updates, I'll see.

Keir
27th Oct 2010, 09:04
so let me guess..we ps3ers are going to buy the dlc keir? why the hell im not surprised?

Hi guys. I understand why you're frustrated :(

There isn't any official news about the PS3 or PC versions at the moment. Right now the best I can do is point you to a quote given by Crystal Dynamics Brand Director on kotaku.com (http://kotaku.com/5644222/lara-croft-online-co+op-will-happen-just-later-than-planned) a while ago:

The first of those packs will be free for Xbox 360 users for the first 30 days of release. It will include a trio of new challenge rooms. Stewart said that Crystal Dynamics hopes to be able to offer the same kind of release for the PS3 and Steam versions but that such a plan is not set in stone yet.

Pyrofer
27th Oct 2010, 12:14
Thanks Keir for that reply, it helps clarify the state of play. Not a good state however if you are a PC or PS3 player.

I fully expect to be very bored of the game by the time I can get more content. The hacked leaderboards mean scores are worthless, I have most acheivements I care about now. I play a bit with my kids, but thats it.

There better be some amazing puzzles in the add on content! More than pads and ball rolling. Can we at least have a Key/lock and proper levers?

LaraDownUnder
27th Oct 2010, 12:16
grrr...
I dislike all this xbox love...although i will continue to be a happy camper and (try to) wait patiently for the ps3 update. Having a whinge towards the matter isn't going to make the delay any shorter, but i will instead cheer on the good blokes at HQ in the hopes that they will become more motivated and get my update to me sooner :P Wishful thinking? Perhaps. But anyway, I have cookies! mwa ha ha. So maybe that was a bribe instead..psh.

Thanks for all the info Kier, you make a fine mediator :)

/my two cents

LordCypher
27th Oct 2010, 12:20
That is really odd... assuming that PS3 and PC user base is smaller then the 360's... we could only expect to get the same treatment as the money loss would be insignificant compared to the 360.

Ezio Croft
27th Oct 2010, 13:13
Hmm.. I played the Online Coop a minute ago and its really Funny.. I played with a stranger.. I dont know who he was but he was very good at this game.
But the DLC isnt there yet.. (German XBL Store)

Denis..
27th Oct 2010, 14:09
keir..buddy..bro or baby take any you like most but please next time let us know with something official! the majority of gamers here are pc and ps3 users as we were always..it's not fair for us and my friends on ps3 who had the game too now they just playing other games! losing customers buddy and you know it..aw and maybe make the dlc exclusive again for the xbox..u saw what a great move was that from you at cd a year ago with the low sales..

marcvb
27th Oct 2010, 19:37
Always the same...

ivaneiroX
28th Oct 2010, 22:13
keir..buddy..bro or baby take any you like most but please next time let us know with something official! the majority of gamers here are pc and ps3 users as we were always..it's not fair for us and my friends on ps3 who had the game too now they just playing other games! losing customers buddy and you know it..aw and maybe make the dlc exclusive again for the xbox..u saw what a great move was that from you at cd a year ago with the low sales..

my friends get bored too :S this patch need to come quickly... ps3 player...

sonicr9
29th Oct 2010, 05:21
More w00tness:

Wednesday October 27th

Lara Croft and the Guardian of Light is to receive a major update on Xbox Live Arcade this Wednesday, October 27, 2010. Full online functionality including co-operative play will be activated via a free title update and free* downloadable content will be available for a limited time period.

“We’re delighted the Online Co-op is ready and going live – as a thank you to the patient Xbox gamers, and for a limited time only we will be giving away our first DLC pack for free. Download it, have a go and while you’re there try the online co-op mode, it’s great fun,” said Darrell Gallagher, General Manager of Crystal Dynamics.

Oh big freaking hairy deal you wastes of space. A totally pointless and token gesture to try and make up for all the crap you have done.

You lot just suck of the first degree. You should NEVER NEVER EVER make promises and release dates you know are impossible to keep.

And there has never been an explanation for the delay.

Nemesis296 you do speak a lot of garbage dont you. Stop defending them. The fact remains that Eidos suck and no comapny should ever make promises and give out release dates they cant keep. Geting us all excited and then dashing them.

Or give us unfinished games. They shouldn't have released it at all when they knew the game wasn't finished. Now try and get this through your head they only released it in August for Xbox's ****ty as hell waste of space Arcade Of Summer (whatever that was)

Cursedzx you speak the truth man and you hit the nail fair and square on the head. You proved my point exactly.

aussie500
29th Oct 2010, 07:41
Well I was quite happy with the DLC and online co-op update, so there is at least one happy Xbox 360 player on the forum. Looking forward to the PS3 version though which will hopefully have normal ingame chat without the need to set up a party before playing.

angelus0901
29th Oct 2010, 08:12
...there is at least one happy Xbox 360 player on the forum...

TWO happy Xbox360 players!! ;) :D

Denis..
30th Oct 2010, 00:09
aw please don't make me laugh guys! happy without god of war? uncharted?? little big planet??? you really don't know from good games!

sonicr9
30th Oct 2010, 09:07
aw please don't make me laugh guys! happy without god of war? uncharted?? little big planet??? you really don't know from good games!

Get lost Denis you PS3 loving noob.

So tell me Denis apart from the Wii what is the biggest selling console on the planet? Do I hear 360?

Those games you mentioned are crap. Not worthy of the 360.

So tell me Denis how did you enjoy the two extra levels of Tomb Raider:Underworld? Oh that's right they were 360 exclusive paid for buy MS.

So what it like Denis in owning a console that gets everything second? :lol:

So where is the PS3's online mode for GoL? Go away fanboy and troll somewhere else. The PS3 is a joke!

superbegita
30th Oct 2010, 11:31
So first of all stop to insulting the others second....if you continue i would go signal your message...and three each his own tastes....

ps i have a ps3 and a 360 and Gofd of War is very very good at least than Little Big Planet andand Uncharted

You don't like them? ok you don't have a ps3 ? ok! but don't insulting the ps3 and the persons who owns her please!

ps i have a ps3 and a 360 and just in case you seem like a fanboy you too....judging from your message....see yourself...

If you have the wrath to not have ps3 ...tell it! but don't pretend this games are crap or other things like that because YOU you don't like them....or don't have a ps3

It's for you i say that....so stop the war of consoles...please

ivaneiroX
30th Oct 2010, 17:34
Get lost Denis you PS3 loving noob.

So tell me Denis apart from the Wii what is the biggest selling console on the planet? Do I hear 360?

Those games you mentioned are crap. Not worthy of the 360.

So tell me Denis how did you enjoy the two extra levels of Tomb Raider:Underworld? Oh that's right they were 360 exclusive paid for buy MS.

So what it like Denis in owning a console that gets everything second? :lol:

So where is the PS3's online mode for GoL? Go away fanboy and troll somewhere else. The PS3 is a joke!

The wii and 360 sell more than the ps3 cuz of the Modchip with that you can get everything for free also LCGOL... and thats no good not for Eidos/CD/Square and TRU sell more on ps3 but Eidos its blind for the money so...

Edit: and Denis you forgot inFamous :D

Denis..
30th Oct 2010, 21:48
omg who cares about the dlc for underworld? please! it's just another good game and can't compared to the sales of all the games i mentioned! aw and the games i mentioned aren't on the xbox because the size of a dvd disc is so little and games like them can't fit in! u comparing underworld with uncharted? or lbp? really? those games are on the top 20 of all times! what's underworld's rank? as for your insultings i don't care..u enjoying having a console that has been hacked and you can have games for 5 e when actually they cost 50 e? believe me thats bad for cd and eidos and any other company! you can get gol for free for pc and xbox..try getting gol for free from psn! it's impossible my dear because ps3 hasn't been hacked!
hahahaha it's funny calling me a noob when you are the one with no idea!

as for gol and online patch i said before that xbox maybe came 1st to tr and ps3 coming 2nd (on that i agree) but this only making losing customers and if you remember, underworld sell more copies on the ps3 than xbox version so if im not wrong the dlcs would have better sales on ps3 because of the more copies!

and please think a bit before u type sonicr9!

sonicr9
31st Oct 2010, 00:17
omg who cares about the dlc for underworld? please! it's just another good game and can't compared to the sales of all the games i mentioned! aw and the games i mentioned aren't on the xbox because the size of a dvd disc is so little and games like them can't fit in! u comparing underworld with uncharted? or lbp? really? those games are on the top 20 of all times! what's underworld's rank? as for your insultings i don't care..u enjoying having a console that has been hacked and you can have games for 5 e when actually they cost 50 e? believe me thats bad for cd and eidos and any other company! you can get gol for free for pc and xbox..try getting gol for free from psn! it's impossible my dear because ps3 hasn't been hacked!
hahahaha it's funny calling me a noob when you are the one with no idea!

as for gol and online patch i said before that xbox maybe came 1st to tr and ps3 coming 2nd (on that i agree) but this only making losing customers and if you remember, underworld sell more copies on the ps3 than xbox version so if im not wrong the dlcs would have better sales on ps3 because of the more copies!

and please think a bit before u type sonicr9!

Aw Denis you really are a clown aren't you. If the 360 is so great then why is the 360 humping the living daylights out if it?

Why is it that when ever a game comes out on both the 360 is the superior version? Companies find it very hard to make games for the PS3.

Why is it that virtually everyone says Live is better than PS3?

Ok then you want to compare games eh? I love my racing games and the 360 has what many critics consider the 2 best racing simulators out and they are FORZA and Project Gotham Racing? There is nothing on Sony for that.

This is from a member of another forum that I am a member of:

We have got the Halo and Gears series which honestly is headand shoulders better than any of the Ps3 exclusive shooters (Killzone Resistance..) easily. Kilzone 2 was supposed to be this huge exclusibve thing but obviously that didn't pan out, also PS3 will never get Mass Effect 1! There are some others too.

Also Live is a 100 times better than PSN! Notice how Sony really has to make the premium PSN for $50 a year really cool in order to get people to go with that over Live? Live also intergrates over PC, Xbox and the new windows phone. While it is not many, a few games you can play multiplatform over PC and Xbox. You can also get achievements with some PC games. PS 3 doesn't have that option for anything.

Can you look at all the videos and pictures you have stored on your PC via your PS3? No you can't I can!

Denis my Uncle and Cousin own both and they hardly ever play online via the PS3. They much prefere the 360.

My brother plays on the 360 and I told him perhaps he should change to PS3 so he could play his mate who had 1 and he told me to BLEEP off as he loves his 360.

Also Sony fanboy Noob please tell me where the 80 million plus who owned a PS2 went? I'll tell you they all went! They went and bought Wii's and 360 thats where.

You are just a sad ad bitter PS3 owner because he gets everything second. Enjoy playing Tomb Raider online. Oh that's right you cant!

Denis..
31st Oct 2010, 02:50
yes sir as you believe! enough with fanboysm already, i have better things to do.. end of discussion!

ivaneiroX
31st Oct 2010, 03:49
Aw Denis you really are a clown aren't you. If the 360 is so great then why is the 360 humping the living daylights out if it?

Why is it that when ever a game comes out on both the 360 is the superior version? Companies find it very hard to make games for the PS3.

Why is it that virtually everyone says Live is better than PS3?

Ok then you want to compare games eh? I love my racing games and the 360 has what many critics consider the 2 best racing simulators out and they are FORZA and Project Gotham Racing? There is nothing on Sony for that.

This is from a member of another forum that I am a member of:

We have got the Halo and Gears series which honestly is headand shoulders better than any of the Ps3 exclusive shooters (Killzone Resistance..) easily. Kilzone 2 was supposed to be this huge exclusibve thing but obviously that didn't pan out, also PS3 will never get Mass Effect 1! There are some others too.

Also Live is a 100 times better than PSN! Notice how Sony really has to make the premium PSN for $50 a year really cool in order to get people to go with that over Live? Live also intergrates over PC, Xbox and the new windows phone. While it is not many, a few games you can play multiplatform over PC and Xbox. You can also get achievements with some PC games. PS 3 doesn't have that option for anything.

Can you look at all the videos and pictures you have stored on your PC via your PS3? No you can't I can!

Denis my Uncle and Cousin own both and they hardly ever play online via the PS3. They much prefere the 360.

My brother plays on the 360 and I told him perhaps he should change to PS3 so he could play his mate who had 1 and he told me to BLEEP off as he loves his 360.

Also Sony fanboy Noob please tell me where the 80 million plus who owned a PS2 went? I'll tell you they all went! They went and bought Wii's and 360 thats where.

You are just a sad ad bitter PS3 owner because he gets everything second. Enjoy playing Tomb Raider online. Oh that's right you cant!

we have Gran turismo so we don't need Forza or Project gotham or wathever the name is

Denis..
31st Oct 2010, 12:10
enough please..he will never get the difference between our blue ray and 3d with his dvd and 2d..let him dream! some kids will never understand.

ivaneiroX
31st Oct 2010, 14:43
enough please..he will never get the difference between our blue ray and 3d with his dvd and 2d..let him dream! some kids will never understand.

yes and now for what we are in here... CD wheres its our Patch??? (PS3) i hate when they don't say anything...

Nemesis296
31st Oct 2010, 15:21
Wow...can we cut the console war crap out? This thread will get locked if you don't :(

chriss_99
31st Oct 2010, 17:48
Wow...can we cut the console war crap out? This thread will get locked if you don't :(

My thoughts exactly. :thumb:

BlueSkiesXXV
31st Oct 2010, 20:40
Comedy posts. I have both a 360 & PS3 & they are both really good & each have excellent exclusives.

Some people act like they have shares in Microsoft or Sony...LOL! If you can only afford one or want to choose between them, you cannot go wrong with either.

Denis..
31st Oct 2010, 21:07
ok i stop! sorry but this kid started insuring me..not only my console (i don't care about insuring ps3) and i never typed anything to insult him!

Pulse
3rd Nov 2010, 02:50
Why don't we take the console war...
And push it somewhere else?

http://knowyourmeme.com/i/000/068/946/original/62223.jpg?1283230070

Denis..
3rd Nov 2010, 14:10
lol pulse! i like patrick!!

Sina_Croft
3rd Nov 2010, 23:48
*pushes* :D