PDA

View Full Version : A funny thing happened in mechanics class....

joe the janitor
13th Oct 2010, 01:44
My mechanics teacher is a bad ass. He hunts dear, has a home made harpoon for hunting fish, and yells a lot. He also has a signed poster of Hannah Montana.

Sometime during Friday - Tuesday (Monday was a holiday) someone drew a gotie and unibrow on it. He is offering:

$1000 for any information on this "person".
Ya... "person" as if they had done something inhuman!

Just thought I would share this :D

Brackstone17
13th Oct 2010, 03:01
I hope he's planning on giving that $1000 to that "person" for going above and beyond their civic duty.

JackGordon
13th Oct 2010, 03:07
Joe did it. We all know that.

ohitspatty
13th Oct 2010, 04:45
I bet it's hard to beat off to Hannah with an unibrow. No wonder he is pissed. He got that signed too, you have any idea how hard it's to get it signed when you're that old balding man in the line wearing a trench coat? Ask Grievous.

BeardedHoplite
13th Oct 2010, 20:05
Maybe he was going to sell it to a stupid tween for big money and he brought the poster in to flaunt his future wealth to youse guys. Either that or, you know, what Patty said.

joe the janitor
14th Oct 2010, 02:49
I bet it's hard to beat off to Hannah with an unibrow.

you have any idea how hard it's to get it signed when you're that old balding man in the line wearing a trench coat?
Well he has a daughter so he had a reason to be at a Hanna Montana concert. It's not like he is one of those creepers.