PDA

View Full Version : The Brotherhood of Zombified Men

SlashPrower
7th Oct 2010, 00:39
No Grievous I still haven't done that picture. Stop asking. God.

Anyway, I propose that we all make zombie pictures of ourselves. It's fast, easy, and you don't even have to register.

Just go here: http://www.picnik.com/

Take an existing picture of yourself, upload it, and go to Create. There's all sorts of effects there. The Ghost ones (which, unfortunately, are really cool) cost money, but there's blood effects and zombification effects to be used for free there. You should be able to find them. Then, just save the photo and upload it. It takes two seconds, and it's worth it for a beautiful zombie photo album thread. You should also mess around with the other effects to see what you can do.

http://i62.photobucket.com/albums/h117/SlashPrower/Zombiepic.jpg

This one was mine.

JackGordon
7th Oct 2010, 00:45
You don't like like a zombie. You look like a prostitute who just took a beating.

SlashPrower
7th Oct 2010, 00:49
Ouch...******* jackass. That's not offensive at all, to call me a prostitute. Do they have manners in Belgium?

Sorry that I wanted to start something for fun around here, *******.

JackGordon
7th Oct 2010, 01:11
I didn't mean it that way, Slash. Let me rephrase: more gore!

One of Seven
7th Oct 2010, 01:16
*One of Seven swoops in* I already see where this is goin' and it's already to big for what it is. While Gordon's post may have been slightly (maybe he's Vince from Shamwow) sexist, there's also no real reason to get "offended." He probably didn't mean it in a harmful manner, and if he did it's really not a big deal what some guy who's across the globe typing on a keyboard says. Settle down my droogies, settle down.

Brackstone17
7th Oct 2010, 01:33
Settle down my droogies, settle down.

Ah, but it wasn't going to privodeet nowhere! Just a skorry bit tolchocking on the gulliver, just enough to get the good old krovvy flowing all crimson and wonderful. The only problem's that devotchka over there looking like she'll rip out that veck's guttiwuts.

One of Seven
7th Oct 2010, 01:42
Word to Brackstone.

BeardedHoplite
7th Oct 2010, 02:57
Alright, I made one, but it somehow didn't save all the effects I made. So here's my less good one.
Oh, and it's more of a Dog Days headshot than a zombie picture.
http://i53.tinypic.com/15514l5.jpg

joe the janitor
7th Oct 2010, 04:45
Do they have manners in Belgium?

WAIT! JackGordon is from Belgium! I'm the first of my family on my moms side not to be born in Belgium so..... That makes us..... Cool?

JackGordon
7th Oct 2010, 09:06
Ah, but it wasn't going to privodeet nowhere! Just a skorry bit tolchocking on the gulliver, just enough to get the good old krovvy flowing all crimson and wonderful. The only problem's that devotchka over there looking like she'll rip out that veck's guttiwuts.http://stcatharines.cityguide.ca/clockwork_orange_eye.jpg

@Beardedhoplite: your pic looks like something I wish I hadn't seen on the internet a few years ago.

@Joe: Yes, Dog Man is from Belgium.

GrievousOdyssey
7th Oct 2010, 14:26
No Grievous I still haven't done that picture. Stop asking. God.

I would have stopped asking if you had started answering , dude ...

You don't like like a zombie. You look like a prostitute who just took a beating.

A prostitue from the good old days , you mean ...

Prostitute these days doesn't know how to wear clothes , let alone a hat ...

*One of Seven swoops in* I already see where this is goin' and it's already to big for what it is. While Gordon's post may have been slightly (maybe he's Vince from Shamwow) sexist, there's also no real reason to get "offended." He probably didn't mean it in a harmful manner, and if he did it's really not a big deal what some guy who's across the globe typing on a keyboard says. Settle down my droogies, settle down.

Well our underaged goth artist here likes to get offended easily , i thought you all realized it by now ...

Also , i hate drinking milk ...

@Beardedhoplite: your pic looks like something I wish I hadn't seen on the internet a few years ago.

I remember seeing something , but i didn't knew what it is exactly , because years later i heard of the "two girls one cup" incident , but i never knew if the thing i saw was the same thing , and i never dared try to answer my question ...

@Joe: Yes, Dog Man is from Belgium.

Yes and that is something we all know by now , Joe should work afterhours more often ...

SlashPrower
7th Oct 2010, 20:28
Ohhhhhhh. M'kay.

Ah, but it wasn't going to privodeet nowhere! Just a skorry bit tolchocking on the gulliver, just enough to get the good old krovvy flowing all crimson and wonderful. The only problem's that devotchka over there looking like she'll rip out that veck's guttiwuts.

So much win.

ohitspatty
7th Oct 2010, 20:51
Zombies? I kill 'em;
http://c2.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/images01/7/l_647f52ceb8342786004b6271add268a5.jpg

GrievousOdyssey
7th Oct 2010, 22:49
Ohhhhhhh. M'kay.

Mkay nada if you ain't honest about it , dude ...

SlashPrower
7th Oct 2010, 22:55
...Wait, what?

Speak English, Grievous. Not your crazy moon-language. I need to be able to understand what you say.

GrievousOdyssey
7th Oct 2010, 22:58
Oh so i'm suppose to comprehend Your logic in the first place and put up with it , just like that ? ...

SlashPrower
7th Oct 2010, 23:53
Yes. Obviously.

GrievousOdyssey
7th Oct 2010, 23:58
No you don't get it , then again it makes sense ...
Why don't You apply to the good common sense of logic , the one i'm sided with , before making your high and mighty claim about me being uncomprehensible ...

Kent-45
8th Oct 2010, 15:38
I tried making myself look zombified...but all it did was make me look normal. Are the fates trying to tell me something?

GrievousOdyssey
8th Oct 2010, 15:42
Idiot , looking 'normal' is the same thing as being 'zombified' ...

Be proud of yourself now ...