PDA

View Full Version : In twenty four hours Grievous is going to walk into a bank ...

GrievousOdyssey
4th Oct 2010, 14:32
And the world as we know it will soon come to an end ...

Stay Tuned ...

JackGordon
4th Oct 2010, 15:14
Did Frank tell you to do those things?

BeardedHoplite
4th Oct 2010, 20:40
The world's going to end because the Bank is foreclosing on his house and Grevious is going to respond by detonating his nuke stash. (which he could have sold to pay for his house).
If you wouldn't mind, grevious, gimme a few extra hours to relocate to my Vault.

ThePunkVampire
4th Oct 2010, 22:55
wow.....

SlashPrower
4th Oct 2010, 23:25
AH HA

ONE OF THE LURKERS SHOWS THEIR FACE

Now where are the other 24...?

Brackstone17
4th Oct 2010, 23:34
AH HA

ONE OF THE LURKERS SHOWS THEIR FACE

Now where are the other 24...?
Hmm, they appear to be attracted by extreme stupidity. Quick, Grievious, make a post!

GrievousOdyssey
5th Oct 2010, 13:52
Wut ? ...

GrievousOdyssey
5th Oct 2010, 15:42
Alright , going to the bank now ...

Already went out a hour ago , but realized i forgot my glasses , so went back home ...

Now we're ready ...

And for ambiance sake , it looks like it's starting to rain ...

JackGordon
5th Oct 2010, 15:56
"Wear a raincoat."

(Cookies if you know what flick this line is from...)

Kent-45
5th Oct 2010, 18:31
Not sure what movie that is, but it reminded me of the "raincoat" scene in American Psycho

Paul Allen: "Is that a raincoat?"
Patrick Bateman: "YES it is!"

JackGordon
5th Oct 2010, 19:33
It was American Beauty ;)

After Ricky Fitts gets a beating from his father, he goes downstairs where his mother awaits him.
Ricky: "Mum. I'm leaving."
Mum: "Ok. Wear a raincoat."

And, to this day, I still haven't figured out her charachter completely. I mean, what happened to her? How did she become the way she is?

GrievousOdyssey
5th Oct 2010, 21:20
Her husband made her sick ...

Well , the fact that she had to live these twenty plus years of her life with that man , who doesn't even like their child , well ...

SlashPrower
5th Oct 2010, 23:01
Not sure what movie that is, but it reminded me of the "raincoat" scene in American Psycho

Paul Allen: "Is that a raincoat?"
Patrick Bateman: "YES it is!"

Christian Bale's voice in that scene made me laugh. His voice in that scene was the embodiment of : D

JackGordon
5th Oct 2010, 23:50
Her husband made her sick ...

Well , the fact that she had to live these twenty plus years of her life with that man , who doesn't even like their child , well ...
That makes a lot of sense, yes, but I thought she lost it because of Ricky's drug problem and being put into a mental institution. However it doesn't really explain the scene where Ricky introduces Jane to her and she's like: "Oh my god... I apologize for the way things look around here."

GrievousOdyssey
6th Oct 2010, 00:20
(last time i saw this film was years ago , so ...)

Mental institution ? **** , i don't even remember that ...
(Edit: oh yes i do now ... i think ...)

As for her 'apology' to Jane ... maybe she just didn't really expected someone from the 'outside' to enter her dysfonctional family ...
Jane could have been someone pure , 'untouched' from madness or trauma abuse , from the mother's eye anywya ...
So she is afraid that the 'space' surrounding her son's life might upset Jane's expectations , and make her uncomfortable ...
Hence her surprise with "oh my god" , because she never expected anyone to get close to Rick , and then 'apology' , because she is conscious of the dysfonctionality of Rick's life and upbringing , and it might not seem too pleasant for Jane , a 'sane' person from the outside world ...

GrievousOdyssey
7th Oct 2010, 14:54
Alright , so i finally got my rendez-vous at the bank today ...

And it was ... weird ...

I wish to open a bank account in order to store in my blood money ...

We'll need your email adress sir

WTF ...

Also i don't know how many times they had to repeat my name , and my birthday , in order to make sure that it is the correct one ...

And lord knows how many times i had to sign my signature ...

Jesus i didn't even read everything that was written on them papers , i might have bought a couple of prostitutes without knowing it , t'is madness ...

So when you don't have a cellphone number it's because you don't have one is that it?

Yes ...

But it seems that it absolutely needs one, let's try putting a bunch of zeros

Ok ...

A before you know it when i finally walked out of there an hour and five minutes had passed ...
I blame it on that copy machine , they had to photocopy everything three times , probably fear they might lose them ...

Overall not a exciting journey at all , no wonder we like to just point our rifles all over the place ...

Do you have any other affiliations that we can relate to?

Look , i shoot people for a living , i just happens to find a client who absolutely won't hand me out money in cash , so now i'm forced to open a bank account so he can wire my goodies in , so stop asking me all these questions of which the answers won't change a damn to you ...

Oh yes yes i understand

Good , finally ...

So there is no other affiliations we can correspond to?

No seriously , why did they had to ask the same question three times in a row , whenever we give them the answer they say they got it , but they didn't ...

Hell , i think at one point i even shout out "stupid pig headed gorilla" , and i got a couple of nice smiles in return ...

ohitspatty
7th Oct 2010, 16:45
...did you at least bring the shotgun?

GrievousOdyssey
7th Oct 2010, 17:00
They thought it was an umbrella ...

BeardedHoplite
7th Oct 2010, 21:41
Goddamn bureaucrats, you gotta to sign a form to request to heist the place!

GrievousOdyssey
7th Oct 2010, 22:47
You have to run up to the top floor for the floor , then don't forget to photocopy it , three times , and then go look for some stamp that nobody has , then wait on the line , then watch as some fools storms in the door and , no , not to rob the bank , but to rob Your Form ...

And these ****ers wears clown masks for lord's sake ...

Bevacur
8th Oct 2010, 15:34
Round House Kick - This violent form of combat involves a individual, run around a house, and then kicking the victim.