PDA

View Full Version : Earth like planet found.

Bevacur
4th Oct 2010, 06:59
http://uk.news.yahoo.com/38/20100930/tsc-earth-like-planet-found-outside-our-98fda55.html

This is some pretty weird ****, i don't believe in aliens but still, this is too awesome not too share.

Some Dr called Steven Vogt says chances of life on this planet is 100%

This is pretty interesting so i might look into it. It's funny that after Avatar was released, a few months later, a Earth like planet has been found.

How long will it be untill they confirm blue people have been found? Still this is cool news and not the usual random crap (Grievous) posted in the off-topic section.

Bad news is that it is waaaaay too far to travel.

GrievousOdyssey
4th Oct 2010, 07:04
but hey , let's have some good news ...
a new planet found in 'habitable zone' ... (http://en.wikinews.org/wiki/a_new_planet_found_in_%27habitable_zone%27)

i'm mighty sure they can afford to give us sane folks one of them planets ...
I mean we need it ...

Next ! ...

Bevacur
4th Oct 2010, 07:09
Even more bad news, Grievous is on Earth.

Good news for me is that i don't live in the same country.

GrievousOdyssey
4th Oct 2010, 07:11
I'm on this forum , but as far as i know we don't need to be on earth to use this forum ...

I mean for all you know i'm on Mars ! ...
And soon planning to blow up the Moon because the ***** never looks at me ! ...

But yeah , alright , we're not in the same country ...

YET ...

joe the janitor
4th Oct 2010, 23:46
Am I the only one who has known about this for about 1 year now? It seems to just be becoming popular. People have theorized the planet being habitable for awhile now.

I liked it before it was cool

JackGordon
5th Oct 2010, 00:17
F this ****ty planet with ****ty people living in ****ty societies. I want to go there *points at Earth like planet*

Bevacur
5th Oct 2010, 10:28
Oh that planet? The planet with the walking, talking monkeys? They seem like a great race! Let's go meet them and exchange weapons! They will protect us!