PDA

View Full Version : A bottle of red wine and a gulp of vodka ...

GrievousOdyssey
4th Oct 2010, 06:58
why do i even bother ...

I found myself in the dark ... which was weird because i remember being in my bathtub ...
Turns out i'm still in my bathtub as i can sense water around me , though it was cold , so i turned up the hot water on again , and had to get up to turn back up the light ...

No wait , this was near the end , what was the begining ...

I remember watching Johnny Depp taking drugs non-stop for a couple of days (of which i have to try at some point of my life) , i remember shouting out loud "what the **** was it all about" , while drinking my trusty bottle of red wine , eating nice dry sausages and some mushrooms with it ... cute lil mushrooms they were ...

I then remember jumping on the nearby computer , which demanded a huge exercise for me to get up from my odd looking throne and move on to my computer who dates back from the last decade ... i remember ... writting a few things ... which is still here as i look at it now ... but i had this odd sense of belief that i exchanged a few words with the Overlord himself here in this place , but as i look at it now , it's all gone , weird ...
Gone it was ... laughters and memories ... a whole past ... down to the drain ...

The drain got clogged for some reason , i don't know , the water just wouldn't go down anymore , so the greasy vomit that was on the sink was going to stay there for some time , the chemicals i put in didn't seem to work much , says that i have to wait for half an hour , i then decided to step into my tub and took a hot bath while waiting for this magical half hour , so i miss out my opportunity to perform my unique method of masturbation of the day , oh well , the cool and clean turquoise looking water in the bathtub was quite attractive on its own ...
Whether i made love with my mermaid or not , i don't remember , but personnaly , i don't think i did , it wouldn't made much sense from a dramatic standpoint ...

Oh but wait ... i completely missed out a whole part didn't i ? ...
I was on my computer ... and then ... ah , yes , i had retrieved my playstation three , signed up on the network , and play some Dead Men fragile alliance ... well , 'waited' more than play ...
I also remember exchanging a few words with the usual shaddy fellows on the PSN , one was being the local mafia on its own , and another was eating zombies , or something like that ... the usual weird stuff anywya , i on the other hand was waiting , much more civilised and impressive ...

I think i end up going to my stock of vodka i had put in the bathroom , of which i had bought and kept unopened for years , opened a bottle , and swallowed a whole gulp of it ...
Proving to myself that i'm still the one who 'drinks vodka as if it was water' , something that always made my entourage scared ****less ...

But i wasn't trying to prove myself anything , so why did i went to the bathroom and do that ... i never ... never wanted to drink that vodka again , so why ...
The stock of bottles of vodka i had kept in the bathroom are quite odd , because i had collected them from the couple of years that happened to be the most disgusting part of my life , and ... i just keep the bottles there , all new sealed , never opened it back then , never now either , well except this day of course ...
But even after this day , they're still going to be there , a stock of water colored drink ...

I know that i returned to the room , which demanded a lot of exercise for me , to move from one area of my secret hideout to another ... and for someone who used to spent whole nights walking around in the city , it's ******* lame ...

I went to my room , and saw that i was still waiting for a couple more players to start my fragile alliance match , had a few more words with the shaddy fellows , and one of them reminded me that i'm a immortal bastard (or some usual bull**** like that) , thus re-explaining to myself why i never die no matter how hard the cuts goes deep in me ... cuts made by folks other than myself , that is ...
Eventually the game started , and it was as fun and short as it could have been ... no ... it wasn't that fun now was it ? ... i don't ... i'm not sure ... it must have been entertaining from one point of view ...

After that i went to the bathroom because my human body needed for me to go there , i can't explain why , and after that i remember that i must have said to myself '**** it' and started to throw up everything i think i could throw up into the sink , not because my body demanded that i open my mouth and force the things inside me to come out , but because ... i ...
I wanted to ? that's kind of unbelievable , even to myself ...
So what , was it destiny ? possibly , afterall , this particular episode is already stuffed with symbolism and other subtle dramatic stuff you find in a decent film from the good old days ... If i even start pointing at these symbolisms let alone start detailing them it all now it would look like i put these symbolism in on purpose , which is something artists never do , you know , 'explaining' **** ...

So i began throwing up the heavy weight gulfing within me , mostly thanks to that gulp of vodka i'm sure , a gulp that i'm still not quite sure why i had tasted it ...
Then again i always wanted to try out , wine and vodka , guess it don't work so well , but then again i already i knew that ...

As confusing as it might be , it could have been interpreted as my own suicide , of which i ... helped ...
Yes , by throwing up i did not stopped the suicide , on the contrary , it was by the realisation of that stench that was layed deep down within that i managed to eliminate a part of myself , but which part ? and can we be even sure that this a symbolistic suicide and not just a average situation that happens to the local town drunk , which is to say , me ? ...
(but let's not go down to the question of "who am i" , because that's still a unconclusive episode) ...

Fact remains that You're reading this now , so i assume it is of my duty to deliver a message that makes sense in this text , because , well , you're reading it ...

So i remember finding myself in the dark , amidst the water that has gone cold ...
The mystery of just how did the light 'went off' while i was diving in my thoughts within the little piece of ocean that i'm allowed to be in in my miserable life will probably remain as a unsolved mystery in this story ... that's until i suggest that there was someone else within this secret hideout who turned off the light ... but then that would ruin the sense of mystery , not to mention i'll have to explain myself how is that another human being can possibly live within the same space dimension as mine , it's simply not possible , scientists will die , so i best just move on ...

In the dark , got up , turned up the light , looked at the sink , some of the stuff is still there , bastards ...

So a bit of this and that of manual plombering and i emptied the whole thing in the sink , turns up alot of things such as pieces of my hair along with some black looking things were clogging the drain tube , so it was nothing of complicated really , but my amazement of seeing that by manually unclogging the thing in a few minutes is a greater success than pouring loads of chemicals into the tube will most probably go down to my invisible list trophies and achievements , next to the fact of course that i've managed to wash a part of myself away ... what that is ... i don't know , you tell me ...

The weird grease on my hand took a while to be cleaned off though ...

I did somehow hurt one of my fingers during this symbolistic suicidal (and probably stupid) process of mine , i don't know how , but it looks like i've touched a couple of pointed sticks on the same finger as it's got little hole wounds on it , hurts as i'm even tipping this text on my keyboard right this instant , ouch ! says said finger of mine who makes a useless appearance ...

But still , i don't know how i managed to inflict those wounds onto myself ...
And no doubt that the pursuit of said unexplained reasons will not heal up the wounds itself ...
In the end , i think it's just another one of those marks that we carry around ourselves ...

We're conscience of our marks for ages , and it's not these wounds that will stop me from having my mermaid holding my paw , will it ...

Bevacur
4th Oct 2010, 07:01
Your still awake? I stopped posted rubbish because it was 11 so i went to sleep.

GrievousOdyssey
4th Oct 2010, 07:06
We don't live in the same time zone ...

I mean for all you know i'm in the south pole ! ...

PS: so the rubbish were real ! but they are gone now ... GONE ! ...
With the wind ! ...

BeardedHoplite
4th Oct 2010, 12:16
Hum...so you're mad because Dead Men's FA playerbase is empty? Or did I miss something?

GrievousOdyssey
4th Oct 2010, 14:29
Trust me , it's going to be less confusing if you don't take things quite litterally ...

Then again i don't know , you people always had a funny way to look at things ...
Which is marvelous , because your opinions transends into lessons of life ...

The power is within you all ! now speak ! ...

JackGordon
4th Oct 2010, 15:13
Wine is for my alcoholic mother and vodka is for people with bad oral hygiene (such as bums and Russians).

JohanMitchell
16th Nov 2011, 09:10
There's a lot of classy taste in the wild mixture of beverages. Vodka and red wine isn't one of them. australian wine (http://www.howardparkwines.com.au/)

BeardedHoplite
20th Nov 2011, 20:43
Aw, I thought grevious had come back after his exile. All I got was a spambot. Damn

JackGordon
20th Nov 2011, 21:01
Ugh, this is like getting Rick Rolled! Damn you, spambot!

MxOAgentJohnson
22nd Nov 2011, 22:28
Do we really want either of "Them" back to be fair?

BeardedHoplite
23rd Nov 2011, 21:06
Do we really want either of "Them" back to be fair?

I do. grevious lit up the forum with whatever the hell he was on about, made the place more interesting.

MxOAgentJohnson
23rd Nov 2011, 21:12
No, with grievous coming back we'd get those ******* "RomeCaesar" and such back lmfao!

It's fate, he makes his return they come back

BeardedHoplite
26th Nov 2011, 22:56
Wait a minute, so what you're saying is......grevious is Caesar!
Oh ****! This makes the end of The Usual Suspects look like a Highschool play!