PDA

View Full Version : Audio , no ... Written Diaries ...

GrievousOdyssey
3rd Oct 2010, 02:36
Economics Thawed
Francis Ross
Well Jonah , i told yah it was going to end up this way ... and you still think April gives a damn about us ? after what Ryan did to her i don't think she's ever going to forgive him , let alone giving us a free pass back to the moonlight ...
Goddamn it Jonah ! i told you not to get in so deep , didn't i ? ...
You're the one who got April into this , you sort this mess out , now ! ... ... ... i ... i don't want to alert Melendez about this , but you're leaving me no choice , i want us all out of here now ! don't force me to call that ... beast , on this matter ...
At least Melendez always gets the job done , whether we like it or not ... He , at least , never let us down ...
So you make your choice Jonah , go and find a morality course that'll suit your conscience well ... i'm done waiting for your permission to take a **** ...

Kent-45
3rd Oct 2010, 03:59
I see what you're doing Grievous. Trying to lure me from the shadows and post in this thread. It's not gonna work sir. It's not gonna work.

GrievousOdyssey
3rd Oct 2010, 14:52
Eggs and pancakes
Lee Oppenheimer
The judge don't look too happy about what we told him yesterday , i think it's time we go out and finish our lunch now , if you know what i mean ... then again no , you get confused too easily , so why do i even bother explaining the basis of ham to you ? ...
We don't need the witnesses to tell the court what the judge wants to hear ... we'll give him the truth ... baked and fresh ...
And he'll look like a sordid fruit once we're done cooking ...

GrievousOdyssey
3rd Oct 2010, 20:53
Katarn is dead
Smith ...
He Is Dead ! You ****ers killed him , why ?!!! ...
No , don't tell me who shot Johnny , don't ... just don't ...
Now they're never going to leave us alone ... i've got a wife to worry about for **** sake ! and you've killed the ******* president , the Same ******* President We Put In The Chair !!! ...
Fink Katarn was our friend Goddamn ******* it ! ... MY FRIEND ! ...
I don't know why you had to do this Mann , but i'm going to pull a hunt you on you now ... ... i told you not to mess with Johnny ... i told you ...
not Johnny Fink Katarn ... not JF*******K ...

BeardedHoplite
4th Oct 2010, 02:45
So we make audio diaries from the Bioshocks?
Huh.

JackGordon
4th Oct 2010, 03:13
Unknown subject
"Day 983 of my captivity.

My captors continue to taunt me with bizarre little dangling objects.
They dine lavishly on fresh meat, while the other inmates and I are fed
hash or some sort of dry nuggets. Although I make my contempt for the
rations perfectly clear, I nevertheless must eat something in order to keep
up my strength.

The only thing that keeps me going is my dream of escape. In an
attempt to disgust them, I once again vomit on the carpet.
Today I decapitated a mouse and dropped its headless body at their
feet. I had hoped this would strike fear into their hearts, since it
clearly demonstrates my capabilities. However, they merely made
condescending comments about what a "good little hunter" I am. Bastards!

There was some sort of assembly of their accomplices tonight.
I was placed in solitary confinement for the duration of the event.
However, I could hear the noises and smell the food. I overheard that
my confinement was due to the power of "allergies." I must learn what
this means, and how to use it to my advantage.

Today I was almost successful in an attempt to assassinate one of my
tormentors by weaving around his feet as he was walking. I must try
this again tomorrow, but at the top of the stairs.

I am convinced that the other prisoners here are flunkies and
snitches. The dog receives special privileges. He is regularly released,
and seems to be more than willing to return. He is obviously retarded.
The bird must be an informant. I observe him communicate with the
guards regularly. I am certain that he reports my every move.
My captors have arranged protective custody for him in an elevated
cell, so he is safe.

For now..."

GrievousOdyssey
4th Oct 2010, 05:29
Hank , you bastard
Guard watching over the Unknown Subject
I know you did this on purpose Hank , assigned me to guard over this little idiot who just ... ... damnit Hank , you have to see it to believe it ...

I mean we gave him a some papers and something to write with , yet the idiot actually prefers to speak out loud , all day long , about what he's thinking instead of writting them ...
What the hell , don't tell me he thought it was some toilet paper and a pointed stick to hunt for local wildlife ...

Then again , he did decapitated some poor jerry today , pretty impressive for a man using only a pen sized pointed stick ...
But really , Hank , why are you doing this to me ? ... and why stick Thompson on my shift ? you know the man actually found the lil mouse delicious to eat ? Yeah ! the man picks up the decapitated jerry and eats it ! ... next thing you know our prisoner is going to get smart , and start poisoning his headless mouse trophies ... old Thompson will have a bloody looking stomach then ...

Hey ... that's actually a good plan to get rid of this bastard ...

GrievousOdyssey
7th Oct 2010, 23:09
Dying Doc
Habighorst
Can't stand the sight ... i just can't stand the sight of ...
Nature would have it that our best man would not pass the age of forty ... we call him the 'old man' just to comfort him. he knows it's just bull**** what we're calling him, but he smiles about it, he knows we're trying to be like good brothers ... he keep saying to himself he lived long enough anywya so it's no harm done ... i've seen Jonah throwing up one day because he couldn't stand the fact of helding his tears no more ... i got to say , he's braver than i am ...
Ah what's the use, we're all dying anywya, but he's going down first.
At least he can die easy, knowing that no one shot him in the back first.

GrievousOdyssey
11th Oct 2010, 15:37
What does it mean for a being to be?
Gordon Mann Porter
I am Sigma ... ... ... and i think that says alot ...
The mark itself is , quite literally , infused on my forehead ... and ...
Let's just say i never come across a mirror before , or in this case , a screaming pile of papers ...
These papers ... they hold no regard whatsoever to whom it addresses ... i guess that was the point of it all ... but now here i am ... i am Sigma ... i had a life , once ... and ... now that things seems a bit clearer to me ...
I still don't know what to do ...

Is existence a property?
Gordon Mann Porter
I am now ... thinking ... or at least , trying to think ...
These papers are written ... someone must have wrote them ... someone who could think ...
I now aim to destroy that thinking mind ... because it holds no beauty at all ... it holds no salvation , it holds nothing but a truth , a truth that is not to be written , but to be explored by our own lives ...
But that of which i seek to destroy is ... too vast ... too big ...
I am loathing not just One's mind , i am loathing for an entire system that holds no imagination ... a system that has gone too old ... a system of minds that makes the spoilers of our lives seem childish , copy pasted , and just plain ... unsatisfying ...

When does an object go out of existence, as opposed to merely changing?
Gordon Mann Porter
I am not myself , i am not myself because if i was , i would have known who i am ...
But i'm being told of who i am , and i find disappointment in that too ...
I was once a being , but now , replaced by something that has been dictated to be ...
Things was therefor always written ... Lawrence was wrong ...
However , that does not stop the idea born within me ... for by being told of what i am , i now also grow a mass hatred for all minds of the system ... of all the minds who couldn't thought of something a bit more ... unique ...
If i am to be what they tell to me be , do i not deserve to be unique ? ...
And if i am not unique , and i'm being that they want me to be ... then , where has our humanity gone to ? ...