PDA

View Full Version : Potential Trophy Fix

Guardian_84
1st Oct 2010, 02:52
I FINALLY got my trophies to work. If you've been having troubles too, try these out:

- First, if you can't even get the trophy list to load, delete your save file. Then go into the Playstation Store and download the unlock key again. Downloading it one time didn't work for me, so I went ahead and did THREE times right in a row.

Start up your game, it should load the trophies.

- If you can't unlock any trophies, delete your save file (actually, you might not even have to, but I did anyway). Start up the game and spam the PS button while it's loading. Select your mode (single player or multiplayer) and while it's loading, again, spam the PS button. Trophies should now unlock for you.

Hope this helps some of you out. :)

BlueSkiesXXV
1st Oct 2010, 13:23
I have read the following over on the official PS forums (from a reliable source). I cannot vouch for this myself, but it would be worth a try if you have no trophies appearing.

*) Delete the Game & Save Data.
*) Go to your Download List on the PS Store.
*) Download the Game again.
*) Whilst the Game is downloading, download the small Unlock Key, which downloads instantly.

It sounds like deleting both the game & save data is the main step to take before downloading.

Guardian_84
1st Oct 2010, 22:33
I'm not trying to download the game again... I've already done that 2 or 3 times.

I played again today, but I couldn't unlock any trophies. So I exited out of the game back to the XMB, then booted it up again and kept pushing the PS button while it was loading. Tried playing some more, and I earned a couple of trophies!

So, spamming the PS button while the game is loading does seem to work. And you don't have to delete your save data. Pretty lame we have to do little tricks like this to get the game to work properly, though.

morralee
5th Oct 2010, 17:46
I'm not trying to download the game again... I've already done that 2 or 3 times.

I played again today, but I couldn't unlock any trophies. So I exited out of the game back to the XMB, then booted it up again and kept pushing the PS button while it was loading. Tried playing some more, and I earned a couple of trophies!

So, spamming the PS button while the game is loading does seem to work. And you don't have to delete your save data. Pretty lame we have to do little tricks like this to get the game to work properly, though.

Before reading this post i tried to get this working for a good hour, i re downloaded the game and the patch multiple times whilst making sure i had no saved data and couldnt get it to install the trophies. i dont know why or how but this spamming of the ps button as the game loads up worked for me also!
Thanks a ton for posting this :D