PDA

View Full Version : Well Eidos I hope it was worth it

sonicr9
30th Sep 2010, 17:48
Well Eidos and Square Enix I really hope it was worth it.

Releasing a half assed game just so you can release it in time for the 360's Summer Of Arcade.

Lets see now this is what you said and I quote "We will have the online and free DLC ready for September 28th"!

Well that was back in June. It is now October and still nothing and no word on anything.

Just what the hell have you been doing for the last 3 months? Sitting on your backsides? Taking long vacations?

Your just like the rest of the games industry A TOTAL WASTE OF SPACE!

If you take any longer no one is going to care as we will all have finished the game and got bored of it. I am as I have had itr since the middle of August.

"FREE DLC COMMING FOR 360 09/28/10":lol::lol::lol:

Verios
30th Sep 2010, 17:51
I think you need some :flowers: ... do you feel a bit better now?

Denis..
1st Oct 2010, 00:05
he is so right!

Pyrofer
1st Oct 2010, 15:07
They can't win. If they delay it to get it better people complain. If they release it before they are ready, people complain.

I for one love the game, I am very happy with it. DLC will be great and refresh the game when it comes.

In the end if nobody likes it, they won't make money, I suspect however, that it's doing quite well for them.

Ants_27_
1st Oct 2010, 16:22
I do understand completely were people are coming from. If you buy something you expect it to include what they've stated it will include.

But what is more annoying is the fact that if I were one for collecting trophies (not really bothered about them) then I wouldn't be able too. I downloaded GOL they didn't install, I then deleted everything then re-downloaded everything and they did install but it just didn't unlock them if I did something that met the requirements. I deleted everything again then reinstalled (again) and it still doesn't grant me the trophies.:lol:

BlueSkiesXXV
1st Oct 2010, 19:46
That trophy glitch is a really nasty problem. You don't mess with peoples virtual silverware addiction. I will now be downloading the 360 version tonight.

LC is Me
1st Oct 2010, 20:28
They can't win. If they delay it to get it better people complain. If they release it before they are ready, people complain.
It confuses me too...

Pulse
1st Oct 2010, 21:03
Chills, plz.

ThePunkVampire
4th Oct 2010, 21:27
Pulse...what do you mean by voting is open on your signature??? i wana VOTE!!! :D

Pulse
5th Oct 2010, 01:00
Pulse...what do you mean by voting is open on your signature??? i wana VOTE!!! :D

It's in General Discussion. There's a thread called Tomb Raider Awards 2010: Voting.

Anyway. I think that the actual game was definately worth it. Amazing reviews and all that, but unfortunately the online isn't ready.

Pyrofer
5th Oct 2010, 09:57
I agree the game is amazing. I love it, such a shame about the mess surrounding it.
There are far more threads about problems and unhappy people than people saying how great it is.

I find that sad.
Ive not seen any official comment on any of this yet, is there any?
I hope that means they are working hard to make us all happy again.