PDA

View Full Version : hello..where is guardian of light?

Denis..
28th Sep 2010, 12:54
i signed in here only to ask about this game..it was supposed to be out today 28 september right?

Sina_Croft
28th Sep 2010, 13:38
another 3 hours before release, something tells me they don't do European time :P

Shrapnel
28th Sep 2010, 15:18
16:00 hrs in the UK and still not released

Denis..
28th Sep 2010, 15:57
something tells me they don't know what they doing at their company

BlueSkiesXXV
28th Sep 2010, 16:59
Patience, the PS Store normally updates in the evening. Sony update the store, not Eidos.
[EDIT] Come to think of it the weekly PS Store update is normally Wednesday, so I wouldn't be suprised if it is rolled out with that.

Sina_Croft
28th Sep 2010, 17:26
it's out now! Right? :P (downloading the demo to save money :p )

Hoodedclaw
28th Sep 2010, 20:14
I was wating 4 it a while so i went on line a typed in ps3 store and on the website there was a search bar so i typed it lara croft and the guardian of the light and it came up and it said release date is the 29th so its really out tommorow. :D

Heres the website....................
http://uk.playstation.com/ps3/games/detail/item296662/Lara-Croft-and-the-Guardian-of-Light/

Sina_Croft
28th Sep 2010, 21:15
Weird O.o

And if I'm correct, it's out on Steam. Ah well, first I have to finish my homework ;D :P

adarocas
28th Sep 2010, 21:35
Sorry if you do not understand or I did not understand the subject very well, but you are talking about leaving the game on PS3 version? Is that this is what I seemed to understand ..
Since I have very good English, not if you speak about it really. Before answering I'd rather make sure: S. ..

naraku
29th Sep 2010, 01:24
*sigh* I made a thread about this, early midnight, but I'll ask here. I made several attempts to download from psn starting midnight, then this early this afternoon. It was only until 5pm that I was finally able to download it, but the full game said 6kb an the demo 2300 etc. kb(correction MB). WHAT GIVES, the full game installed supposedly in less than five seconds but no link was found to the game. The demo is taking the usual lifetime but I fear I have to download it in order to play. Is that the case?

Denis..
29th Sep 2010, 01:38
the demo is actually the full game..but locked..so the 6 kb is only for the unlock..simple

naraku
29th Sep 2010, 01:54
D'oh I goofed then, I clicked the full game download twice, and ignored the demo, thinking it was just that, a demo. Anyhow clicked demo eventually and am currently waiting for eternity to pass me by till the games is installed. Any ideas how long an eternity it will take? Those of you experienced by now.

I'm thinking I'll be able to play tomorrow, since I have to make room for hickups(problems issues) with the download. Last I checked it one hour breezed by and it still read 0%

It has been 3 hours and it's at 3%!

dark7angel
29th Sep 2010, 08:53
Can anyone help me!? I've been looking all over PSN Store and I can't find GOL anywhere!!!!!!!

BlueSkiesXXV
29th Sep 2010, 09:50
It will be included in the weekly PS Store update (today). The European store normally updates around 4pm GMT, but not always :)

dark7angel
29th Sep 2010, 10:09
It will be included in the weekly PS Store update (today). The European store normally updates around 4pm GMT, but not always :)

Thank you! :)

Denis..
29th Sep 2010, 10:20
tell eidos who informed us about 28 and it's not out yet..nice thread here! congratulations to the starter! as for the game..i think i pass it without buying atm until that co op update! they said 28 is the release date? nothing! they said 28 the online co op? nothing! and we still waiting for it? i think i spend my psn remaining for uncharted 2 dlc or something now

BlueSkiesXXV
29th Sep 2010, 10:26
Not to worry as the game should be released today. One day does not make much difference considering that the 360 version was released ages ago. The online coop will not be included today. That will be patched in at a later date.

Denis..
29th Sep 2010, 10:31
i know..but what making my mood is it was supposed for today and it won't! im disappointed with this game

naraku
29th Sep 2010, 10:50
You think you're having a bad day Sexy? I have been downloading it for the past 10 hours at 35% completed. I can't fathom the mere thought of how long a patch would take.

BlueSkiesXXV
29th Sep 2010, 11:53
10 hours to download 2GB's??? You may want to upgrade your connection.

Denis..
29th Sep 2010, 14:24
low speed if you ask me..

naraku
30th Sep 2010, 04:29
28 hours at 89%

FC Jeff Jas
30th Sep 2010, 09:01
Just bought it on the Eidos Store, works perfectly.
http://store.eidos.co.uk/

edit: linked it now to my Steam account

naraku
30th Sep 2010, 09:16
Just completed and may I give CD a round of aplause:thumb: Nice game! Reminds me of that Ninja game core had methinks and commandos series. Still though worth it. :scratch:Not sure about the 31 hour download time.

BlueSkiesXXV
30th Sep 2010, 09:49
Just completed and may I give CD a round of aplause:thumb: Nice game! Reminds me of that Ninja game core had methinks and commandos series. Still though worth it. :scratch:Not sure about the 31 hour download time.

If it takes you 31 hours to download a 2GB file you may want to consider upgrading your internet connection.