PDA

View Full Version : Want to confirm PC Co-op

Forsakensoul
28th Sep 2010, 06:17
I want to buy two copies of this game tomorrow; can anyone confirm that online Co-op is working?

I made the mistake of buying two copies of Kane and Lynch Dead Men, and that game was local Co-op.

I haven't had the misfortune yet of buying a game advertised as Co-op with the feature completely missing; however I have read about such games. :)

So in conclusion any beta testers or Devs know if online Co-op is currently working for the PC in this game before I purchase two copies?

EvilHannie
29th Sep 2010, 21:28
I want to buy two copies of this game tomorrow; can anyone confirm that online Co-op is working?

I made the mistake of buying two copies of Kane and Lynch Dead Men, and that game was local Co-op.

I haven't had the misfortune yet of buying a game advertised as Co-op with the feature completely missing; however I have read about such games. :)

So in conclusion any beta testers or Devs know if online Co-op is currently working for the PC in this game before I purchase two copies?

Hey,

I bought the game on PS3 and i can confirm that its NOT ONLINE multiplayer but only LOCAL CO OP !