PDA

View Full Version : Level 15 Snow Castle

Sarian
26th Sep 2010, 05:22
This PC game was so much fun until the snowy canyon. The three segments bobsleigh down the snow canyon at the beginning of Snow Castle totally suck and is really stupid, mind numbing, and frustrating. I've spent hours just trying to get past the 3 checkpoint and am still working on it. Does anyone out there know if there is a save game for mini ninjas or just for LVL 15 Snow Castle of mini ninjas? I hate the fact I can't get pass this stupid point and wasting so much time to just get to the snow castle. Any help, advice, cheats, tips. would be much appreciated.:mad2:

Sarian
9th Nov 2010, 07:46
Whoa. Once I changed the WASD keys to the direction keys. It was much, much easier to fly Hiro down the mountain. It is now the most fun and best part of the game. I wish it was a little longer though. Here are some tips. When you're in a snowball, while hitting space to bring him out, keep going in the direction so that he doesn't loose momentum and get stopped. You can also avoid the crevasse by going right hugging the trees and and jump over the crevasses to the next forest. Hope this helps a newbie to the game.

Sarian

Sarian