PDA

View Full Version : Idea's for all of us Donator's Post-Release!

IridiumCyanide
7th Apr 2014, 01:28
So I think that we should get some more stuff and maybe a tweak when the full game comes out. Based on the amount we payed I believe we should get a bonus amount of Runestones. Not that much but just another leg up. Also the "Founder's" Weapons while "gold" really aren't noticeable. Now im an immortal donator and I think that these cosmetic items should have at least a bright golden glow, or maybe a boost in damage to make them worth using. I mean its cool to have but not that noticeable. The Reaver founder skin is great because its really noticeable. Please tell me your thoughts. Also the chest items should be perm. unless they want to make people find them randomly.

Thanks for reading!
Comment!
-IridiumCyanide (Mitchell)

Vampmaster
7th Apr 2014, 01:42
The devs aren't going to give the weapons any stat increases with no tradeoff because that would be an unfair advantage. Some unique visual effects for the weapon damage might be cool though.

Tureil
7th Apr 2014, 03:13
I'm putting my foot down on stat boosts (the things are bloody permanent, you nuts?), but i wouldn't mind more noticeable visual effects at all.

ZeroFernir
7th Apr 2014, 10:40
The devs aren't going to give the weapons any stat increases with no tradeoff because that would be an unfair advantage. Some unique visual effects for the weapon damage might be cool though.

Maybe we could choose the stats that will increase and decrease in our weapons? So it really adapts to my gameplay? That would be nice.

For a visual effect, it would be nice if the vampire, when dead, explodes in gold dust/gold-ish light (like Raziel did).

Vampmaster
7th Apr 2014, 10:52
I think it would be a cool nostalgic thing if the victims souls floated off when they die like in Soul Reaver.

Maybe we could choose the stats that will increase and decrease in our weapons? So it really adapts to my gameplay? That would be nice.

Maybe really rare weapons could let you do that.