PDA

View Full Version : Today on the Spot :: interview

Pinky_Powers
22nd Sep 2010, 11:32
I haven't even watched it myself yet, but Gamespot has some late-hour gibberish they've been keeping hidden from us. Have a look'see with me.

http://www.gamespot.com/shows/today-on-the-spot/?tag=topslot;thumb;1#toggle_video

-~::Edit::~-
Well ****. Those dirty animals lied to me. This interview has already been aired on a few outlets.

Hammich
22nd Sep 2010, 11:56
I've stopped paying attention to gamespot, they've gone wayy downhill in the past 5 years. Their articles are increasingly full of spelling (and even factual) errors and they're often a few days behind other major gaming news sites. Btw I noticed the youtube PAX square enix presentation gameplay video had a gamespot watermark, why aren't gamespot hosting it on their site?

Pinky_Powers
22nd Sep 2010, 12:18
Because they're c***s!

he he. I just feel the fool for starting this new thread only to post an interview we've already seen and talked about at great length.

Lesson learned; NEVER post something you have not verified on your own.

Kodaemon
22nd Sep 2010, 13:28
Because they're c***s!

From Thy Holy Eidos, Inc. Community Terms of Use:

Rule #3: Do not use any profanity of any kind on the forums.

People of all ages are welcome to view the forums, and the use of profanity is strictly prohibited. We have a censor on the forum, however any words that are not caught, or tactics used to circumvent our sensor, are your own responsibility, and the appropriate action will be taken for violation of this rule

Example:
If the word “Kitty” is a bad word.

Acceptable: *****

Unacceptable: K****, *****ing, *****er, K!77y, Kitttay etc…

Now await Thy Severe Punishment. You bad, bad kitty.

TrickyVein
22nd Sep 2010, 13:30
Touching, Kody. Very classy.

Kodaemon
22nd Sep 2010, 13:45
Basically, if they really wanted to strictly enforce the ToU, we'd all get smitten within maybe a day. Heck, they'd have to ban themselves, what with Romeo posting "sexually suggestive" stuff etc.

The scaremongering sticky has to go.

WildcatPhoenix
22nd Sep 2010, 13:48
Basically, if they really wanted to strictly enforce the ToU, we'd all get smitten within maybe a day. Heck, they'd have to ban themselves, what with Romeo posting "sexually suggestive" stuff etc.

The scaremongering sticky has to go.

I agree. That recently closed thread ticked me off pretty fierce. :mad:

Of course people can't be allowed to turn every thread into a pointless flamewar, or to make threats, or spam. But I'm quite disgusted with DXHR, and sometimes that leads me to make angry or sarcastic or "non-constructive" comments.

I'm not about to get on board the "EM is wonderful, everything is fine" train anytime soon. If that's cause for banning, then break out that muhfuggin' BanHammer.

El_Bel
22nd Sep 2010, 14:03
Yup there are things to be said about this ToU and by closing the original topic we have to talk about it at other topics.

Romeo
22nd Sep 2010, 15:23
I agree. That recently closed thread ticked me off pretty fierce. :mad:

Of course people can't be allowed to turn every thread into a pointless flamewar, or to make threats, or spam. But I'm quite disgusted with DXHR, and sometimes that leads me to make angry or sarcastic or "non-constructive" comments.

I'm not about to get on board the "EM is wonderful, everything is fine" train anytime soon. If that's cause for banning, then break out that muhfuggin' BanHammer.
At no point were you told you were not allowed to have negative opinions about the game. I have negative comments about the game. What isn't tolerable is repetitive whining that offers no viable alternatives.

AlexOfSpades
22nd Sep 2010, 15:25
At no point were you told you were not allowed to have negative opinions about the game. I have negative comments about the game. What isn't tolerable is repetitive whining that offers no viable alternatives.

Such as?

NKD
22nd Sep 2010, 15:25
I haven't even watched it myself yet, but Gamespot has some late-hour gibberish they've been keeping hidden from us. Have a look'see with me.

http://www.gamespot.com/shows/today-on-the-spot/?tag=topslot;thumb;1#toggle_video

-~::Edit::~-
Well ****. Those dirty animals lied to me. This interview has already been aired on a few outlets.

Bawww. This is one we've already seen. Those liars!

VectorM
22nd Sep 2010, 15:33

Yes, the Eidos moderators are robots who can't understand CONTEXT and can't use common sense to determine pure offencive and condescending behaviour from sarcasm and irony. CLEARLY :hmm:

Just like the "OMG THE CHARS LOOK LIKE THEY ARE 7,5 FEET TALL ZOMG", you are being ridiculous.

St. Mellow
22nd Sep 2010, 17:36
I fully support any mayhem and/or confusion caused by arguing with mods and discussing the rules.

Lady_Of_The_Vine
22nd Sep 2010, 17:40
Yup there are things to be said about this ToU and by closing the original topic we have to talk about it at other topics.

Incorrect. Read rule No.14 and follow the instructions.
If anyone brings this matter up again in another thread then it will earn them a temp ban.

Closing this thread as we already have one regarding this interview.