PDA

View Full Version : Christian Movie: How the Atheist Stole Christmas

joe the janitor
22nd Sep 2010, 04:29
Quite possibly the most RETARDED thing I have seen this year.

xayDw2gS7-0

Coming out this Holiday Season!

JackGordon
22nd Sep 2010, 11:39
Should've posted this in Grievous' Mad World thread... EDIT: am I the only one that thinks weird thoughts when reading the name of this channel? 'On knees for Jesus'...?

ohitspatty
22nd Sep 2010, 11:39
Is that Mel Gibson's new flick?

GrievousOdyssey
22nd Sep 2010, 18:02
Been around a year since i last saw any of the Amazing Atheist's speeches , i think it might be time to ump back in again ...

JackGordon
22nd Sep 2010, 20:32
That guy is a prick, Grievous. What the **** are you watching.

Kent-45
22nd Sep 2010, 20:49
Most "youtube celebrities" are pricks though. It's almost like a prerequisite to be a youtube personality. The youtube partner program basically rewards these people for every view and click they get, so the more outlandish and controversial they get, the more they get paid.

Brackstone17
22nd Sep 2010, 20:55
Most "youtube celebrities" are pricks though. It's almost like a prerequisite to be a youtube personality. The youtube partner program basically rewards these people for every view and click they get, so the more outlandish and controversial they get, the more they get paid.
Make that most internet celebrities period. Even the good ones get like this *cough*Yahtzee*cough*.

JackGordon
22nd Sep 2010, 20:58
There's only two I really, really like and that's the Nostalgia Critic and James Rolfe.

SlashPrower
22nd Sep 2010, 20:59
Yahtzee was pretty much like that even back when he started off, though. I'd say it's part of his persona but I'm sure he's probably a standoffish prick IRL, that's just the way things go. I like his hat though, and his videos are good for some decent lulz every Wednesday. He's not as good as, say, Spoony, but he's on a strict schedule for reviewing and can't play games as in-depth as Spoony can. Plus, Spoony posts maybe 1-2 reviews each month now...sigh.

EDIT: I never got into James Rolfe. I like Spoony, Yahtzee, and sometimes Linkara.

BeardedHoplite
22nd Sep 2010, 21:06

And that's why I stay away from Youtube.

JackGordon
22nd Sep 2010, 21:06
He's not as good as, say, Spoony, but he's on a strict schedule for reviewing and can't play games as in-depth as Spoony can. Plus, Spoony posts maybe 1-2 reviews each month now...sigh.

EDIT: I never got into James Rolfe. I like Spoony, Yahtzee, and sometimes Linkara.

Used to be a member of TSE forum. Left because it got overpopulated with rude 16y/o kids. Besides, nothing after his Phantasmagoria 2 LP ever came close to funny, imo.

GrievousOdyssey
22nd Sep 2010, 21:12
That guy is a prick, Grievous. What the **** are you watching.

For a prick who knew that he himself was prick , it was well worth the watch ...
And he funny lulz too ...

Wait WHAT THE **** ?!!! ...
They get paid ? !!! ...

I knew there was something wrong why they always ask us to subscribe and comment and **** all over the place ...

How does it work ? ...
Can everyone just get 'paid' like that ? or you have to suck someone's dick first ? ...

There's only two I really, really like and that's the Nostalgia Critic and James Rolfe.

Actually , around the same time last year i stopped watching all of them ...
The Amazing Atheist , Anything from the website 'Thatguywiththeglasses' , Angry Video Game Nerd , Epic Battle Axe ... All of them , i just stopped watching them all around the same time last year ...

What the **** happened ? ...

Well some **** must have went horribly wrong to me last october ... hmmmm ... i wonder if it wasn't the time i died ... must investigate ...

Brackstone17
22nd Sep 2010, 21:13
Spoony, Yahtzee, Brad Jones and Giantbomb(specifically everyone but Jeff) are who I pay attention to, but I've noticed that Yahtzee can be really outlandish sometimes. Sure, Yahtzee has always been a bit like that, but I find that now everything he says is one big contradiction. I guess the problem is that he's trying to be more and more of a real journalist (or at least that's the way it's going for him) and he isn't nearly as objective as he should be. To contrast that, I find that Spoony has been becoming more and more objective throughout his career, to the point that he's pretty much a proper journalist now.

Don't get me wrong though, they are all still very funny people.

SlashPrower
22nd Sep 2010, 21:18
OH I forgot Brad Jones. Brad Jones is awesome. His voice is fantastic- it sounds a bit like a young Jack Nicholson's.

One of Seven
22nd Sep 2010, 21:49
That was one of the funniest things I have ever seen.

TheMoD
23rd Sep 2010, 00:00
seriously what the ****, who's gonna watch that film

GrievousOdyssey
23rd Sep 2010, 00:15
Well it's got one of the Baldwin brothers in it ...