PDA

View Full Version : Christopher Nolan Wants To Make An Inception Video Game

joe the janitor
21st Sep 2010, 23:03
Article here (http://kotaku.com/5644018/christopher-nolan-wants-to-make-an-inception-video-game)

I think this could make a good video game. The movie itself seemed almost structured like a video game.

Bevacur
21st Sep 2010, 23:05
Game movies don't mix and movie games don't mix. Except King Kong, that was a good game.

I thought Avatar the movie: The video game would be the bomb, i was wrong, it was average but i enjoyed it.

I never watched Inception, is it any good?

Kent-45
21st Sep 2010, 23:07
Brian Bloom > Christopher Nolan

joe the janitor
21st Sep 2010, 23:09
I never watched Inception, is it any good?

Ummm.... YES!

Bevacur
21st Sep 2010, 23:10
I ignored Inception and chose to watch Kick-Ass.

Brackstone17
21st Sep 2010, 23:10
You know, I wouldn't mind an Inception game as long as it was done well. I think it would be good almost as a sort of Hitman like game but with crazy effect and more shootouts. I think the basic idea of having to do very specific objectives without alerting the subconscious lends it's self well to the Hitman style of gameplay.

GrievousOdyssey
1st Dec 2010, 00:44
Christopher Nolan confirms Inception game (http://www.computerandvideogames.com/article.php?id=278533)

I told you guys that the world as we knew it was no more , but did yah listen ? nooooooooooooooo ...

That said , for all we know it could turn out to be a PSP exclusive title ...

Exciting ! ...

SlashPrower
1st Dec 2010, 00:59
Why not have an Inception game?

When you open the game cartridge, you'll find a disc inside a disc inside a disc inside a taco inside a disc and it turns out that you were in a giant disc the entire time.

GrievousOdyssey
1st Dec 2010, 01:02
I think that was a spoiler ...

And i hate you for that spoiler ! ...

BeardedHoplite
1st Dec 2010, 02:17
Why not have an Inception game?

When you open the game cartridge, you'll find a disc inside a disc inside a disc inside a taco inside a disc and it turns out that you were in a giant disc the entire time.

Or the fact that the game comes in cartridge format is the real spoiler

GrievousOdyssey
1st Dec 2010, 02:23
Man this is the rare type of situation where i wish i was a tyranical moderator , i'll put all your spoilerific asses down the firing squad ...

IMPYEMU
1st Dec 2010, 02:34
Really? An Inception video game?

That's almost as cheap as making a game out of Kick-Ass or Scott Pilgrim VS. The World :rolleyes:

I guess having some kind of action sequence in the film is a good enough reason to make a video game off of it these days . . .

You know while were at it let's make a video game out of Deathly Hallows, a movie where the majority of it is developing characters and traveling :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Soon we're going to make a game based off of Pirahna 3-D, the end-boss will be the Giant Pirahna that appears for a fraction of a second at the end of the movie.

It'll be in 3-D too, of course...

:rolleyes:

GrievousOdyssey
1st Dec 2010, 02:36
The 3D is probably a DLC , otherwise it's too good to be true ...

JackGordon
1st Dec 2010, 02:39
the 3d is probably a dlc , otherwise it's too good to be true ...

2400msp

IMPYEMU
1st Dec 2010, 02:43
it's too good to be true ...

Well yeah, I mean, what other game has Wet T-Shirt Minigames?

Whether or not the Pirahna will be able to devour genitalia like in the movie in Multiplayer mode has yet to be announced, but we're keeping our fingers crossed . . .