PDA

View Full Version : Food that Sounds Bad but Taste Amazing

Brackstone17
21st Sep 2010, 21:20
Basically, describe what foods do you enjoy that sound crazy, but are actually delicious. Things like chocolate ice cream on french fries for example.

I'll start with the thing I just tried a few minutes ago, the Sinners Sandwich(Deadly Premonition sandwich). It's bread, turkey, strawberry jam and breakfast cereal. Anyway, when I tried it, I didn't like it too much at first, but as I ate more, it became more and more delicious to the point that I'm seriously considering having at least 2 more before the night is out.

Anyway, you guys start talking about the crazy concoctions you've tried.

GrievousOdyssey
21st Sep 2010, 21:23
Liver ...

Broccoli ...

Cauliflower ...

Women ...

Mackerel ...

Bevacur
21st Sep 2010, 21:50
Definitely women.

Marmite.

SlashPrower
21st Sep 2010, 22:59
I'll start with the thing I just tried a few minutes ago, the Sinners Sandwich(Deadly Premonition sandwich). It's bread, turkey, strawberry jam and breakfast cereal. Anyway, when I tried it, I didn't like it too much at first, but as I ate more, it became more and more delicious to the point that I'm seriously considering having at least 2 more before the night is out.

**** YEAH WE'VE GONE TOO LONG WITHOUT DEADLY PREMONITION REFERENCES WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

I want to try that sandwich, but I don't have any turkey at the moment.

Um...*thinks*

Ketchup on a bologna sandwich? I dunno. I've never been too crazy with food. I've heard great things about balut, though, which is a small duck fetus still in the shell. It's scary looking but apparently it tastes like steak marrow.

Bevacur
21st Sep 2010, 23:02
Burnt onions on a burger. Burnt onions are ok but i really really hate onions.

Not eating, touching, smelling or even being in the same room as the evil onions as it nearly killed me.

JackGordon
21st Sep 2010, 23:19
If I use onions when cooking, I prefer red onions. You should try those, Bevacur. Unless you really, 100%, abso****in'lutely hate ALL onions.

BeardedHoplite
22nd Sep 2010, 00:29
I uses to be all like 'raw fish, **** naws' but then I had some sushi and god, now I could live off that stuff

SlashPrower
22nd Sep 2010, 00:58
Sushi is GOD OF ALL FOODSTUFFS but I'd never eat it too much, eating it too much would ruin the awesome and would also probably give you mercury poisoning.

BeardedHoplite
22nd Sep 2010, 01:18
Sushi is GOD OF ALL FOODSTUFFS

*Highfives through the internet*

Bevacur
22nd Sep 2010, 10:35
I rather take the cinnamon test.

ohitspatty
22nd Sep 2010, 11:19
I'm glad there is a good sushi bar in my town because everywhere else I've been it's either hit or miss when it comes to good sushi.

Anyways I personally enjoy tender liver with onions but only if it's prepared well because if it's too hard...well it sucks. I also like eating Wendy's fries dipped in the Frosty...for some odd reason it's a good combination or even fries with apple sauce...

Anyone familiar with peanut butter and mayo sandwich? I've know my friend for years, I just haven't dare myself to try it yet but that ****** eats it all the time. Odd.