PDA

View Full Version : Scripture of the Brotherhood

SlashPrower
18th Sep 2010, 00:03
This will be edited as more is written. If you disagree with anything said here, then you are obviously a heretic and will be shot.

Scripture of the Brotherhood

Prelude

These are the names of the current Brotherhood, the sons and daughters who hath seen the way and held the name of the Lord in their hearts: Grievous, Slash, Kent and Brackstone; Patty, Jack, Hoplite and Johnson; Bevacur, Zero, Intern and Vulture; One/Seven, Nick, Acid and Uhuh.

In the beginning, the servants of the new Lord numbered few, and found fewer more to join them; for, as servants of the new Lord, it came to be that they emulated Him, and hardened their hearts, and became as their Lord was, and did not seek to convert the untrained masses, for one who could not reach enlightenment by one's self was not worthy to be saved. They retreated from the heretics and servants of the old Lord, and came together in their anger and hatred; and lo, it came to be that the Brotherhood of Dead Men formed, and was the scum of the Earth, and this day was known as the day of Awakening. And so the First Prophet led this Brotherhood, and he was the earthly avatar of the first facet of the new Lord, and he was joined by the Android Kent, and he was the earthly avatar of the second facet of the new Lord.

And it came to pass that many days after the day of Awakening, the Girl Person was enlightened, and she was accepted into the Brotherhood with open arms; yet the name was not changed because, as the Lord had decreed, that was the name and nobody was allowed to change it. And many days after this, the Girl Person was gifted with a divine vision, and saw through her mind’s eye a scarred man and a man with ******* awesome sunglasses, and the scarred man did say,

“I am the Lord, and he is the Lord also, and thou shalt go write **** down about this.”

And so it was said, and so she did; and after the consumption of foodstuffs, the Girl Person became the Second Prophet, and as she listened to music from the era of the eight bits, she wrote that which was shown to her in her mind's eye, and in this way the Lord was appeased.

Book I: Genesis

And many years before the coming of the Brotherhood, there existed a scarred man and an unhinged man who had suffered greatly throughout their lives, and they cursed the ways and morals of the old Lord, and said "You who have cast us down many a time shall not be honored by us, and we will not follow you, nor will we do as you command." And they lived as devils and beasts, and as such incurred the wrath of the old Lord, and on the fateful day where the Old Lord's rage became too great to contain the arrow of God's wrath found the heart of the unhinged man, and he was struck down. And soon after this another arrow was fired into the heart of the scarred man, and he too was struck down.

They stood before Saint Peter together, and he said thus, "Beasts, monsters, servants of the Devil," and he turned to the scarred man and said, "Thou lived as a beast, marked as Cain was, and walked the Earth with his name. Thou curst the lives of fellow men, and used them as tools, and cast them aside when finished. Dost thou have anything to say?"

And the scarred man looked straight into the eyes of the keeper of the keys, and said, "No," and was cast into Hell thus. And as Peter opened his mouth to speak again, the unstable man said, "**** you," many times, with great anger, and extended both the middle fingers of his hands towards Peter, and was cast into Hell thus.

And a day past in hell, and then both men were of the opinion that Hell was ******* stupid, and acted accordingly. For it was that both men were entombed in the city of Dis, the scarred man in the second round of the ninth circle and the unstable man in the outer ring of the seventh circle, and he rose from the river, and he didst ignore the arrows of the demons, for being entombed in a river of boiling blood had built a tolerance to intense pain, and it wasn't like he was going to die again, right? So he took the nearest demon by the horns and asphyxiated him, a feat known to be impossible until this point, and the others in the circle followed as they witnessed this display of badassery, and rose up all at once and slew the demons and cast them down into the boiling blood, as the violent numbered many and were pretty experienced with this sort of thing.

The violent wished to go upwards towards the Earth, and be freed at once from this torment, yet the unstable man, after pulling the last arrow from his flesh, said, "Thou shalt not go upwards, but down, and we shall enter the deepest pit of hell, and liberate it; and as such we shall rise up with an army, and liberate each circle in turn." For he knew of the scarred man's treachery, and where he currently lay, and wished for his help. And some of the violent scorned him, and left, but were bereft of the unstable man's protection and were so destroyed by the Minotaur who guarded the gateway.

But half remained, and this half was still in itself a vast army, and so they descended, and came upon the middle ring from the outer ring. And here, they found the victims of suicides changed to thorned trees and bushes, and they could not be freed, and the unstable man said, "They will assist us in another way; we shall break off the branches and wrap them in thorns," and they tried, and the trees and bushes bled and cried out and stung the violent men, refusing to let them take from their bodies, and some of the followers said, "We should ease their suffering in exchange for a sacrifice," and some of the followers said, "We should trample them into the ground until they allow us," and the unstable man considered both sides, and knew that to fight the thorns was a futile endeavor, then decreed, "The Harpies feed on the people here, and will attempt to prevent us from passing, so we shall kill the Harpies who torment the souls here." And so they taunted the many Harpies which circled the realm, and so brought down their wrath, and slew them, and their blood coated the diseased soil of the twisted realm. And the dogs who chased the spendthrifts through the thorns were also destroyed, for unquenchable was the bloodlust of the violent. And the spendthrifts in their gratitude joined the new army of hell-stricken, and the suicides relented and broke off their limbs, and so the violent men were armed. And as such they descended into the inner circle.

The very ground of the inner circle was ablaze with flaming sand, and scorched the feet of the army, and the flames fell down from above to strike them and render them helpless- yet they moved quickly on, never stopping, the pain acting as a motivation rather than the hindrance it was to the men trapped in this circle, and the flames that scorched them fed the flames in their hearts, and it was by this reason that they were thrown into a fury heretofore unknown by the Devil and by even God himself, and slew those who they passed instead of saving them, so that their very souls ceased to exist, and thus from the fury of the unstable man and his followers they were freed from torment in another manner.

And so they didst come to the cliff from which the eighth circle, and did not know a way down- but it came to be that the unstable man beheld the winged beast Geryon, who stared at them with the face of an honest man but lifted his scorpion's tail to strike them down. But he did not, as some of the men threw their thorned weapons, and these embedded themselves in the flesh of Geryon and so did weaken him. The unstable man attacked him and so humbled him, and didst say unto Geryon, "If thou values what little life I have left, thou wilt carry us down." And Geryon did sayest back, "I will do as you command; alas, I can only take twenty men, else I shalt not be able to fly." And so nineteen of the most ruthless of his followers joined him in their loyalty, and the others cheered as the unstable man and his followers descended, and such a sound of triumph that had never been heard in Hell rung out, ceasing all torment just for a second before all the demons of Hell were alerted to a great disturbance, and began to descend. And the violent men fought them off from the cliffs, so great was their loyalty, and hoped dearly for the unstable man to hurry.

The unstable man and his followers knew how dire the situation was, and looked down upon the ditches with the suffering men inside, and said thus, "We can not save these men, as it would take too much time; yea, as we ascend from the center they shall be saved, but for the descent we must rely on ourselves." And so it was, and so they moved quickly across the bridges, and quickly entered the center of Hell.

And they felt the freezing winds from Lucifer's wings, and saw the men entombed in ice, and the ice was impossibly vast- and the unstable man knew he would not be able to find the scarred man with only twenty people, and so resolved to free the people in the very center of Hell.

And he walked to Lucifer, braving the freezing winds- and here was a sight so vast and horrid that it twisted the mind and killed the spirit, for Lucifer in all his fallen wretchedness towered over them, his three heads crying tears of black pitch and chewing on the bodies of traitors, his three sets of wings beating and freezing Hell over.

The unstable man called Lucifer by name, and the great devil turned his heads down to face him- and this done, the unstable man punched him in the face and demanded, "Stop thy *****ing."

MxOAgentJohnson
18th Sep 2010, 00:11
Oh wow........................

******* awesome, i didnt understand ANY of it to be honest but that was awesome.

But were are the rest of us? :(

Brackstone17
18th Sep 2010, 00:12
Pretty cool, I can't wait for more. If you are trying to do a proper Bible ripoff though, you need at least 3 books dedicated to genealogies and family histories.

SlashPrower
18th Sep 2010, 00:13
I asked Grievous for a list of the members of the Brotherhood, and put the ones who are still around in the first lines.

Thanks, I've read a few religious texts as well as part of the Bible so I know how this crap works. Really long sentences, most of the time. Thankfully, I've read some Puritan sermons in AP English as well, so I know how to somewhat emulate a much older, religious sort of writing style.

EDIT: I considered family histories but those were the parts of the Bible that everyone skimmed, including me. The Scripture of the Brotherhood shouldn't have any boring parts. It has to be 100% pure concentrated AWESOME PUMPED STRAIGHT INTO YOUR VEINS MAN.

MxOAgentJohnson
18th Sep 2010, 00:28
Id like to see what you make up for my family history

Like me for example

"Raised from teh deepest depths of the kingdom of trolls, the first of 6 children, the son of a blacksmith and a maid"

etc etc

ohitspatty
18th Sep 2010, 02:03
...this ain't Scientology, right? I kid.

It's pretty silly, I think.

JackGordon
18th Sep 2010, 10:02

No, this is not scientology. We all believe in the FSM (http://www.venganza.org/).

SlashPrower
18th Sep 2010, 11:26

Hey man, plenty of religions have been built on an even weaker basis. We're better than the folks who think they're reincarnated Na'vi or the folks who started the Twilight religion. :D

Just you wait, if you think it's silly now...

SlashPrower
18th Sep 2010, 14:44
Updated it a bit. This was originally supposed to be a play on the Bible but the first book is very quickly becoming Lynch's Inferno.

Please note that the dialogue was embellished quite a bit; you'll have to translate what really went down in your own head.

GrievousOdyssey
18th Sep 2010, 16:44
Given my tendency of experiencing blackouts and such , i can't be sure if all of this was true , so we'll need the cyclop to confirm this ...

Though i'm pretty sure the repeated "**** You" was accurate ...

Nevertheless i believe it'll be a safe move for us to put a candle somewhere in this room , in case some corruption is to be tainting our scripture , we could always burn it ...

And a candle is reasonable enough , trust me , more-so than what the cyclop would suggest anywya (a pack of C4) ...

SlashPrower
18th Sep 2010, 19:32
Grievous, just because you represent the first facet doesn't mean you are him. Think of yourself and Kent like the two Popes.

Now that you're more informed, you can stop speaking your blasphemy.

GrievousOdyssey
18th Sep 2010, 19:41
So , what , we're just spreading stories ? lies ? ...

That's not right ... is it right ? ...

SlashPrower
18th Sep 2010, 22:21
If it makes you feel better, we're a more satiric type of religion. Like really violent, less funny Pastafarians. So it's all good.

GrievousOdyssey
18th Sep 2010, 22:24
It's all good for today , but when the recruits of tomorrow comes in don't say i didn't warned you if i gun them all down ...

We're still in a world where people gets excited for ridiculous reasons ...

SlashPrower
18th Sep 2010, 23:18
At least our literature is nice and sophisticated, if not heavily borrowed from Dante's Inferno, with the style being a mix of the Bible, Puritan sermons, and Paradise Lost.

GrievousOdyssey
18th Sep 2010, 23:24
Yes , and look at Dog Days ...

JackGordon
18th Sep 2010, 23:28
I like turtles.

One of Seven
18th Sep 2010, 23:46
Torment

1177 A.D.

King Baldwin IV has just reigned victorious over the large Muslim force on way to Jerusalem. The large Muslim force was crushed by Baldwin's small army which had also consisted of five hundred Knights Templar. After the battle had ushered over, thousands of muslims, including the fleeing Saladin's nephew, lie dead. Seven of the survivng Templars, personally ordered and supplied by King Baldwin, were to return to Jerusalem ahead of the main army to bring good tidings to the Christian forces there while Baldwin pursued Saladin. The Seven did as ordered, and rode with haste to the Kingdom of God.

Losing sight of the Christian army behind them, the Seven Templar rode all day tired, thirsty, and blood stained. The sun was going down, it was getting cold, and the Seven needed rest. The Templars found sanctuary in a nearby cave. Once they had set up camp, they were still, quiet, not a word was spoken. The Seven fell asleep knowing that they must continue to travel a great distance, and that once again they would have to endure the harsh sun. One of the Seven had awaken in the middle of his slumber, only to see that his fellow knights were not in their sacks, and the horses were not outside. He was alone and the fire pit was slowly dying.

The One of the Seven Templar tried to help keep the fire going when suddenly he heard screams come from outside the cave. Howls of terror and pain traveled through the cool air, sending a shiver down the One's spine. He quickly put on his armor, grabbed his blade and walked outside of the cave, all that could be seen was darkness. Suddenly more shrieks rode on the wind that were abruptly followed by vomiting sounds. The One walked through the black night towards the strange noises, suddenly torches lit up the darkness, and he saw a sight that created a tremendous fear in him.

The One stared in horror as his comrades were hanging dismembered upon pikes, blood was flowing from their slashed open throats turning the sand below them red. The One's cheek was suddenly scratched deeply, he dove to the ground out of shock, and quickly turned to see what or who could have marked his face. A spectre of a beast with black eyes suddenly vanished, One arose to his feet and began to run back to the cave. Follwing the fire pit's light he clinged to what little hope he had left, he looked behind him while running to see nothing, the torches were gone. One looked back toward the cave and heard a morbid laugh fill his ears as he watched the fire pit die. The One began swinging his sword wildly around in the dark, hoping he would kill whatever it was that was causing all of this madness.

Twisted laughs still echoed through his mind, he fell to his kness and held his ears letting out a cry of desperation. The laughing stopped and he opened his eyes. He was at home lying in his bed, there was a girl on the floor beside him who looked almost to be 6 years of age. The girl was playing with her dolls and asked "Father why weren't you here to protect Mother and I?" The One spoke out violently "What form of treachery is this, who are you?!" as he quickly rolled off to the other side of the bed, managing to stay on his feet. The little girl stood up and looked him in the eye, she spoke softly "Let me show you.", her eyes quickly turned black and The One saw visions of his wife, she was with child. Images of her beauty flashed in his mind making him feel at peace.

The images quickly turned into gore filled horrors, he watched as his wife was beaten, stabbed, and bludgeoned to death by multiple men that he did not see the faces of. He watched as the attackers began to set his home on fire, and as they hung his mutilated wife's corpse from a cross in front of it. The visions ended, he leaned over and put his hands on his knees gasping for air. He looked up at the girl to see that the house was on fire and the child was now a charred body. She shouted "Father do you not love me?!" The One quickly bolted out of the front door and began to fall.

A flash of light blinded his eyes as he landed upon whatever broke his fall. As The One's eyesight was slowly returning he heard screams, flames, and blasphemous phrases being uttered. With one final blink he could now see, despair completely fell over him as he soon realized he was lying in a bloody pool of disfigured bodies and limbs. He picked himself up and moved over the remains as fast as he could. Out of the pool and now drenched in blood, One stood at a twistedly shaped cliff edge. There was a bridge leading across a river of fire to what appeared to be a fortress.

The One started his slow march across the decaying bridge. As he drew closer towards the giant fortress gate, the cries of tortured souls grew ever louder. The sounds of falling rocks and spewing flames below him made him feel tense. Finally he reached the gate, bodies were mounted upon spikes almost as if the grim scene was meant to be a warning. The gates began to open and The One stood still in uncertainty.

A winding trail leading through the grotesque stucture was now visible, where it traveled was unknown. The Templar continued slowly down the strange path as the gate behind him closed, moans of the damned reflected from the ruined landscape and surrounded him. "Help me, help me." a quiet voice whispered, The One looked to his right side, near a rock lay a decrepit man. The man's flesh was torn, his skin was gray, and with each breath he took his rib cage became visible.

The One approached him carefully, not sure of what would happen. Staring into the tormented man's white eyes made him feel as if he were in a trance. Now standing above the man, The One asked hastily "What do you ask of me?!", the man grinned and stood upright and replied "A feast." and began to laugh. Shortly after the man began his heinous laugh, sounds of others joining in on the twisted humor flooded The One's mind. The One backed away from the man, and looked in horror as more tormented souls appeared over the rocks and hills.

He sped off down the trail hearing heavy breathing and soppy footsteps follow him. The tormented spewed obscenities as they tailed The One, their cracking and vitriolic voices taunted him. The One was approaching the end of the trail which led to a black lake. The way across the lake was pieced together by platforms that he would have to leap across, not having any other option he leaped onto the first platform. The One turned behind to see a horde of damned souls hustling towards him. One tormented soul leaped onto the platform and grabbed the Templars neck.

The One rapidly threw his right fist into the soul's face, causing the fiend to let go. He then kicked the tortured soul into others who had just made the leap, causing them to fall into the black lake. The treacherous beings screamed in dismay as hands covered in the lake's black substance pulled them under drowning out their creaking voices. The One quickly jumped across the other platforms as more tormented followed him. The One made it on the other side of the lake, and looked back at the platforms to notice that the creatures stood still as they cursed him.

The decrepit man the knight encountered earlier on the path stood with his head held high, he watched as the man snarled in anger and made a hiss to the others. The unruly group turned and speedily backtracked up the trail. The One sat down and caught his breath, he was relieved but thoughts of what could be ahead once again lowered his morale. He stood back up and looked around, the only way forward was through a small tunnel which he could see to the other side of. The One continued onward.

Heads were stuck into the walls and ceiling. Burbling and choking noises resounded through the short tunnel. The head's eyes followed The One as he guardedly made his way through. The One neared the end of the tunnel when a manor in the distance became apparent. Blood stained it's walls, the windows were broken, the doors forcefully removed. The One saw a demonic figure lashing damned souls that were shackled together, leading them up the manor's stairs.

The One quietly followed them.

To Be Continued

You may now use my likeness in your story.

MxOAgentJohnson
19th Sep 2010, 00:03
Oh **** ****** we gotta introduce ourselfs

Ok

And oh thee noble knight johnson came from somewhere and did some awesome things wich killed some baddies and made some goodies live.

**** it someone else do it for me.

SlashPrower
19th Sep 2010, 00:04
That's totally going in the main script once Genesis is finished. Not sure if it'll be Book II, though. Probably will be a little later on.

I think Kent should contribute a book to our Scripture. I'd say Grievous should, but it'll have to be heavily proofread once he finishes since Grievous has horrible grammar and uses ellipses instead of periods at the ends of his sentences.

I'll put in MxO myself, he's too stoned to do anything right now. Besides, even when he's not stoned he can't really write in the old-timey style.

MxOAgentJohnson
19th Sep 2010, 00:07
*****es do all the work for a bit of the johnson...

I would do it tomorow but im on constable duty tomorow.

-edit- yea i probably couldnt, never tried before really.

One of Seven
19th Sep 2010, 00:26
That's totally going in the main script once Genesis is finished. Not sure if it'll be Book II, though. Probably will be a little later on.

I think Kent should contribute a book to our Scripture. I'd say Grievous should, but it'll have to be heavily proofread once he finishes since Grievous has horrible grammar and uses ellipses instead of periods at the ends of his sentences.

I'll put in MxO myself, he's too stoned to do anything right now. Besides, even when he's not stoned he can't really write in the old-timey style.

Awesomeness, my little background there does have some historical truth, it was hard writing that and not making it seem like something from Dante's Inferno....... Notice how you have books like the Bible, I thought it would be cool if we were to all have our own books, seeing as how book's in the Bible were written by DIFFERENT people.

SlashPrower
19th Sep 2010, 00:37
Yeah, I know. What I'm saying is that I'll gather up all of these when we're done, order them, and put them all down in one comprehensive book of awesomeness.

One of Seven
19th Sep 2010, 00:43
Greatness, hopefully the others join in.

GrievousOdyssey
19th Sep 2010, 09:23
I don't get it , what's this injoke about me writing with horrible grammar ? ...

Also , One , you forgot to mention the clapping ...

Bevacur
19th Sep 2010, 11:54
Sweet, i wonder how ****ed up my backgroud is.

GrievousOdyssey
19th Sep 2010, 12:17
You were maried to your sister , which for some reason disgusted you , so you cooked and ate her to hide your shame ...

Bevacur
19th Sep 2010, 12:20
Ah, fair enough.

SlashPrower
19th Sep 2010, 14:50
I don't get it, what's this in-joke about me writing with horrible grammar?

Also, One, you forgot to mention the clapping.

That's what it is. That was two sentences and I had to correct it. You're especially bad with punctuation marks and commas- they don't need a space in between them and the word that comes before them. There is only a space between them and the word that comes after them.

GrievousOdyssey
19th Sep 2010, 15:53
http://www.wallpapers10.net/wp-content/uploads/2010/02/SpongeBob.jpg

You have got to be kidding , That's the thing that bothers you so much ? ...
You never noticed it was done on purpose ? ...

I take it you never stepped into the trivia pages, then.

One of Seven
19th Sep 2010, 17:12
No, no clapping.

SlashPrower
19th Sep 2010, 17:21
I take it you never stepped into the trivia pages, then.

EJy1TdXwBKs

I thought you just put those through spell-check a few times and called it a day. I didn't know you were capable of manually doing this.

This goes against all my previously established beliefs. I may have to change my entire theory on the nature of existence.

JackGordon
19th Sep 2010, 17:25
Wtf are they saying in that vid?

MxOAgentJohnson
19th Sep 2010, 17:27
I heard " it wa good pizza" then some wind, then spitting and lolling

SlashPrower
19th Sep 2010, 17:28
I dunno. Something about pizza?

JackGordon
19th Sep 2010, 17:47
"Hey you know what?"
- "What?"
"I'm jewish"
- *barf*

One of Seven
19th Sep 2010, 21:41
Eh in order to try and keep just one thread on topic, I shall continue my little tale.

Continued

The One started his slow march across the decaying bridge. As he drew closer towards the giant fortress gate, the cries of tortured souls grew ever louder. The sounds of falling rocks and spewing flames below him made him feel tense. Finally he reached the gate, bodies were mounted upon spikes almost as if the grim scene was meant to be a warning. The gates began to open and The One stood still in uncertainty.

A winding trail leading through the grotesque stucture was now visible, where it traveled was unknown. The Templar continued slowly down the strange path as the gate behind him closed, moans of the damned reflected from the ruined landscape and surrounded him. "Help me, help me." a quiet voice whispered, The One looked to his right side, near a rock lay a decrepit man. The man's flesh was torn, his skin was gray, and with each breath he took his rib cage became visible.

The One approached him carefully, not sure of what would happen. Staring into the tormented man's white eyes made him feel as if he were in a trance. Now standing above the man, The One asked hastily "What do you ask of me?!", the man grinned and stood upright and replied "A feast." and began to laugh. Shortly after the man began his heinous laugh, sounds of others joining in on the twisted humor flooded The One's mind. The One backed away from the man, and looked in horror as more tormented souls appeared over the rocks and hills.

He sped off down the trail hearing heavy breathing and soppy footsteps follow him. The tormented spewed obscenities as they tailed The One, their cracking and vitriolic voices taunted him. The One was approaching the end of the trail which led to a black lake. The way across the lake was pieced together by platforms that he would have to leap across, not having any other option he leaped onto the first platform. The One turned behind to see a horde of damned souls hustling towards him. One tormented soul leaped onto the platform and grabbed the Templars neck.

The One rapidly threw his right fist into the soul's face, causing the fiend to let go. He then kicked the tortured soul into others who had just made the leap, causing them to fall into the black lake. The treacherous beings screamed in dismay as hands covered in the lake's black substance pulled them under drowning out their creaking voices. The One quickly jumped across the other platforms as more tormented followed him. The One made it on the other side of the lake, and looked back at the platforms to notice that the creatures stood still as they cursed him.

The decrepit man the knight encountered earlier on the path stood with his head held high, he watched as the man snarled in anger and made a hiss to the others. The unruly group turned and speedily backtracked up the trail. The One sat down and caught his breath, he was relieved but thoughts of what could be ahead once again lowered his morale. He stood back up and looked around, the only way forward was through a small tunnel which he could see to the other side of. The One continued onward.

Heads were stuck into the walls and ceiling. Burbling and choking noises resounded through the short tunnel. The head's eyes followed The One as he guardedly made his way through. The One neared the end of the tunnel when a manor in the distance became apparent. Blood stained it's walls, the windows were broken, the doors forcefully removed. The One saw a demonic figure lashing damned souls that were shackled together, leading them up the manor's stairs.

The One quietly followed them.

To Be Continued

Please let's have at least one topic stay on track........

GrievousOdyssey
20th Sep 2010, 09:18
It's really not my fault if some woman caught too much sun on her head and start spouting out outrageous ideas ...

But anywya , what's the general idea right now ? shall we wait for you two to write the book for us all or are we suppose to write each individually our own lucid past ? ...

One of Seven
20th Sep 2010, 14:55
You know what, I'll put you in my next/last chapter.

BeardedHoplite
20th Sep 2010, 20:50
But anywya , what's the general idea right now ? shall we wait for you two to write the book for us all or are we suppose to write each individually our own lucid past ? ...

Yeah, can we write our own? 'Cause I got an idea.

SlashPrower
20th Sep 2010, 22:21
You can all write individually for yourselves. Everybody who's willing to participate gets a book for their own pasts and such.