PDA

View Full Version : Square Enix Announce Deus Ex: Human Revolution Play Arts -Kai- Figures

Esnuk
16th Sep 2010, 15:53
I hope this (http://www.electronictheatre.co.uk/index.php/articles/5842-square-enix-announce-deus-ex-human-revolution-play-arts-kai-figures) goes directly into the Collector's Edition! :rolleyes:

JCpies
16th Sep 2010, 16:02
Could be interesting...

Lady_Of_The_Vine
16th Sep 2010, 16:05
I want one. End of.

Nice find. Thanks for posting, Esnuk. :thumb:

Esnuk
16th Sep 2010, 16:10
I want one. End of.

Nice find. Thanks for posting, Esnuk. :thumb:

Noprob.

AlexOfSpades
16th Sep 2010, 16:18
I want one. End of.

Nah ah.

I'll get one before you do!

Lady_Of_The_Vine
16th Sep 2010, 16:28
Does anyone know how many limited edition figures Play Arts usually release, per character? An average will do... I just want an idea. Thank you.

Happy
16th Sep 2010, 17:23
I hope this (http://www.electronictheatre.co.uk/index.php/articles/5842-square-enix-announce-deus-ex-human-revolution-play-arts-kai-figures) goes directly into the Collector's Edition! :rolleyes:

"Deus Ex: Human Revolution challenges the foundations of gaming" :lmao:

Esnuk
16th Sep 2010, 18:17
"Deus Ex: Human Revolution challenges the foundations of gaming" :lmao:

What's so funny? :scratch:

nexusdx
16th Sep 2010, 19:06
voilĂ* :)

http://www.sqex-ee.jp/img/20100916_tgs05.jpg

AlexOfSpades
16th Sep 2010, 19:08

Wow...

Where did you...

How...

Wow!

Esnuk
16th Sep 2010, 20:01

http://www.sqex-ee.jp/img/20100916_tgs05.jpg

Anyway, I already imagine the price: around hundreds, if not more.

Lady_Of_The_Vine
16th Sep 2010, 20:03
Getting my credit card now. Link to store please, anyone?

Shinrei
17th Sep 2010, 11:49
Getting my credit card now. Link to store please, anyone?

Hehe...and the best thing about it, it's just a prototype of the figurine (http://yfrog.com/mvx5wqj).

Can't wait till they release the final version of it. And yeah, THIS FIGURINE has to go into the CE! :D

Kodaemon
17th Sep 2010, 14:18
Adam has a stick up his butt. Just observing a fact.

TrickyVein
17th Sep 2010, 14:20
Or an augmented tail that's making contact with the floor.

Kodaemon
17th Sep 2010, 14:21
No, it's a stick, and you can see from Adam's pose that it doesn't make him feel comfortable.

TrickyVein
17th Sep 2010, 14:25
You don't know that it's actually up his butt. It could just be jostling him there.

Wait - Oh, wow - you can see it curve and taper off ever so slightly. In the mirror reflection.

Pinky_Powers
17th Sep 2010, 14:29
I stand like that when I'm peeing in the wind, high on a hillside... it's exhilarating.

TrickyVein
17th Sep 2010, 14:31
Man, I don't know about that - what if the wind changes direction all of a sudden? Wouldn't you want to have at least one hand to steer yourself out of the way?

Pinky_Powers
17th Sep 2010, 14:38
Wouldn't you want to have at least one hand to steer yourself out of the way?

Vigorously, no.

I made mention of my feelings on this matter in a letter I wrote to an incarcerated mate of mine. Observe...

Dear James,

You motherf**ker! I got really really dunk on Wild Turkey just now and figured I needed to write you immediately. You are after all the beginning and the end when it comes to inebriation, and I can smell your filthy longing for it even now, all these miles away. Some things not even prison can quell. Like homicidal tendencies and the urge to pee up-wind. We know it's deeply wrong, but for some of us, soaking ourselves in our own urine, apparently by accident, is a weird thrill no rehab in the world is prepared to deal with. There are secrets, tucked tightly in darkness within the human soul, your average psychology student simply cannot explain away. Or at least we tell ourselves. Maybe they have a flat term that covers this level of depravity, and your face resides directly at the top of that hideous chapter. You dirty beast! You know you belong in there, and so do I for that matter. What other explanation is there for drinking all this bourbon and watching all these Season One episodes of 'How I Met your Mother'. I'm a criminal! ****, why argue. And you were a good role model in the Early Years. A man with a long face like yours couldn't help it… but maybe I could. Maybe I let this happen to myself. Maybe I'm to blame.

Read more: http://www.myspace.com/pinkypowers/blog#ixzz0znVmi4p5

TrickyVein
17th Sep 2010, 14:48
You narcissistic ****! Rue the day whence forth I find the comfort to wallow around in mine own bodily-excretions.

Pinky_Powers
17th Sep 2010, 14:52
you've got room to grow as a person. I shall be your model, and your terrible hope.

TrickyVein
17th Sep 2010, 14:55
I get a whole bunch of emails telling me I've got room to grow too. I delete them. Why should I listen to your teachings?

Pinky_Powers
17th Sep 2010, 14:59
Because mine is a profound message, and a charisma like that of a mutant sea-lion. The deep, troubling noises I make cannot be ignored.

Lady_Of_The_Vine
17th Sep 2010, 15:00
WTF @ the convo in this thread. :eek:
:D

Anyway.
I'm going to order a figure of Fedorova too. I'm assuming there will be one...

Pinky_Powers
17th Sep 2010, 15:06
Anyway.
I'm going to order a figure of Fedorova too. I'm assuming there will be one...

Then you'll be able to reenact all the proud naked romps the two of them have in your dreams. I do that with my Gandalf and T-Rex dolls.

TrickyVein
17th Sep 2010, 15:07
You will not work your black-magic on me! Margause! I see who you really are - the Gaels are dead, and the world left them long ago. Your children have grown up and left you to serve the Norman you swore to destroy! King Lot is dead! Look at you now - broken, friendless - nay, I will not yield to your craft.

Lady_Of_The_Vine
17th Sep 2010, 15:11
Then you'll be able to reenact all the proud naked romps the two of them have in your dreams. I do that with my Gandalf and T-Rex dolls.

Haha! You are a scream, Pinky! :D

Kodaemon
17th Sep 2010, 16:52
Fedorova figurine, with stick up augmented buttocks. Mmmmm.

K^2
17th Sep 2010, 18:59
Where did you...

How...
My guess, he reads Japanese, which can be extremely useful in finding stuff like that.

KSingh77
17th Sep 2010, 19:36
I want a Barrett toy with a built in voice and that string to pull on in the back.

He'll say the "boyscout" line and "take you to hell" catchphrase.

Irate_Iguana
17th Sep 2010, 20:02
I want a Barrett toy with a built in voice and that string to pull on in the back.

He'll say the "boyscout" line and "take you to hell" catchphrase.

Yes, but only in his corny 80's actionstar voice. I love him as a homage to John Matrix, Rambo, Cobra, Braddock and all the others.

Lady_Of_The_Vine
14th Oct 2010, 16:08
Does anyone know how many limited edition figures Play Arts usually release, per character? An average will do... I just want an idea. Thank you.

Anyone? :hmm: