PDA

View Full Version : Fun Facts: Kent is officially on Xbox Live

Kent-45
14th Sep 2010, 01:22
So I'm officially an Xbox Live Gold member now. I feel so fancy... on the inside.

Feel free to add me: hitmankent45

So far I'm really liking the Xbox dashboard. It's simple... and I'm a man that likes his simplicity.

Brackstone17
14th Sep 2010, 01:25
Cool. I'll add you whenever I actually get the time for videogames again.

Also, you should have seen the old Dashboard before they had this huge NXE update. The new one is a mess in comparison.

One of Seven
14th Sep 2010, 01:35
Request sent.

GrievousOdyssey
14th Sep 2010, 01:42
The PSN is also simple too ...

Plus it's free ...

And you don't need to fill in your address so that the government can track you down again ...

joe the janitor
14th Sep 2010, 01:53
And you don't need to fill in your address so that the government can track you down again ...
Again?

GrievousOdyssey
14th Sep 2010, 02:42
Kent is black-ops agent for nearly a decade of his life , he tried to escape the government once , and started a family somewhere in the mountains , with a wife and kid , but then one day he bought the kid a cellphone just to show that he is a 'good father' , Terrible Mistake , the government raided his cabine in the mountains in a split second , burned his house down , and then the wife and kid got eaten by mountain bears ...

Four years later Kent , during some top secret mission in Walmart , saw a copy of a game with his face on it , called Kane & Lynch , out of curiosity he bought it with his special 'black-ops-agent-credit-card' (the kind with the President's signature on it) ... it proved to be the wisest thing he has done , because when the government's computer registered the fact that one of their agents bought a game that got a score of 67 on metacritic , the computer blew up out of incomprehension , all tracking systems were disabled , and Kent was never seen on the government-super-spy-radar , ever again ...

But now that the dumbass uses Xbox Live (of which , like , you know , the government Uses It To Recruit People !!!) , he is going to fell into the grasp of those shady men in the dark , AGAIN ...

By the way that was a true story he told me after we had marshmallow once (and before the man-sex) , so i advise you not to tell it to everybody ...

joe the janitor
14th Sep 2010, 02:49
The second I saw that massive blue wall I just thought "awwww ****, I'm gonna have to read all of that :( ".

joe the janitor
14th Sep 2010, 02:50
Eaten by mountain bears...

JackGordon
14th Sep 2010, 03:00
So far I'm really liking the Xbox dashboard. It's simple... and I'm a man that likes his simplicity.
A redesign (http://www.trueachievements.com/n1873/xbox-360-dashboard-redesign.htm) is on its way but no worries, it's even better.

How are you liking the 360 in general so far? Any thoughts, complaints, ... ?

GrievousOdyssey
14th Sep 2010, 03:02
Eaten by mountain bears...

Officially their death are labelled as "Freak Accidents" ...

Conspiracy theorist says that mountain bears don't even exist in the area , so it must be the Bevears ...

BEWARE ...

BeardedHoplite
14th Sep 2010, 21:02
And another one falls for the seductive pleasure of LIVE....

Bevacur
14th Sep 2010, 23:14
There is a new dashboard coming soon? I see Kent is now one of us... and not one of them...(ps3 owners)