PDA

View Full Version : What platforms? Dates?

veggen
12th Sep 2010, 13:41
Hi all.

I must say I never saw a less informative website than the official one for this game. It absolutely contains no relevant info. That's why I'm posting such obvious questions here...

What platforms will LCGoL be released for? From what I gather, it's XBox360, PS3 and PC (info from gameFAQs). Is this correct?

I'm interested in PC version, so does anyone know what's the release date for it?
Does anyone have any info on how the two-player mode works on PC? Both players on one computer or LAN?

Thanks for the time.

chriss_99
12th Sep 2010, 14:26
Hey there and welcome to the forums!

First of all, I have to agree with you that the LCGoL website is not very informative. What's more, it seems that the promotion of the game has stopped after it was released on xbox360.

The PC version, as well as the PS3 version, will be released on September 28th.
You will be able to download the game via Steam. The PC version will contain online co-op and local co-op. It means that you can play with your friends from the internet and with a friend on one computer.

Cheers!

veggen
12th Sep 2010, 22:00
Cool, thanks!

Flintmelody
13th Sep 2010, 15:26
I have PS3 and PC and it's just rubbish having to wait so long for the game. Just really want to play it now. Will probably get it for PC on 23rd if that date is right.

chriss_99
13th Sep 2010, 17:41
I have PS3 and PC and it's just rubbish having to wait so long for the game. Just really want to play it now. Will probably get it for PC on 23rd if that date is right.

It's coming out on PC on 23rd? Are you serious? Where do you get that information?
I'm totally fed up with waiting for this game. :(

TF.Denis
14th Sep 2010, 22:58
guys relax..it's less than 15 days remaining..im glad i bought uncharted 2 atm..at least i got something to kill my time..