PDA

View Full Version : DLC Character Packs

Escaton
10th Sep 2010, 09:36
I think it's well past time somebody asked this question more directly.

Will the Legacy of Kain protagonists indeed be in one of the two "playable character DLC packs (http://www.gamingtarget.com/article.php?artid=11792)" as everyone has been suggesting? Because if so, CD may as well rename the game Raziel and the Guardian of Balance ;).

I would welcome it, and judging from hints, I'd say there's a very high possibility, but obviously can't say for certain.

SE_Cath
10th Sep 2010, 15:35
If it is them, I'm really curious to see how they'll look nowadays. :) Besides, I've just been replaying Blood Omen :D

Paradoks
11th Sep 2010, 10:03
I would also like to hear a more or less official answer for this question. If Kain and/or Raziel are indeed included in the DLC, then you have sold (at least ;)) one more copy of the game.

RainaAudron
15th Sep 2010, 14:22
well, as I have said in other thread, Raziel and Kain fit in such enviroment much more than any other character from Eidos would ever have.

Raziel'sRevenge
16th Sep 2010, 21:05
I would also like to hear a more or less official answer for this question. If Kain and/or Raziel are indeed included in the DLC, then you have sold (at least ;)) one more copy of the game.

While I'm not a huge fan of Tomb Raider (that's not to say I don't enjoy the games, I'm just not fanatical about them) if Raziel, Kain, or both were playable characters I'd pick up a copy stat. Anything to draw more attention to my beloved Legacy of Kain... :D

Escaton
16th Sep 2010, 21:53

Make that at least two copies. I haven't touched the game yet, but I will very gladly support it if the LoK characters are added.

Valaquen_
11th Oct 2010, 15:32
Count me in for that. Kain + Raziel = one more sold unit.

Bound2Fate
8th Nov 2010, 23:09
Same here.

Yautjatraker/Albatraous
1st Dec 2010, 13:07
I would buy the game for a Kain and/or Raziel Character pack. :D

[Edit] And I did :D