PDA

View Full Version : Well... I did it...

Kent-45
5th Sep 2010, 21:43
Yes... yes... you guys got me. Dropped money on a new Xbox 360 Slim today. It's supposed to arrive in a few days. I feel so dirty... I've shamed my own kind.... SHAME I TELL YOU.

I'm sorry fellow PC gamers... I'm sorry it had to be like this....

http://www.xbox-360-slim.org/Xbox-360-slim-pic3.jpg

MxOAgentJohnson
5th Sep 2010, 21:43
I cant even look at you anymore, what happened to the kent i loved.

YOUR A MONSTER>

JackGordon
5th Sep 2010, 21:49
I truly love my 360 slim. Hope you enjoy it as well.

SlashPrower
5th Sep 2010, 23:00
Kent is now a console gamer?

ONE OF US.

ONE OF US.

ONE OF US.

Brackstone17
5th Sep 2010, 23:01
What game are you planning on picking up first? I'd recommend either Deadly Premonition or Red Dead Redemption.

SlashPrower
5th Sep 2010, 23:02
Dude, get Deadly Premonition. It's the only significant advantage you 360 owners have over us PS3 owners.

Brackstone17
5th Sep 2010, 23:04
Halo is a good one too, even though it gets a lot of hate, it is a very fine exclusive game series.

Also, damn you PS3 owners and your Fat Princesses.

BeardedHoplite
5th Sep 2010, 23:09
Call of Juarez 2 is pretty good, cheap too
Welcome to the Mircosoft fold. Get your LIVE now, the price goes up in November

SlashPrower
5th Sep 2010, 23:11
Halo is a good one too, even though it gets a lot of hate, it is a very fine exclusive game series.

Also, damn you PS3 owners and your Fat Princesses.

I have that game. It's fun.

We also have Ratchet and Clank, which is the best platforming series out there, IMO. Those games are always awesome. >_>

TheMoD
5th Sep 2010, 23:32
What? Why'd you get an xbox360 when you're already a pc gamer, most of the exclusives get ported to pc anyway plus now you have to pay for online gaming.. I think you should really have gotten a ps3..

joe the janitor
6th Sep 2010, 00:30
I have everything so.... You know, big deal ;)

One of Seven
6th Sep 2010, 01:34
You need to get an Xbox Live friends list goin' my tags in my sig.

Brackstone17
6th Sep 2010, 03:00
Add me too, if you please. My gamertag is the same as my username.

Kent-45
6th Sep 2010, 05:55
I'll add everyone once I get set up... and yes, the first two games I'm looking at are Red Dead Redemption and Dante's Inferno.

And yes Slash, I'm one now... pass the Kool-aid, for I have a kings thirst for a frosty brew.

Bevacur
6th Sep 2010, 13:51
Yes... yes... you guys got me. Dropped money on a new Xbox 360 Slim today. It's supposed to arrive in a few days. I feel so dirty... I've shamed my own kind.... SHAME I TELL YOU.

I'm sorry fellow PC gamers... I'm sorry it had to be like this....

http://www.xbox-360-slim.org/Xbox-360-slim-pic3.jpg

Join us....

Oh and Kent, Dante's Inferno is good but pathetically short.

Gluttony only lasts for about 5-10 mins. I loved the game but is poissbly same length as Dog Day's, maybe shorter.

MxOAgentJohnson
6th Sep 2010, 17:06
Xbox live prices are going up soon...

Well, it looks like im not buying xbox live anymore, i rarely use it anyway, im a pc gamer mostly only ever used xbox for exclusives.

After the end of my 1 year live, i wont be playing no more with one of seven :(((((((((

GrievousOdyssey
6th Sep 2010, 17:23
Kent , and to even think that not just forty seven minutes ago i planned to write you a love letter on youtube , but now ...

*tears down gigantic photos of Kent's face i had plastered all over my bedroom* ...

(i mean , seriously , you could have picked a PS3 , you know , the console that doesn't blow up every three months) ...

MxOAgentJohnson
6th Sep 2010, 17:24
Just doesnt have any gaems.

Kent-45
6th Sep 2010, 18:40
I looked at the PS3 and the only reason I didn't go with it was that 99.9999999% of my friends are on Xbox Live.

and Grievous, don't worry... with time you'll come to forgive me.

GrievousOdyssey
6th Sep 2010, 18:43
But but but but ...

i Looooooooooveeeeeeee YOOOOOOOOOOOOUUUUUUUUU ...

XOXOXOOXOXOXOXO ...
(whatever the hell that means) ...

SlashPrower
6th Sep 2010, 19:29
Join us....

Oh and Kent, Dante's Inferno is good but pathetically short.

Gluttony only lasts for about 5-10 mins. I loved the game but is poissbly same length as Dog Day's, maybe shorter.

It's a teensy bit longer than Dog Days, about...6-7 hours or so, I'd say. It gets really damn repetitive halfway through, though, and there's one challenge in the Fraud circle (that kill-all-of-the-enemies-in-a-single-combo one) that is frustrating as all hell. Like, one of the most frustrating things I've ever played.

The best circles are the first ones- Limbo, Lust, and Gluttony. After that it gets repetitive. Lust is messed up though, I can guarantee you you'll be WTFing the entire time.

joe the janitor
6th Sep 2010, 19:45
You have no excuse for not buying this (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Deadly_Premonition) now!

MxOAgentJohnson
6th Sep 2010, 19:49
If this games so ******* damn good why the ******* **** dont use EU people have it yet, they'd make a fortune from what ive heard about it.

MxOAgentJohnson
6th Sep 2010, 19:53
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZgZSxoUsaCc

I want this game now!

JackGordon
6th Sep 2010, 20:57
Johnson, Deadly Premonition is coming to Europe on September 17th.

GrievousOdyssey
6th Sep 2010, 22:05
But it's still not coming on PS3 , so ...

HEY WAIT A SECOND ...

I looked at the PS3 and the only reason I didn't go with it was that 99.9999999% of my friends are on Xbox Live.

Say WHAT ? ...

99.9999999% of my friends

WHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAATTTTTT ? ...

my friends

Plain BULL **** !!! ...
You don't have any friends Kent , who you kid boy ! you try to make a fool out of me , fool ?! do i look like some biscuit to you !??? ...

Well i'm a Muffin ! ...
Take That ! ...

GrievousOdyssey
6th Sep 2010, 23:03
I think that guy Kent is an *******. Someone should tell him he has no friends.

THERE ! You see , you said it yourself ...

What say you now ...

Kent-45
6th Sep 2010, 23:06
My lawyer has advised me not to say anything regarding this matter.

*shifty eyes*

Bevacur
7th Sep 2010, 14:15
It's a teensy bit longer than Dog Days, about...6-7 hours or so, I'd say. It gets really damn repetitive halfway through, though, and there's one challenge in the Fraud circle (that kill-all-of-the-enemies-in-a-single-combo one) that is frustrating as all hell. Like, one of the most frustrating things I've ever played.

The best circles are the first ones- Limbo, Lust, and Gluttony. After that it gets repetitive. Lust is messed up though, I can guarantee you you'll be WTFing the entire time.

I maybe WTF at Cleopatra's nice rack. Limbo was alright, minus the tower looking like a massive *****. Gluttony was a disappointment, i loved the environment and it ended with some clean white room...

Greed was too long...

Fraud was fun, untill i got to the challege 'kill all enemies in mid-air', took me 2-3 weeks to do that.

I still have not defeated the last boss.

Not as disturbing as i hoped it to be.

Kent-45
8th Sep 2010, 01:20
A lot of people diss "beat em' up" games on consoles for being repetetive and too short. I dunno, for me, that's where consoles really shine. Beat 'em up games like Dante's Inferno and God of War are an amazing stress release after a long day. Sometimes you don't want complexity... sometimes you just want to mutilate wave after wave of enemies with a 20 foot blade.

and I hate to say this... but unless the 360 gets a mouse and keyboard, I will probably *not* be playing Kane & Lynch 2 on it. I may pick it up when it becomes one of those Xbox 360 Classics in the bargain bin at Gamestop, but until then... I'll be purchasing it on Steam with my other PC brethren.

That said, I really need some good game suggestions... preferably platformers. Stuff I can't get on the PC and/or stuff that plays well with the controller. I'm definitely into racing games, and one of the first games I'm gonna grab is Test Drive Unlimited. I don't know why, but romping around the beaches of Hawaii in a 500,000 dollar sports car just appeals to me.

I'd also like some horror titles. I've never actually played any Silent Hill games... Not sure if Silent Hill is even made for Xbox. Any recommendations are appreciated.

GrievousOdyssey
8th Sep 2010, 01:38
Yes , burn that 360 and buy a PS3 for God of War III , woot woot ! ...

Anywya , i'm pretty sure someone is going to recommend Alan Wake and the Mass Effect series , so i just say it before they can ...

And of course let's not forget the DLC maps for Call of Duty , now that's a Must Have ! ain't it ? ...

GrievousOdyssey
8th Sep 2010, 03:01
Kent , are you going to buy This for christmas ? ...

http://www.computerandvideogames.com/article.php?id=263573

UhUh
8th Sep 2010, 07:54
Take a look at the arcade games, there are some really good one that weren't ported to pc. Also, since you live in the us, you can buy them via amazon, so you don't have to deal with all the credits bs.

ohitspatty
8th Sep 2010, 13:03
Kent , are you going to buy This for christmas ? ...

http://www.computerandvideogames.com/article.php?id=263573

... and Jessica Alba as your personal sex slave.

Too bad she comes in the $16.999 model... :(

One of Seven
8th Sep 2010, 13:26
A lot of people diss "beat em' up" games on consoles for being repetetive and too short. I dunno, for me, that's where consoles really shine. Beat 'em up games like Dante's Inferno and God of War are an amazing stress release after a long day. Sometimes you don't want complexity... sometimes you just want to mutilate wave after wave of enemies with a 20 foot blade.

and I hate to say this... but unless the 360 gets a mouse and keyboard, I will probably *not* be playing Kane & Lynch 2 on it. I may pick it up when it becomes one of those Xbox 360 Classics in the bargain bin at Gamestop, but until then... I'll be purchasing it on Steam with my other PC brethren.

That said, I really need some good game suggestions... preferably platformers. Stuff I can't get on the PC and/or stuff that plays well with the controller. I'm definitely into racing games, and one of the first games I'm gonna grab is Test Drive Unlimited. I don't know why, but romping around the beaches of Hawaii in a 500,000 dollar sports car just appeals to me.

I'd also like some horror titles. I've never actually played any Silent Hill games... Not sure if Silent Hill is even made for Xbox. Any recommendations are appreciated.

Silent Hill is on Xbox, I personally loved Silent Hill: Homecoming, Kane's VA is the star in that game as well. Forza 3 is the best driving game you'll find out right now, Test Drive's fun, but it get's old fast. Hell I even made a Kane and Lynch car on Forza. If you want I can tell you some of the online demo's that you can download for games such as Crackdown 2&1 and so on. If you make a silver account you get one month of Gold for free, so you'll be able to check out all of the goodies. Hit me up dawg! *One of Seven goes to wash his mouth out*

GrievousOdyssey
8th Sep 2010, 23:24
I personally loved Silent Hill: Homecoming, Kane's VA is the star in that game as well.

Kent is going to get anything with Brian Bloom in it , Fact ...

How else could he had seen the underrated "Smokin' Aces" if not because Bloom had a small part in it ? ...
Deffinately Not because of Ben Affleck ...

BeardedHoplite
8th Sep 2010, 23:27
Wait, Bloom was in SA. I just watched it the other day.

GrievousOdyssey
8th Sep 2010, 23:36
Apparently , Brian Bloom is the guy on the right on this picture ...

http://www.imdb.com/media/rm1784059904/tt0475394

Great Actor , with genuine facial expressions and all that ...

GrievousOdyssey
15th Sep 2010, 08:29
I presume that since your laptop was never up to the task for playing this generation's finest , now with a 360 , you have no excuse , No Excuse Whatsoever to buy both Grand Theft Auto IV and the Episodes from Liberty City ...

I'm pretty sure that you can find both of them for less than forty bucks , today ...
So it would be wise that before dying , thinking that generation delivers nothing that satisfies our entertainment , you should at least play the two games that delivers that sense of 'entertainment' ...

Afterwards , you can keep on looking over the cliff , and cursing at life's futility ...
I'll be there waiting ...

GrievousOdyssey
15th Sep 2010, 11:01
The Guardian was also more than happy to award full marks to Reach giving it five stars, calling it "Bungie's masterwork" and you "an idiot" if you own a 360 and don't buy a copy.

Kent , don't be a idiot , or i shall'nt love thou no more ! ...

Be like this fella ...

http://cdn.medialib.computerandvideogames.com/screens/screenshot_237760.jpg

Kent-45
15th Sep 2010, 20:12
So just a little update... been playing Dante's Inferno for a couple days now, and it seems pretty cool.

I can't ******* stand these quicktime events though! Resident Evil 5 had these too, and it annoyed the **** out of me then as well.

and the fact that you have to do that stupid B-B-B-B-B-B-B-B-B to open every door? C'mon. I like this game, but these quicktime events and gimmicks are annoying the holy **** out of me.

SlashPrower
15th Sep 2010, 20:37
I have twitch reflexes when it comes to quicktime events, they don't really bother me. Except for the ones like RE4 where there's absolutely no indication that there's going to be a quicktime event and then right in the middle of a cutscene it's like PRESS X AND SQUARE PRESS X AND SQUARE PRESS X AND SQUARE TOO LATE LOL

JackGordon
15th Sep 2010, 20:47
Except for the ones like RE4 where there's absolutely no indication that there's going to be a quicktime event and then right in the middle of a cutscene it's like PRESS X AND SQUARE PRESS X AND SQUARE PRESS X AND SQUARE TOO LATE LOL
Ugh. The ******* knife-fight with Krauser brought my piss to a boil.

ohitspatty
15th Sep 2010, 20:56
I loved the ones in Resident Evil 4.
But than again, I watch cut scenes with the controller in my hands and not scratching my nuts like some people do.

Dante's Inferno is rather weak in my opinion. How far are you in Kent?

Kent-45
16th Sep 2010, 04:15
Uhhh... I just beat the first boss.... King Minos

I have a confession to make... I died about 20 times while doing it. I have an older TV, and as during that part where you're supposed to do a quicktime event to snag his tongue on the big spike-grinder....

turns out you have to hold the stick DOWN while pushing LS to actually get it to go. I felt really stupid after that.

I got stuck at some part where I have to swing from one bone chain to another, and I've basically hit a part where no matter where I jump I fall to my death. I'm probably doing something wrong... but oh well

GrievousOdyssey
16th Sep 2010, 05:43
I love it how everyone keeps on ignoring my posts and further making me look like that man in Nietsche's book , the one living in the cave or something ...

Which is good because it further improves the fact that i'm a divine being ...

PS: Anyone tried the Five-finger-fillet mini game from Red Dead Redemption ? that quick time event literraly sucked my mind right into it , sometimes i had no idea what buttons i was pressing , no clear conscience of it anywya , it just felt ... Natural ... like if it was mind control or some **** ...

Scary ...

Edit :

Uhhh... I just beat the first boss.... King Minos
You know that Death doesn't being ignored ? ...
Especially by those who cheated him , i mean ...

TheMoD
16th Sep 2010, 18:59
Soo I got the move yesterday and yea it's awesome..

I played some sports champions and it's pretty impressive how precise the controls are, but I think the move update for heavy rain isn't out yet..

I also tried some of the demos and I gotta say this:
Every single reviewer in the world is literally to stupid to play kung fu rider. I'm not saying the game is great, the demo was fun but it probably gets repetitive eventually. All I'm saying is the game works and it works well, the controls are perfectly fine.

Actually I haven't played much else, there are demos of almost every move launch title but many of them look so bad I don't even wanna try them.. :/

ohitspatty
16th Sep 2010, 19:52
I got stuck at some part where I have to swing from one bone chain to another, and I've basically hit a part where no matter where I jump I fall to my death. I'm probably doing something wrong... but oh well

Double jump is the key,
the secret key is to get to the mid-low section of the chain...jump then jump again reaching for the second chain.

The game tends to piss me off with the inaccurate controls.

GrievousOdyssey
17th Sep 2010, 06:48
Actually I haven't played much else, there are demos of almost every move launch title but many of them look so bad I don't even wanna try them.. :/

To be fair Move isn't exactly worth the instant purchase right now , since , as you've noticed , there isn't really much to play with ...

But at least it's good to know that thing works ...

The game tends to piss me off with the inaccurate controls.

I was thinking more about the poor trophy list , not one difficulty related achivements ? really ? ...

TheMoD
17th Sep 2010, 14:15
To be fair Move isn't exactly worth the instant purchase right now , since , as you've noticed , there isn't really much to play with ...

But at least it's good to know that thing works ...

Yeah I just bought it already because I'm pretty sure they're not gonna lower the price anytime soon, and I'd just buy it for no more heroes alone.. Also sry for being so off topic, I thought this was the 'grievious gets the move' thread :P

GrievousOdyssey
17th Sep 2010, 14:23
'm pretty sure they're not gonna lower the price anytime soon,

Aaah good point ...

But of course you'll going to pray now that a discount doesn't occur when Killzone 3 comes out ...

Also sry for being so off topic, I thought this was the 'grievious gets the move' thread :P

Meh , i'm pretty sure Kent will rename this topic of his no problem ...

GrievousOdyssey
5th Oct 2010, 14:06
There , you see this ? Rockstar had so much pity at you Kent that they made a special Complete Edition of Grand Theft Auto IV (http://www.amazon.com/Grand-Theft-Auto-IV-Xbox-360/dp/B0045EI7I4) especially for you , i know that because my friends at the pentagon told me ...
Now tell me you can find forty bucks in your trousers and safe keep it to buy this ! and stop going to see crappy movies at the theater or buy twelve tons of tacos ! ...

Anywya , finished Dante's Inferno yet ? ...

No no wait , 360 explode or not explode ? ...
I mean that is The question ...

Kent-45
5th Oct 2010, 18:17
The irony is that I'm actually playing GTA4 for the first time on the Xbox 360. So far it's really fun, but the missions are starting to wear on me. They're so repetitive... it's like you've got 3 types of missions:

1. Go to location X and kill so-and-so (who 99% of the time jumps in a car, forcing you to chase him)
2. Go get car X and bring it to location Y
3. Go into *insert random abandoned warehouse* and use our cover mechanic until all the red dots are dead.

At this rate, I can't imagine ever finishing this game. I just don't have the sheer willpower to do 40,000 more chase missions.

and the storyline is so fragmented... I'm not really participating in the story, I'm just a glorified heavily armed FedEx guy. I'm doing "errands" for like 5 different people, many of which aren't even aware of eachother... so it's like 5 different mini-storylines, and just as quickly as you start one, it ends abruptly.

and Niko must be the dumbest criminal ever... he's been screwed over like 50 times by his "employers" ... seriously? "OH YEAH HAY NIKO I GOT YOU MONEY, JUST MEET ME AT THIS ABANDONED WAREHOUSE, OH YEAH AND COME ALONE. KTHXBAI."

the mini-games are fun for a bit... but how many games of bowling can you realistically play before your brain starts violently hemorrhaging. The game is also set up so that the minute you start to have some free time, in the game, just as you're about to go on a "date" with your "girlfriend" (It's more like an awkward taxi mission. Just like in real life) you get a call from one of your many employers to go run another mission.

Don't get me wrong, it's fun... but I'm just not really getting into it.

GrievousOdyssey
5th Oct 2010, 21:32
I TOLD YOU ! Didn't i ? i wanted you to play this game so tha we can both rant about the storyline ...

*goes fetch the bottles in the cave* ...

*got scared because of them bats* ...

*ask you to go fetch for them instead* ...

Anywya , as for the gameplay , screw it , at least half of Grand Theft Auto IV acts as 'training' missions , while the other half strats presenting some decent challenge ...
But after you're done with that , you have to play the first of the two episodes , the Lost and Damned ...

I mean just consider Grand Theft Auto IV as a big 'set-up' for the Episodes of Liberty City , because as you seem to have noticed it now , Niko Bellic's journey is a huge a mash of a number of sub-plots , well these plots turned out to be exist solely for the two episodes , the Ballad of Gay Tony and the Lost and Damned ...
No , it's true , it's quite a shame really ...

And well , yes , as if that shame wasn't enough , the Ballad failed to make much sense in tying up the loose ends , while the bleak biker odyssey had a storyline that standed quite well on it's own so ...

My god , Rockstar ****ed up big time with Grand Theft Auto IV ! ...

Anywya ,while i try and recover from this dreadful shock , finish Bellic's journey , then hop on the biker's odyssey , and leave the cheap ballad for the kittens ...

The Lost is still pretty flawed as both a game and storyline , but ... it's worth it ...

*looks around frantically* ...
Where the hell is Brackstone when i need some well-constructive-praises ?!! ...

Kent-45
9th Oct 2010, 23:59
I'm actually just starting the circle of Greed in Dante's Inferno. I really want to like this game, but it's really becoming not fun. The heavy use of quicktime events is frustrating to say the least... especially with my older television set. They're almost impossible to see, and the game is absolutely littered with them.

I am also finding the puzzle aspect of this series equally annoying. I consider myself a semi-intelligent guy, and none of these puzzles are particularly intuitive or straightforward. The game that's ABOUT being in hell feels like you're actually in hell while playing it. Irony much?

The platforming aspect of this game is equally frustrating. If I have to do one more "OMG SWING FROM POINT A TO POINT B" mission I'm going to break my ******* controller. It's not fun or rewarding, it just calls attention to the fact that apparently the developers were so strapped for ideas that they decided to include all this platforming to try and break up the fighting.

The camera is constantly at odds with you too. I've been in a number of situations where I want to jump somewhere, but the camera won't shift to help me see where I'm jumping. No buttons/sticks on the controller seem to allow you to control the camera in any meaningful way.

This game isn't very fun at all. Everything feels like a chore... and needlessly so. I think I'm going to give Darksiders a try, because that seems to be more my style.

GrievousOdyssey
10th Oct 2010, 00:48
Who the **** told you to play Dante's Inferno in the first place ? ...

JackGordon
10th Oct 2010, 01:30
Yes, hack'n'slash games suck massive balls!

GrievousOdyssey
10th Oct 2010, 01:37
BALLS ...

emphasizing it just for you , Kent ...

Brackstone17
10th Oct 2010, 02:39
Yes, hack'n'slash games suck massive balls!
Kingdom Under Fire begs to differ.

JackGordon
10th Oct 2010, 03:18
It can beg all it wants. Massive BALLS it will keep sucking.

GrievousOdyssey
10th Oct 2010, 04:11
BALLS ...

emphasizing it just for you , Kent ...

Bevacur
10th Oct 2010, 12:52
I'm actually just starting the circle of Greed in Dante's Inferno. I really want to like this game, but it's really becoming not fun. The heavy use of quicktime events is frustrating to say the least... especially with my older television set. They're almost impossible to see, and the game is absolutely littered with them.

I am also finding the puzzle aspect of this series equally annoying. I consider myself a semi-intelligent guy, and none of these puzzles are particularly intuitive or straightforward. The game that's ABOUT being in hell feels like you're actually in hell while playing it. Irony much?

The platforming aspect of this game is equally frustrating. If I have to do one more "OMG SWING FROM POINT A TO POINT B" mission I'm going to break my ******* controller. It's not fun or rewarding, it just calls attention to the fact that apparently the developers were so strapped for ideas that they decided to include all this platforming to try and break up the fighting.

The camera is constantly at odds with you too. I've been in a number of situations where I want to jump somewhere, but the camera won't shift to help me see where I'm jumping. No buttons/sticks on the controller seem to allow you to control the camera in any meaningful way.

This game isn't very fun at all. Everything feels like a chore... and needlessly so. I think I'm going to give Darksiders a try, because that seems to be more my style.

Greed is a *****. Expect those swinging parts when entering a new circle.

Also Greed lasts much more longer than others, possibly the longest level. Gluttony was a disappointment and so was Lust.

Kent-45
10th Oct 2010, 16:30
I thought the "Maze of mirrors" in the middle of Gluttony was completely out of place, and broke the mood way too much. I had to look up a walkthrough to get through the mirrors... I don't have the time or the interest to spend pulling levers and hoping I end up on the right side all day.

and Lust was pretty easy, although Antony was kinda cheap... spamming spells and such. He wasn't really hard at all, as long as you used the right stick to dodge his bull**** spells... but yeah you're right... Gluttony and Lust were way too short, I breezed through them very quickly... not even trying.

Cerebus was pretty easy too... especially for a boss. I beat him on the first try. Just dodge his spitballs... I'm seeing the theme here. Dodge dodge dodge. Everything in this game is dodging... knowing when to dodge something, etc. Ehhh... it's kinda repetitive.

GrievousOdyssey
10th Oct 2010, 16:33
Play it on hard mode , sissy ! ...

It'll make the game seem longer too ...

Kent-45
10th Oct 2010, 17:47
I picked the default difficulty.

Bevacur
10th Oct 2010, 20:49
Lust and Gluttony's length was a huge disappointment. The game was not even that disturbing, i suggest you download the Trials of St Lucia. It's fun and you can create your own trials.

I struggled agaisnt Antony and Cleopatra.

I think it's violence but the woods of suicide is a awesome place, the trees scream when you hit them lol, and they look like Humans. Cool stuff.

GrievousOdyssey
10th Oct 2010, 21:57
I picked the default difficulty.

And you just happen to be a upstanding citizen who follows the standard route given to you by society , jesus christ man ! ...

Cool stuff.

*shivers* ...

*HARD* ...

Kent-45
11th Oct 2010, 16:26
I also played the Castlevania: Lords of Shadow demo on 360. I wasn't impressed. The graphics are gorgeous ... but that's about it. The controls aren't as tight as Darksiders, or even Dante's Inferno. It also didn't feel like it was very smooth... Dante's Inferno and even Darksiders run very smooth & fast... but the castlevania demo didn't feel like it was running very fast. It wasn't visible choppiness or anything like that, but it definitely felt not as smooth.

GrievousOdyssey
11th Oct 2010, 16:54
I see that your taste in console gaming are getting better ...
Much Better ...