PDA

View Full Version : Girl throws puppies in the river?

ohitspatty
4th Sep 2010, 20:03
Watch this (http://www.buzzfeed.com/peggy/crazy-puppy-throwing-girl) video.

What the...f.u.c.k?

MxOAgentJohnson
4th Sep 2010, 20:05
As much as i hate what this girl has done and i'd like to do what happened to kane and lynch to make em end up nekkid, can you just imagine how big the trollface shes got on right now.

Seriously though, if i ever have the misfortune of meeting this girl, dont be surprised if i end up in jail for killing her.

ohitspatty
4th Sep 2010, 20:07
She was caught and fined $6400! What the hell is that going to bring those puppies to life?

MxOAgentJohnson
4th Sep 2010, 20:09
Why dont they throw her into niagra falls, Now i'd pay to watch that.

JackGordon
4th Sep 2010, 20:13
Hope this girl gets gangraped in a dark alley by AIDS infested black guys with massive, diseased smelly dongs. I also hope she survives the attack and that her face appears worldwide on the evening news, followed by this video.

MxOAgentJohnson
4th Sep 2010, 20:16
Actually, if you live in the uk, this video was on the front page of the SUN newspaper,

Also i hope she has a baby thats black so she can then be called a slut, but then the babies also disformed, so she can lug around a deformed black baby and be called a puppy killing slut.

One of Seven
4th Sep 2010, 20:17
I don't care about cats being put in trashcans, soldiers throwing puppies off cliffs, girls throwing puppies in rivers, etc. Why doesn't war and people be gunned down in your area piss you guys off like this?

JackGordon
4th Sep 2010, 20:19
Because human beings deserve all the **** that's coming to them, you bloody philanthropist.

MxOAgentJohnson
4th Sep 2010, 20:24
Mainly because man has been killing other man since the dawn of time for "A valid reason" they say, fine, but animals cant communicate with us and generally dont know what there doing is bad, there using there natural instinct, plus its a ******* puppy for christ sake, thats like a gunman running into a hospital baby ward with a m60 and just spraying all of em down.

Plus, having a dog i really dont wanna see and hear there crys :(

Im saying that, yet i hunt deer and shoot rabbits...

trolololololol

One of Seven
4th Sep 2010, 20:27
That's a cynical way to look at it, a way I agree with. But what do cat's do with their prey? THEY PLAY WITH what they kill, flail it around and do all sorts of weird things with it. Things like this shouldn't be a big deal period, saying humans know better is giving them more power than what they can handle, history proves it.

One of Seven
4th Sep 2010, 20:28
Mainly because man has been killing other man since the dawn of time for "A valid reason" they say, fine, but animals cant communicate with us and generally dont know what there doing is bad, there using there natural instinct, plus its a ******* puppy for christ sake, thats like a gunman running into a hospital baby ward with a m60 and just spraying all of em down.

trolololololol

Man's killed beast, and beast has killed man since the beginning.

MxOAgentJohnson
4th Sep 2010, 20:28
lets lighten this post up a bit

Post some mother******* ducks

http://i74.photobucket.com/albums/i268/LitlDavid/buffleheadduckmale.jpg

JackGordon
4th Sep 2010, 20:30
like a gunman running into a hospital baby ward with a m60 and just spraying all of em down.
Something like that (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dendermonde_nursery_attack) actually happened here in Belgium.

Dog Man says: leave the animals alone.

JackGordon
4th Sep 2010, 20:33
Man's killed beast, and beast has killed man since the beginning.
Man meddles. Beast does not.

And I might as well drop in a George Carlin quote:
"I look at it this way... For centuries now, man has done everything he can to destroy, defile, and interfere with nature: clear-cutting forests, strip-mining mountains, poisoning the atmosphere, over-fishing the oceans, polluting the rivers and lakes, destroying wetlands and aquifers... So when nature strikes back, and smacks him on the head and kicks him in the nuts, I enjoy that. I have absolutely no sympathy for human beings whatsoever. None. And no matter what kind of problem humans are facing, whether it's natural or man-made, I always hope it gets worse."

One of Seven
4th Sep 2010, 20:34
Man meddles. Beast does not.

"Curiosity killed the cat."

JackGordon
4th Sep 2010, 20:38
Being curious and meddling is a world of difference.

One of Seven
4th Sep 2010, 20:38
Meddling - "Intrude in other people's affairs or business; interfere unwantedly."

Cats do it out of curiosity, they get into things they shouldn't. Man and beast aren't much different, I would just say humans are too smart for their own good.

JackGordon
4th Sep 2010, 20:45
Yes, I remember giving my dog a urine and blood sample last week, he wanted to run some tests and see how I reacted to the drug.

One of Seven
4th Sep 2010, 20:50
Now that's where the comparison is wrong. I'm talking about nature and it's instinct, we f***, we kill, we eat, male dominance can be found in both humans and animals, we have territories. THIS HAS BEEN SINCE THE BEGINNING, so why videos like this phases people is beyond me. Keep in mind, I'm not justifying the girl's actions, she's stupid.

And see my dog's meddling in something he shouldn't, he's trying to hump my male cat.

MxOAgentJohnson
4th Sep 2010, 20:52
Because you dont exactly see that puppy beating the living **** out of us do you, the thing can barely jump.

Its the whole "This thing is 100% innocent and defenceless and you killed it" naturally itll grow into a killer but for now its a sweet innocent thing.

One of Seven
4th Sep 2010, 20:54
Because you dont exactly see that puppy beating the living **** out of us do you, the thing can barely jump.

Its the whole "This thing is 100% innocent and defenceless and you killed it" naturally itll grow into a killer but for now its a sweet innocent thing.

Well you go donate some money to poor diseased African kids.

JackGordon
4th Sep 2010, 20:57
Only human beings would film their cruel actions and proudly upload them onto the net. End of discussion.

MxOAgentJohnson
Thats a different story
I dont care for the poor, and all this charity fundraising **** they have enough money to be wiping there ass with 100£ notes.

Plus there afrian.......... JUST SAIYING

=not racist was joke cry moar=

Can we move on from this silly argument now.

One of Seven
Only human beings would film their cruel actions and proudly upload them onto the net. End of discussion.

Us being too smart for our own good, it's funny that you mentioned that. Two days ago, my cat had a live mouse in his mouth flailing it about, and he was trying to give it to my grandmother and me, kinda showing off.

One of Seven
4th Sep 2010, 21:02
Thats a different story
I dont care for the poor, and all this charity fundraising **** they have enough money to be wiping there ass with 100£ notes.

Plus there afrian.......... JUST SAIYING

=not racist was joke cry moar=

Can we move on from this silly argument now.

Go there and personally help them, they're starving, diseased, uneducated, little, innocent kids who just want to play with their friends for the the little time they have left.

Bevacur
4th Sep 2010, 21:23
I saw this video a few days ago. After i watched it, i went downstairs and gave my dog a big hug, took him for a walk and gave him a treat.

What monster could do that? I hope she sees her entire family die, become disabled, gets blinded, raped, limbs chopped off and left to rot in a big ditch slowly filling up with rain during winter.

JackGordon
4th Sep 2010, 21:42
Go there and personally help them, they're starving, diseased, uneducated, little, innocent kids who just want to play with their friends for the the little time they have left.
No. We have Angelina Jolie for that.

Two days ago, my cat had a live mouse in his mouth flailing it about, and he was trying to give it to my grandmother and me, kinda showing off.
Your cat was saying "Am I a good hunter?". That video is saying "I'm a heartless, spoiled, worthless piece of white trash ****."

i went downstairs and gave my dog a big hug, took him for a walk and gave him a treat.
You're a good person. Now repeat that process many, many times for the rest of your life.

Bevacur
4th Sep 2010, 21:48
Already do, minus the treats.

Only give him treats when he does something unique. And we rarely buy treats, just buy tons of those hide cigars, he can demolish them in 5 minutes.

joe the janitor
4th Sep 2010, 22:58
Well this is depressing....

http://t0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ntB4RAgyz4IgJM:http://erstories.net/wp-content/uploads/2008/10/happy.jpg&t=1

ohitspatty
5th Sep 2010, 00:12
I don't care about cats being put in trashcans, soldiers throwing puppies off cliffs, girls throwing puppies in rivers, etc. Why doesn't war and people be gunned down in your area piss you guys off like this?

It pisses me off but do these people record it and post it online for others to see? No. This stupid ***** has her brother recording a video. What the hell?

BeardedHoplite
5th Sep 2010, 00:30
I watched it, doesn't this **** count as a snuff film? And did she buy those puppies, you gotta figure they were like a hundred dollars a piece.
God, and what ******* held the camera, put him in prison too.

Also, Mother****in' ducks
http://i304.photobucket.com/albums/nn177/mybusiness222/easter/ducks-cute.jpg

One of Seven
5th Sep 2010, 11:39
No. We have Angelina Jolie for that.

Your cat was saying "Am I a good hunter?". That video is saying "I'm a heartless, spoiled, worthless piece of white trash ****."

You're a good person. Now repeat that process many, many times for the rest of your life.

But they both found something they took pride in and showed it off.

SlashPrower
5th Sep 2010, 12:26
I...how did...why...WHY THE PUPPIES, WHY DID IT HAVE TO BE THE POOR LITTLE PUPPIES, THAT HORRID *****

;-;

One of Seven
5th Sep 2010, 14:21
1Db0uXj-Jas&feature=related

Bevacur
5th Sep 2010, 16:42
You Humans are messed up.

JackGordon
5th Sep 2010, 16:42
That kid will probably become a famous rapper with bullet holes in his jaw on his sweet 16th, bragging about his wealth.

Bevacur
5th Sep 2010, 18:35
I see what you did there Jack.

Was that about 50 Cent?

Kent-45
6th Sep 2010, 05:50
Never underestimate the human capacity for cruelty.

GrievousOdyssey
6th Sep 2010, 22:16
It seems that everytime i stop using the internet for more than five days you damn fools start loosing your civilised maners , i mean seriously , there was once a time when husband and wives would play this game called 'rape' , and it basically consists of *nuclear explosion , train completely goes right off the track , crashes into a zeppelin and falling into a bar frequented by moderators , just seconds before the moderators steps foot in it* * Grievous saves the internet* ...

BeardedHoplite
7th Sep 2010, 02:15
, there was once a time when husband and wives would play this game called 'rape' , and it basically consists of *nuclear explosion , train completely goes right off the track , crashes into a zeppelin and falling into a bar frequented by moderators , just seconds before the moderators steps foot in it* * Grievous saves the internet* ...

Hey, IO got to grevious about Cops-like censorship. Or would it be Cops got to grevious?

Kent-45
7th Sep 2010, 04:11
Just a heads up on this story. Apparently the authorities found this girl and fined her over 7000 bucks. An old lady also was able to save 5 of the 6 puppies from the river, and is taking care of them so they can be put up for adoption.

GrievousOdyssey
7th Sep 2010, 04:15

. . .

:lol: ...

Oh i get it now ! ...
Puppies ! ...

Discussing about poor lil puppies in a forum of a game where you get to shoot at dogs in the face and watch it blurred out :lmao: ...

JackGordon
7th Sep 2010, 09:18
Grievous, you're forgetting something. I'm not going to tell you because since you're so smart, I'm sure you'll figure it out for yourself.

GrievousOdyssey
7th Sep 2010, 14:41
Sorry , i can't , today is Traumatising day , my brain don't work so good ...

But i'm going to watch over the windows incase of any incomming parachuting dogs ...

IMPYEMU
11th Nov 2010, 16:14
I read somewhere that they do stuff like this a lot in countries like Bosnia. It's because they can't afford to vaccinate them/take care of them. So they don't want sick strays walking the streets and such, one person described the process as a "Late-abortion" or something like that.

Not sayin' it's right, but that's probably why.

Why they would record this process, upload it and become probably the most hated people on the internet now, is beyond me.

JackGordon
11th Nov 2010, 16:59
Well those are **** countries with **** people that should know better.

MxOAgentJohnson
11th Nov 2010, 18:08
At that video
Man appears to be black 25 year old
Because black people never seem to cause crime in america.

JackGordon
11th Nov 2010, 18:14
I wonder if christians over there still blame Marilyn Manson for every bad thing that happens?