PDA

View Full Version : Okay Two Worlds 2 looks badass.

One of Seven
4th Sep 2010, 14:16
I liked the first game, it was hard to, but I did. But damn this second one is what I've been looking for in an RPG for a LONG, LONG time. Super 80's dark fantasy setting, real time game play, online play. I'm sold.

uEGUGwFajjM

SlashPrower
4th Sep 2010, 16:09
You liked Two Worlds? >__O

UhUh
4th Sep 2010, 16:18
You liked Two Worlds? >__O

oh oh oh
look who's judging other people's taste now :p

SlashPrower
4th Sep 2010, 16:22
But it...but it's Two Worlds, man. Two Worlds. I didn't know anyone liked that game. It's by the guys who made X-Blades, for God's sake.

MxOAgentJohnson
4th Sep 2010, 17:55
+1 for UhUh

joe the janitor
4th Sep 2010, 19:17
I was actually exited for Two Worlds... I was extremely disappointed.

One of Seven
4th Sep 2010, 20:07
Behind Two Worlds horrid framerate and terrible (but always put a smile on my face) voice acting, it was a kickass RPG. The stacking system RULED. I really can't wait for the 2nd one, especially sense all of those problems have been addressed according to multiple previews. However NO MEDIEVIL FANTASY GAME can take away my precious Kingdom Under Fire, which now has co-op as seen here!!!!!!

IG3W_VaKkkE

Bevacur
4th Sep 2010, 21:28
Kingdom underfire 2 suck donkey balls.

I played the demo and it sucked ass. Dynasty Warriors but western style, replace the Asian's with ork/troll/goblin things.

The first one was good.

VegaSagatBison
4th Sep 2010, 22:14
Apologies for the further derailment of this topic, but wow that KUF trailer looks badass. KUF might be my favorite game of last generation. Good to see they've ditched that awful circle of doom crap.

I played the demo and it sucked ass. Dynasty Warriors but western style, replace the Asian's with ork/troll/goblin things.

The first one was good.

Wait the KUF 2 demo sucked? From that trailer it appears as though they're going back to the original formula. That formula being Dynasty Warriors+Kessen. What sucks about it?

Bevacur
4th Sep 2010, 22:36
It was exactly like Dynasty Warriors. No strategy, in the first game your controlling a small army and just going to war with other small armys.

In the demo, it's exactly like Dynasty Warriors, one guy fighting a ton of monsters. It's on the marketplace, Kingdom under fire: Circle of Doom i think it's called.

Brackstone17
5th Sep 2010, 02:13
Circle of Doom was a glorified tech demo so the dev team could get some practice on the Xbox 360 before they made the big event, KUF2. Also, no demo of KUF2 exists yet, and I'm not even sure if the game is even going to be released.

EDIT: Wait, when did that trailer come out, One of Seven? Last I heard, the game was on thin ice.

VegaSagatBison
5th Sep 2010, 07:18
It was exactly like Dynasty Warriors. No strategy, in the first game your controlling a small army and just going to war with other small armys.

In the demo, it's exactly like Dynasty Warriors, one guy fighting a ton of monsters. It's on the marketplace, Kingdom under fire: Circle of Doom i think it's called.

Circle of Doom did suck. KUF2 is going back to the formula of the first game.

One of Seven
5th Sep 2010, 11:33

The first one was good.

2 is not out yet, you played Kingdom Under Fire Circle of Doom, completely different type of game. Unless you're talking about Heroes.

One of Seven
5th Sep 2010, 11:34
Circle of Doom was a glorified tech demo so the dev team could get some practice on the Xbox 360 before they made the big event, KUF2. Also, no demo of KUF2 exists yet, and I'm not even sure if the game is even going to be released.

EDIT: Wait, when did that trailer come out, One of Seven? Last I heard, the game was on thin ice.

This trailer was uploaded in August I think, they're still kicking it seems.

Brackstone17
5th Sep 2010, 14:03
This trailer was uploaded in August I think, they're still kicking it seems.
Wow, that's good. Last time I heard (around June or so), half the studio had quit and it was uncertain whether the game would even be released.

One of Seven
5th Sep 2010, 14:25
They better finish it or I'll be a very unhappy camper!!!!!! Seriously, that would be a shame if they had to can this game. But hey as long as there's updates every now and then we still have hope!

Brackstone17
5th Sep 2010, 15:02
Okay, so I finally decided to watch that Two Worlds 2 trailer, and it looks pretty good. I'll wait until a demo or some good gameplay pops up, but I am intrigued.

Bevacur
5th Sep 2010, 18:37
What was the first one like? Story wise?

One of Seven
5th Sep 2010, 19:52
Okay, so I finally decided to watch that Two Worlds 2 trailer, and it looks pretty good. I'll wait until a demo or some good gameplay pops up, but I am intrigued.

There's some 360 gameplay footage out there, I'll post some vids later.

What was the first one like? Story wise?

Two Worlds or Kingdom Under Fire? If you mean Two World's story, it was absolutely RETARDED. It made NO sense whatsoever, and I hope they did away with it. Kingdom Under Fire had to do with Crusades and so on, if you want me to really explain it I will.

Bevacur
5th Sep 2010, 20:10
I was on about Two Worlds. How bad was it?

One of Seven
6th Sep 2010, 01:36
I wish that it didn't even attempt to have a story, that's how lame it was.