PDA

View Full Version : Co-op or Single player?

angelus0901
1st Sep 2010, 19:03
http://i213.photobucket.com/albums/cc187/angelus0901/3-1-1.jpg?t=1283367706 http://i213.photobucket.com/albums/cc187/angelus0901/1-1-1.jpg?t=1283367660

I haven't found a thread/poll like this one so I made one.

Which do you prefer? Co-op or Single player?

My best friend came to my house today. We started playing the game co-op and it was great. it's so much fun playing the game with someone and you die less than you usually do... :lol:

EDIT: I'm sorry about the grammatic mistake in the poll, I must have been writing fast and didn't see it...

Ants_27_
1st Sep 2010, 19:16
Co-op I enjoy playing the few games I do with mates cause it just makes everything so much better. I don't want to play online cause I'd rather have my mates in the same room as we can just have a good laugh, a better one than if I was playing it single.;)

As for grammar, as long as you know what it means why should it matter... the anti-writer within!:lol:

SE_Cath
1st Sep 2010, 21:04
Definitely co-op, it's way more fun to yell at a real person than at the screen :D

I seriously can't wait for the online feature :p

beretta
2nd Sep 2010, 13:37
hi
coop I can not wait to scream that this change alone against the screen at least there it'll be more fun :lol:

sonicr9
3rd Sep 2010, 09:08
I much prefere single player mode.

I hate co-op and online gaming it is the worst invention ever created and I am getting sick and tired of games companies ramming down our throats every chance they get.

They have got to realise that not everyone likes online gamimg and there are still plenty of us who prefere playing "Old School" i.e by ourselfs. I wouldn't play online if you played me.

Tomb Raider has been and shall always will be (and should remain so) single player.

Ants_27_
3rd Sep 2010, 10:57
But they don't really ram it down your throat, you either use it or you don't... like I wouldn't buy GOL if it was just single player. Each to their own, eh?

Personally I prefer split-screen over online and single player down to the fact that I was brought up to be somewhat competitive and I am somewhat competitive... which it is impossible to be competitive with single player. But one thing I've noticed, going off subject here, that people now-a-days don't seem to be brought up on anymore.:(

But in terms of it all, I welcome the choice to pick what you want to proceed with, one who plays alone can do, one that plays with others can do too. Its rare for me that a game is released that I think God I'm glad they didn't add co-op.

But long story short, as long as it;s a choice there's no problem.;)

chriss_99
3rd Sep 2010, 18:53
I'm sure I will spend most of the time playing alone but I'm definitely looking forward to trying out the co-op mode.

_Love2Raid_
3rd Sep 2010, 19:16
Can´t tell yet, haven´t played co-op.

I hate co-op and online gaming it is the worst invention ever created and I am getting sick and tired of games companies ramming down our throats every chance they get.

They have got to realise that not everyone likes online gamimg and there are still plenty of us who prefere playing "Old School" i.e by ourselfs. I wouldn't play online if you played me.

Tomb Raider has been and shall always will be (and should remain so) single player.
I strongly disagree, I think it´s one of the best inventions ever in gaming history. If it makes sense, then it´s a must imo. But if it doesn´t, then yeah, I don´t like that either. :D

angelus0901
3rd Sep 2010, 19:49
Can´t tell yet, haven´t played co-op.

Try it, it's so much fun!! ;)

I just saw that you won a GoL shirt in the photoshop chompy competition... Congrats!! :D

Pulse
4th Sep 2010, 16:12

There isn't even online yet...

But co-op w/ a friend or sibling or whoever is definately fantastic. There was co-op way back in Old School. Super Mario Bros. had co-op, so saying Old School isn't really that great of an argument when there were mulltiplayer games back then.

Also it's completely optional and I hope following TR titles have co-op :D

_Love2Raid_
4th Sep 2010, 22:18
Try it, it's so much fun!! ;)

I just saw that you won a GoL shirt in the photoshop chompy competition... Congrats!! :D
I will. ;)

And thanks, it´s really cool. :D