PDA

View Full Version : Status Code 80070570

Proclaimer001
1st Sep 2010, 15:59
When I went to the marketplace I noticed there were two Doggie Packs, one 560 and the other 800. I bought the 560 but when I try to download I can't get past 1% then get Status Code: 80070570. I have tried deleting the Greed, Betrayal & Revenge pack but that didn't work. Have I lost my chance to download The Doggie Pack or is there something I can do?

I'm located in the US jsyk

Ryzo
1st Sep 2010, 16:34
I paid for the 800 one but it only took 560 and i cant get passed 1% and it's pissing me off, i better get a refund or given a code to redeem the map as i want to try out the new weapons and stuff.

The mask pack and gun pack download worked fine but doggie back is ****ed?

Proclaimer001
1st Sep 2010, 17:37
The mask pack and gun pack download worked fine but doggie back is ****ed?

Thanks, I'm glad it is not something wrong with my connection or xbox. Hopefully Microsoft fixes it or at least a refund.

masterclassc
1st Sep 2010, 23:41
Hey,

Yeh i am still having this problem? Can an Eidos employee please confirm if they are aware of this problem or do i have to contact microsoft?

Thanks
Liam

ohitspatty
2nd Sep 2010, 00:16
Liam? You're the guy in Redtrack pants and light brown suit jacket? :D

Anyways, I'm not sure what's wrong but I think it's Micro$oft's problem because I think the DLC downloads perfectly off the PSN.

Ryzo
2nd Sep 2010, 03:52
Why can't i get passed 1% ffs, So annoying i paid for it so i hope to get it!

Eidos Support
2nd Sep 2010, 08:05
Is this just happening on Xbox 360? Do you still see 2 Doggie bags available for purchase?

masterclassc
2nd Sep 2010, 08:12
I think everyone that has posted the problem are trying to download it onto the 360, i am, Ive been to bed and tried it this morning and still no luck?

This sucks i want to play =(

And no there is only one doggie bag available and it has been moved to the front of the downloads, it was at the bottom yesterday.

masterclassc
2nd Sep 2010, 08:13
Liam? You're the guy in Redtrack pants and light brown suit jacket? :D

Anyways, I'm not sure what's wrong but I think it's Micro$oft's problem because I think the DLC downloads perfectly off the PSN.

lol nop, who is this guy in Redtrack pants like lol?

EDIT, lol i just clicked on, never mind =P

duttyartz
3rd Sep 2010, 12:31
i'm getting the exact same thing stop's at 1% :( if it helps i'm from the uk, spoke to an american guy on FA he said a few people have struggled to dl it.

judging by the ratings on 360 only 42 people have dl'ed it....yeeesh!