PDA

View Full Version : Hey, look, Slash has a site.

SlashPrower
31st Aug 2010, 22:17
It's nothing you'd ever want to join, just a post-by-play RP, and the site's still being built. However, it'd be nice if you could stop by and say hi on the chatbox because I have no one to talk to while finishing up the profiles.

http://fragilealliance.proboards.com/index.cgi

Unfortunately, despite the name it has nothing to do with Kane and Lynch. Fortunately, you can see it's a bit less tacky than the other site I posted here, if not overly saturated with the colors black and red.

There's only two songs to be found around the place- that'll be changed once me and the other guy helping me out finish the meat of the site.

GrievousOdyssey
31st Aug 2010, 22:27
Hey , look ! Slash is still alive ! ...

*hugs* ...

PS : You already Did announced this website , and even detailed its two songs , somewhere in this forum ...
Granted it's different ...

SlashPrower
31st Aug 2010, 22:29
That was a different website. I just made this one a few days ago.

And hi, Grievous.

MxOAgentJohnson
2nd Sep 2010, 15:01
I was expecting something like www.hentaiparadise.com

Oh, and HEY LISTEN HEY WATCHOUT.

SlashPrower
2nd Sep 2010, 15:10
I can't believe you're actually expecting me to click on that link. Hentai is the worst thing in this world, next to eggplants and the N-Gage.

Good to know that you actively search for sites like that, though. Doesn't really surprise me that you like that kind of thing.

Brackstone17
2nd Sep 2010, 15:57
Woah woah woah, hold on a second, where's all this eggplant hate coming from? How can someone hate eggplant?

SlashPrower
2nd Sep 2010, 16:00
Eggplants lure you in with their awesome color and then have the SHEER AUDACITY to taste bad.

Not even covering it in good stuff make it worthwhile.

Brackstone17
2nd Sep 2010, 16:04
You've obviously never had moussaka.

Bevacur
2nd Sep 2010, 16:30
I would sign up but i'm not into rp-ing. Plus if i put my email in, i don't wanna be spammed with messages like 'Slash spat at you and gave you the finger, you lost 50 hp and you have been demoralised, become disabled and now have to fight in a wheelchair - speed, reach, strength and accuracy have been lowered'.

SlashPrower
2nd Sep 2010, 16:33
Lol. The only characters I torture like that are my own. >_>

EDIT: God damn it, something happened to the logo and I have to fix it. If it was Jay screwing around with the code again, I swear to God...

EDIT2: Better now.

UhUh
2nd Sep 2010, 16:52
So is this about the story telling/role playing thing?

also, music and websites are a no-no.

SlashPrower
2nd Sep 2010, 17:09
No, Uhuh, it's a detailed website describing the history and cultural ramifications that occured from the invention of the cheeseburger. :rasp:

Once again, I'm not telling anyone here to join. I'm just asking people to stop by occasionally because it's boring finishing the site while nobody's around.

UhUh
2nd Sep 2010, 17:13
No, Uhuh, it's a detailed website describing the history and cultural ramifications that occured from the invention of the cheeseburger. :rasp:

Once again, I'm not telling anyone here to join. I'm just asking people to stop by occasionally because it's boring finishing the site while nobody's around.

Then I have to say you have your work cut out for you (http://www.cheese-burger.net/history), competition is hard in this field

SlashPrower
2nd Sep 2010, 17:15
What...

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

MY DREAMS

THEY HAVE BEEN CRUSHED

MxOAgentJohnson
2nd Sep 2010, 20:12
Is that actually a legit link, i just typed in a random link.

Kent-45
2nd Sep 2010, 21:00
At my old job, I saw a lady in the breakroom microwave an eggplant for like 20 minutes, then eat it like a steak with ranch dressing. It was an atrocity against food in general.

SlashPrower
2nd Sep 2010, 21:01
I don't know, I refuse to click the link. Get someone else to try.

EDIT: Ew. Nuked eggplant. That's awful.

GrievousOdyssey
6th Sep 2010, 18:37
Lord knows i've tried looking at anything japanese related when it comes to adult entertainement , but When it Lynch's Name are they going to understand that CRYING all the time does not Equal HORNY ! ...

One of Seven
8th Sep 2010, 13:16
Did you get Fenrir's Fang from Gundam by any chance Slash? Or do you just know it, oh look at what One Of Seven has :scratch:

adrenalinepump.webs.com (http://adrenalinepump.webs.com)

SlashPrower
9th Sep 2010, 21:25
I don't watch Gundam. I never liked giant robot anime >.>

One of Seven
10th Sep 2010, 13:05
Thats' the only anime I've ever liked. Just wondering.

SlashPrower
11th Sep 2010, 17:16
**** it crashed. No idea what happened. Must try to fix.

Looks like the proboards server crashed or something.

EDIT: Better.

Kent-45
11th Sep 2010, 17:20
Mine is down too. Yay for spontaneous combustion.

GrievousOdyssey
11th Sep 2010, 17:56
I sense a conspiracy going on ...

Johnson ! show yourself ! ...