PDA

View Full Version : Lhc

Slack
31st Aug 2010, 16:35
If there are references to the LHC in Deus Ex 3, it would be something interressant for the game, as one of several things Interesting, the LHC can be used to investigate a series of scientific advances, among the most impressive: the existence of extra spatial dimensions, confirmation or refutation of current atomic theory,search for evidence to prove beyond a physical current model, the existence of Dark Matter, among several other findings that would pray for more technical.

I believe that references to the LHC could serve as a background to justify a major evolution in science that allows the augmentation. What do you think? Do you think it's possible to have references of this aspect in the game? Because in my opinion the LHC can promote the revolution in science that will make the mankind do another revolution in itself. Let us speculate about this as we await the DX: HR!
http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/41RKZJRV2uL.jpg

mad825
3rd Sep 2010, 00:48
Isn't talking about the LHC slightly off-topic?

DX:HR is most likely going to be focusing on the true,physical aspects of biomechanical engineering rather than mentioning the world of quantum mechanics, they are two different divisions and they both have different objectives even if Dark Matter Super Symmetry was proven in the DX:HR uni, I doubt they would put it to use or even sense.

I suppose the use augmentation can be easily justified with the use of today's development of biomechanical limbs/neural implants, even so I think that it's going to go no further than nano-bots.

TrickyVein
3rd Sep 2010, 01:58
I call nerd.