PDA

View Full Version : New interview on gametrailers.

ZakKa89
30th Aug 2010, 20:29
http://www.gametrailers.com/video/gc-10-deus-ex/703761

enjoy ^^

Dr_Bob
30th Aug 2010, 20:49
:mad2:

I should really stop watching/reading these interviews and previews because I'm just ruining the game for myself.

But... so tempting.

ZakKa89
30th Aug 2010, 20:50
The thing he said about that mission with the terrorists really reminds me of deus ex 1 : D

pringlepower
30th Aug 2010, 22:54
Consquences of your actions reported in newspapers? Intriguing.

Dead-Eye
31st Aug 2010, 05:09
Newspapers are a vital part to Deus Ex because it makes the game world feel more alive. I'm glad they kept this feature. Hopefully the kept enough of the little features alive enough for it to still feel like Deus Ex (at lest more so then IW).

Romeo
31st Aug 2010, 05:35
Newspapers are a vital part to Deus Ex because it makes the game world feel more alive. I'm glad they kept this feature. Hopefully the kept enough of the little features alive enough for it to still feel like Deus Ex (at lest more so then IW).
Fingers still crossed they'll cut this "different ammo" crap and go back to universal ammo. It was pretty much amazing. Paris Hilton said so.

I do like what I hear in this, although I suppose if viewed in different context I could also be very worried. Leaning towards excitement though. =)

MaxxQ1
31st Aug 2010, 06:28
Fingers still crossed they'll cut this "different ammo" crap and go back to universal ammo. It was pretty much amazing. Paris Hilton said so.

Yeah, well... didn't Ms Hilton just get busted for possession of cocaine? That pretty much makes any opinion of hers invalid to me.

http://www.mercurynews.com/breaking-news/ci_15932424?nclick_check=1

Oh, and I know it's just sarcasm... I just like taking the opportunity to make fun of celebrity idiots.

El_Bel
31st Aug 2010, 09:55
Well that makes her opinion even more valid. Cocain kicks... oh wait i can get banned for this.

puzl
31st Aug 2010, 09:57
my suspicions from past interviews were right: the game title really is SEXY MEN: REVOLUTION

Pinky_Powers
31st Aug 2010, 10:06
Yeah, well... didn't Ms Hilton just get busted for possession of cocaine? That pretty much makes any opinion of hers invalid to me.

Quite right. Anybody foolish enough to get caught with their paraphernalia is too dumb for their opinions to hold much weight.

Dr_Bob
31st Aug 2010, 13:48

I do like what I hear in this, although I suppose if viewed in different context I could also be very worried. Leaning towards excitement though. =)

Me too, I really enjoyed the universal ammo system.

I also enjoyed the long load screens for small areas, it really created a tense environment for me.

Cronstintein
31st Aug 2010, 20:45
^ get 'em boys!

Romeo
1st Sep 2010, 02:13
Me too, I really enjoyed the universal ammo system.

I also enjoyed the long load screens for small areas, it really created a tense environment for me.
LOL

Holy crap! Load... Load... LOAD!!! AHHHH!!!