PDA

View Full Version : Alpha Male trophy GLITCHED!

Alakratt
30th Aug 2010, 01:48
The Alpha Male trophy is glitched! I already met the requirements twice and got no trophy. The second time the room was full, 12 players, finished all rounds with the most kills and the match of course and still, got nothing...even waited a while in the results screens just in case. And on that second time nobody disconnected. Please tell me this is one of the issues being looked at.

chaoticd
30th Aug 2010, 02:01
the alpha male trophy is glitched! I already met the requirements twice and got no trophy. The second time the room was full, 12 players, finished all rounds with the most kills and the match of course and still, got nothing...even waited a while in the results screens just in case. And on that second time nobody disconnected. Please tell me this is one of the issues being looked at.

thank you!!! Im not alone!!!!

ohitspatty
30th Aug 2010, 02:05
I have it.

GrievousOdyssey
30th Aug 2010, 03:23
And i don't give damn ...

But seriously though , the more i see complaints about this trophy the more i read that people say their Alpha Male is glitched ...
Which implies that they became sissies and it's really embarassing for their ego or something ...

chaoticd
30th Aug 2010, 10:09
And i don't give damn ...

But seriously though , the more i see complaints about this trophy the more i read that people say their Alpha Male is glitched ...
Which implies that they became sissies and it's really embarassing for their ego or something ...

complaints? i think its an easy trophy. i just cant get it to unlock every time i do what the trophie asks.

GrievousOdyssey
30th Aug 2010, 13:58
Yes that's what i meant , complaints about the fact that the trophy never unlocks ...

Alakratt
30th Aug 2010, 14:07
Yes that's what i meant , complaints about the fact that the trophy never unlocks ...

So even if we do what the trophy says MULTIPLE times, we can't complain because it makes us sisies? Woa dude, your logic is...pathetic!

Oh and, if we don't complain, how will the damn thing get fixed? By itself? Sorry but we haven't reached that era when code fixes itself!

GrievousOdyssey
30th Aug 2010, 14:20
Right , now this is getting very confusing ...

Alpha Male Trophy Glitched ...
Someone Complaints ...
Same things happens to many other people ...
More and more people complaints about the trophy ...
The more i see threads about people complainning about this trophy ...
The more i Read that into people complaining about their Alpha Male status ...
As if they degraded into sissies ...

Still don't get it ? ...

ohitspatty
30th Aug 2010, 18:52
It only gives it to true players, like me :P
Seriously, don't stress and try to enjoy the game...maybe it will give you then.