PDA

View Full Version : Questions about chests, artifacts and leveling.

mizzle111
5th Apr 2014, 11:50
Finally i get the key of this great game but i have some questions:
1. What about artifact? How can i obtain this item? I heard that it been given at 5 lvl - is it true?
2. Chests. What i can find inside them? How can i obtain them?
3. Levels. What the difference between lvl 1 and lvl 20?
4. What can i obtain via leveling except for gold?
And i can't find any guides about classes loadouts - if someone can give me a link i'll be very grateful.

Khalith
5th Apr 2014, 12:04
1. What about artifact? How can i obtain this item? I heard that it been given at 5 lvl - is it true?

5, 10, 15, and so on.

2. Chests. What i can find inside them? How can i obtain them?

Green or blue quality special attacks or weapons, they add a slight buff to one thing but a penalty in another. Like extra clip size but you run slower as human or as vamp slightly reduced cooldowns but you climb slower, etc.

3. Levels. What the difference between lvl 1 and lvl 20?

Right now, nothing. Level is only an indicator of how much you play, not skill nor do you get anything special for leveling though every few levels you get a bag containing a random green for that class.

4. What can i obtain via leveling except for gold?

Bags and class unlock tokens.

As for loadouts it's really a matter of figuring out what works for you. There are very few instances where a specific ability or weapon is the go to choice, I can only think of two (Shadowstep and Storm Bow) off the top of my head.

mizzle111
5th Apr 2014, 12:26
Thanks for answers! I really want to know one more thing - what can i unlock with artifacts except for new classes?

Obisher
5th Apr 2014, 12:53
Thanks for answers! I really want to know one more thing - what can i unlock with artifacts except for new classes?
You can only unlock new classes with them. The full name is Class Unlock Artifact btw.

mizzle111
5th Apr 2014, 13:23
Ok, now we have 2 unlockable classes. If we have 1 artifact each 5 levels, what we can buy at lvl 15?

SplendidWar
5th Apr 2014, 13:43
New class coming soon.

cmstache
5th Apr 2014, 14:07
5, 10, 15, and so on.

Green or blue quality special attacks or weapons, they add a slight buff to one thing but a penalty in another. Like extra clip size but you run slower as human or as vamp slightly reduced cooldowns but you climb slower, etc.

Right now, nothing. Level is only an indicator of how much you play, not skill nor do you get anything special for leveling though every few levels you get a bag containing a random green for that class.

Bags and class unlock tokens.

As for loadouts it's really a matter of figuring out what works for you. There are very few instances where a specific ability or weapon is the go to choice, I can only think of two (Shadowstep and Storm Bow) off the top of my head.

Umm... warbow

mizzle111
5th Apr 2014, 18:37
1."Chests contain rare, distinctive items not available to purchase in Nosgoth's in-game store. Silver chests contain one uncommon Human or Vampire item, while Gold chests contain one rare Human item and one rare Vampire item."
Can someone give me an example of his/her war chest loot?

2.Someone on steam forums said that chests can contain special items that have time limited enchants on them. What are they talking about?

3.What are these special items that not available at game store and can only be found as chest loot?

Thanks in advance for yours answers.

Khalith
5th Apr 2014, 19:11
1."Chests contain rare, distinctive items not available to purchase in Nosgoth's in-game store. Silver chests contain one uncommon Human or Vampire item, while Gold chests contain one rare Human item and one rare Vampire item."
Can someone give me an example of his/her war chest loot?

2.Someone on steam forums said that chests can contain special items that have time limited enchants on them. What are they talking about?

3.What are these special items that not available at game store and can only be found as chest loot?

1. I got a green quality tyrant marathon with 6% reduced cooldowns and 10% reduced climb speed. For a blue quality human item, I got increased clip size but a slower run speed and a faster reload time but -5% max hp.

2. The green and blues only last a certain amount of time but you can spend gold to recharge them from what I understand.

3. The special items are what I mentioned above, green or blue quality items with buffs and debuffs, you use them if you're willing to abide the penalty on them.

mizzle111
5th Apr 2014, 20:13
Thank u for your answers, Khalith!
One more thing. Can i loot regular abilities or weapons from chests?

Khalith
5th Apr 2014, 23:07
Thank u for your answers, Khalith!
One more thing. Can i loot regular abilities or weapons from chests?

No, but you can get perks that last for 24 hours after each match concludes, not sure what the probability is.

Razaiim
7th Apr 2014, 18:09
No, but you can get perks that last for 24 hours after each match concludes, not sure what the probability is.

I think he is talking about chests found after a match

You can open these if you buy a key from the store, which will have a modified special attack or weapon.