PDA

View Full Version : Can't find MP games...

Mazena86
25th Aug 2010, 08:18
Whenever I choose a Quick-Game, be it ranked or just a player match, looks to me like the game just creates a new lobby without even looking for ones. Well, I said to myself, I'll just sit here until enough people join.

Ten minutes later, one person joined. Thirty seconds later he said something in russian and disconnected. Thirty minutes later no one else had joined and I gave up. This is kinda sad because multiplayer was the only reason I bought this game. I couldn't care less about the four hour long SP experience where you just shoot hundreds of anonymous henchmen or police. Oh and watch as Kane and Lynch talk with barely moving their lips, that was kinda priceless.

Back to the point...uh, is there anything I could do to get better chances at finding MP games? Any settings I could change? Any magic button that will get me into a game? Anything? :(

Hoak
31st Aug 2010, 15:23
If you're playing on Steam; the only fix is to try and get more people to buy and play the game as no one is playng. Also pray to God the DLC maps are free, if pay-to-play will only make the situation worse; many won't want to spend more on DLC for what they consider a broken game (especially those that pre-ordered and paid full-boat)...

With pay-to-play maps when the occasional multiplayer-game game is running many won't be able to join if the game is running a map they don't have, and those that spend even more on the game, will be punished with even longer waits for people to join thier games -- six and a half hour waits isn't long enough I guess...

So, a bad situation may be about to get even worse...

:(